Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Romanov

It is confirmed that Ukraine is responsible for the Poland missile strike

52 posts in this topic

NATO chief and Polish president are saying it’s an accident. However, this is now making Zelensky look really bad as in itching for WW3 and Ukraine may be forced to negotiate with Russia as a result. I think now is the time for NATO to escalate rather than do the exact opposite since I still think Russia is indirectly responsible. Had Russia never invaded, Ukraine’s neighboring countries wouldn’t have to face potential collateral damage. How many more times will Poland get hit/other neighboring countries due to Ukraine defending itself from Russia’s assault? 

Thoughts? 

Edited by Romanov

@Romanov

20 hours ago, Romanov said:

NATO chief and Polish president are saying it’s an accident. However, this is now making Zelensky look really bad as in itching for WW3 and Ukraine may be forced to negotiate with Russia as a result. I think now is the time for NATO to escalate rather than do the exact opposite since I still think Russia is indirectly responsible. Had Russia never invaded, Ukraine’s neighboring countries wouldn’t have to face potential collateral damage. How many more times will Poland get hit/other neighboring countries due to Ukraine defending itself from Russia’s assault? 

Thoughts? 

I think Poland should be right in getting outraged by Ukraine's missile strike, even if it was an 'accident'. Let's see how NATO, Ukraine, the USA and Russia handle this situation, and see how Poland would respond.

It wasn’t intentional. The Ukrainian missiles were trying to strike down the Russian ones, but it missed and hit Poland. Totally understandable. It was bound to happen at some point. 

@Danioover9000 You're Russian aren’t you. Nobody else would blame Ukraine for this. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise

26 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

It wasn’t intentional. The Ukrainian missiles were trying to strike down the Russian ones, but it missed and hit Poland. Totally understandable. It was bound to happen at some point. 

@Danioover9000 You're Russian aren’t you. Nobody else would blame Ukraine for this. 

No, I'm not Russian, I'm looking at this from a bigger perspective, and yes, Russia shares some of the blame at a bigger level because they were the first to launch a series of missiles at Ukraine, and Ukraine responded with their own missiles, a most of them destroyed the Russian ones, but a few missed and landed in Poland, killing 2 people and injuring many more.

Of course, no one or no country would blame Ukraine outright for that accidental missile, but who's going to compensate for the damages? It's going to be between Poland and Ukraine at first, and if others wish to step in, they may, but really, this specific issue is between Ukraine and Poland to sort out.

Is Kyle Rittenhouse guilty of murder, or is it justified self-defense? OR is the police systemic racism and BLM rioters to blame for causing the event that drawn in Kyle and the three others into that conflict?

Edited by Danioover9000

19 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

but who's going to compensate for the damages?

Russia, obviously.

20 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

this specific issue is between Ukraine and Poland to sort out.

No, it’s between Poland and Russia to sort out. The polish deaths were collateral deaths from Russia’s war. Russia started the war, and the war was what caused those Polish farmers to die, hence this is 100% Russia’s fault. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise

37 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Russia, obviously.

No, it’s between Poland and Russia to sort out. The polish deaths were collateral deaths from Russia’s war. Russia started the war, and the war was what caused those Polish farmers to die, hence this is 100% Russia’s fault. 

No, those were Ukraine's missiles that killed those Polish citizens, so Ukraine should compensate Poland 80%, and Russia 20%.

@Mohammad

42 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

These things happen in war.

I believe Russia is to blame.

Yes, Russia is to blame in the big picture. Ukraine's missiles were the ones to damage Poland property and kill 2 Polish citizens, not Russia, so, Ukraine should pay and compensate for Poland first, then Russia.

Again, Kyle Rittenhouse and whether that was self-defense or homicide, he was convicted and found guilty of defending himself. The court passed that onto Kyle first but doesn't go and convict the police systemic racism or BLM rioters for damaging property or convict the news outlets that increased the polarization or sensationalized the protest and civil unrest the George Floyd case caused.

