Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Romanov

It is confirmed that Ukraine is responsible for the Poland missile strike

52 posts in this topic

@Danioover9000

11 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

What are your thoughts about what Destiny's take of this @Leo Gura and @Carl-Richard :

I think Destiny doesn't know enough to comment or retort against Ben Shapiro here, as he knows little about the Ukraine/Russia war, nuclear proliferation, and 'nuclear rent seeking', nor should he have allowed himself to make commentary here if he knows little, for example he complains about Ben Shapiro's critic about Biden and how the USA should respond to a nuclear threat, but then Destiny himself has little to no solutions put forth in dealing with said nuclear threats, so, he ideally should shut the hell up about this conflict and  talk about something else different. Destiny has no right to clout chase or farm drama about this topic if he can't provide substantive solutions, even if said list of solutions are half true or half effective.

On 11/21/2022 at 5:01 AM, Bobby_2021 said:

"Just a mistake."

20221121_152905.jpg

Russia attacked Lviv which is right by Poland. 

@Romanov

8 minutes ago, Romanov said:

Russia attacked Lviv which is right by Poland. 

And Ukraine responded to those 100s of Russian missiles, by firing their own. A few Ukrainian missiles missed, and impacted within Polish territory, damaging a building and killing a few Polishes. So, who's to be held accountable for this specific event? Ukraine? Russia? UFOs? Who, or what? To what degree of blame and accountability?

and

Are very interesting takes, even if their Ukraine's missiles, there should be a third-party investigation here. In a different context, if there's a homicide, the police or investigating ain't letting any suspects lead the investigation.

I haven't read this thread nor looked much into it but some people speculate that it was indeed a Russian missile but NATO is covering it up cuz they don't wanna be dragged into another war. Thoughts? 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@LordFall

20 minutes ago, LordFall said:

I haven't read this thread nor looked much into it but some people speculate that it was indeed a Russian missile but NATO is covering it up cuz they don't wanna be dragged into another war. Thoughts? 

No, apparently from what I've read so far, Poland did an investigation and found that the missiles belonged to Ukraine and are fired by Ukraine and Polish president gave his speech saying it's Ukraine's missile, but Russia is to blame, but it's Ukraine's missile so there won't be article 5, but Zelensky and those working for him, minutes after the impact blamed it 100% that it was Russian missiles, but that's not true.

4 hours ago, LordFall said:

I would honestly go with that second part of that statement. I don't know anything about whether is was Russian or Ukrainian, but I sure as hell hope NATO doesn't get dragged into the war. There's really no reason or justification for that to happen. It would degrade our economy, and then inflation would get even worse. After all this fighting, the Russian and Ukrainian governments and infrastructure will be really worn down after all these fights. If that's true that Zelensky is itching for international war, I really hope that never happens. Violence really isn't the answer. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

@BuddhistLover

10 hours ago, BuddhistLover said:

I would honestly go with that second part of that statement. I don't know anything about whether is was Russian or Ukrainian, but I sure as hell hope NATO doesn't get dragged into the war. There's really no reason or justification for that to happen. It would degrade our economy, and then inflation would get even worse. After all this fighting, the Russian and Ukrainian governments and infrastructure will be really worn down after all these fights. If that's true that Zelensky is itching for international war, I really hope that never happens. Violence really isn't the answer. 

So, with that said, who's the eviler guy: Putin, or Zelensky? Putin, who just wants back the USSR or some semblance of it, or Zelensky, who wants to drag all other countries into this fucking war? I thought Ukrainian and Russian people were Slavic?