OBEler

5 Meo plugged vs vaped dose

8 posts in this topic

I want to know the different scales on dosing between these two ROA: For example how much is 10 mg vaping equivalent to plugging considering you have mastered the perfect technique in both to get the maximum out of it?

Edited by OBEler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vaping is approx 2-4x more potent.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura  plugging more gradual and last more so the experience is interpreted bretter vs. vaping immediate last less time ?

Edited by Happy Lizard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Happy Lizard said:

@Leo Gura  plugging more gradual and last more so the experience is interpreted better vs. vaping immediate last less time ?

Generally yes.

Although if you're having a bad trip I supposed you'd want it to last less. But I've never really encountered that issue. For me the longer the trip the better. Even plugging is far too short. For me an ideal trip would last 5-10hrs.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

For me an ideal trip would last 5-10hrs.

Have you ever tried extreme doses of LSD? Like 1000ug+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2022 at 4:07 PM, Leo Gura said:

Generally yes.

Although if you're having a bad trip I supposed you'd want it to last less. But I've never really encountered that issue. For me the longer the trip the better. Even plugging is far too short. For me an ideal trip would last 5-10hrs.

LSD is a good help for that.

It made my K-Hole last 2-3 times longer than usual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2022 at 1:35 PM, spiritual memes said:

Have you ever tried extreme doses of LSD? Like 1000ug+

No

On 11/17/2022 at 5:19 PM, fictional_character said:

@Leo Gura Have you ever tried IV dripping psychedelics?

No


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now