Zelensky's been itching for international war from the beginning because from his POV his country is already fully in the thick of it and it can't get much worse for them. So he's a biased actor and that needs to always be kept in mind with anything he says because it's like he's talking with a gun up to his head.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Kyle Rittenhouse and whether that was self-defense or homicide, he was convicted and found guilty of defending himself

I dont know if youve been living under a rock, but Kyle Rittenhouse was deemed not guilty on all counts

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Zelensky's been itching for international war from the beginning because from his POV his country is already fully in the thick of it and it can't get much worse for them. So he's a biased actor and that needs to always be kept in mind with anything he says because it's like he's talking with a gun up to his head.

True he’s biased and even though international war is what we want to avoid, I would also welcome it in the instance that Russia keeps escalating. Sometimes you gotta stand up to a bully and conservatives just want to cower by appeasing Putin. 

Nobody wants conflict and I get that, but at the same time I don’t agree with using that as an excuse to cower.

@Romanov

1 minute ago, Romanov said:

True he’s biased and even though international war is what we want to avoid, I would also welcome it in the instance that Russia keeps escalating. Sometimes you gotta stand up to a bully and conservatives just want to cower by appeasing Putin. 

Nobody wants conflict and I get that, but at the same time I don’t agree with using that as an excuse to cower.

Nobody wants WW3 and nuclear bombs flying either and when it becomes international it's much harder.

@Phil King

26 minutes ago, Phil King said:

I dont know if youve been living under a rock, but Kyle Rittenhouse was deemed not guilty on all counts

I meant found innocent of homicide and is justified self-defense. My point with that post and that hypothetical, is keep it local and specific, keep the trial to Kyle Rittenhouse and don't drag half the country with it or muddy it with too many contexts at play. It's an issue of if it's self-defense or homicide/manslaughter, at that time. So, even if Russia fired missiles to Ukraine, and Ukraine fired back, those were UKRAINE MISSILES that hit Poland and not Russia missiles. So, Ukraine should be first in the order of what country is at fault for killing those 2 Polish citizens and damaging property. After that, Russia gets the blame at the second order.

I'm willing to bet you, that those affected by the Ukraine missiles, the family or friends that lost the two Polish citizens, they won't be feeling or thinking that Russia has killed their loved ones. They'll be blaming UKRAINE for that.

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So, in your opinion, how are they going to handle this narrative of one of their missiles hitting Poland?

22 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura

So, in your opinion, how are they going to handle this narrative of one of their missiles hitting Poland?

Seems like some mistake. What else is there to say? In a long war all sorts of mistakes will happen. Which is why war is best avoided.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Looks like an accident. But it wouldn't surprise me a bit if it were done on purpose.

It's quite naive to think that a country in this state won't resort to self-sabotage or staging attacks. It's the oldest trick in the book. War is the devil's game, with deception all over the place. Sun Tzu would agree, I am sure.

Edited by Yog

@Yog

5 minutes ago, Yog said:

Looks like an accident. But it wouldn't surprise me a bit if it were done on purpose.

It's quite naive to think that a country in this state won't resort to self-sabotage or staging attacks. It's the oldest trick in the book.

It's definitely a possibility. So, does Poland have the right to sue Ukraine for the damages and civilians that were killed?

@Leo Gura

On 2022-11-17 at 9:58 PM, Leo Gura said:

Seems like some mistake. What else is there to say? In a long war all sorts of mistakes will happen. Which is why war is best avoided.

That's a possibility

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

@Yog

It's definitely a possibility. So, does Poland have the right to sue Ukraine for the damages and civilians that were killed?

Should have it. But will it be done, I am quite unsure. It's a deep political game. It all depends on how independent Poland is from the NATO narrative, so it can come up with its own course of action.

I am quite unfamiliar with Poland-Ukraine relations, it's hard to say. But when Ukraine was created, it took a part of Poland. So, there could be historical beef and suing could be a possibility.