r0ckyreed

Trump Announced His Run For 2024 Presidency!!

39 posts in this topic

Look out for Trump and DeSantis!

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

I think and hope that this ends up finally being a big mistake for Trump.

Silly. He's gonna lose badly.

But let the shitshow of narcissism commence.

What will happen is he will lose but he will prime DeSantis for 2028.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Silly. He's gonna lose badly.

But let the shitshow of narcissism commence.

Ah! So, now you say that Trump no longer has a serious chance of winning in 2024. Did the disastrous outcome of midterms for the GOP, especially for every MAGA freak out there, changed your tune on that?

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I doubt an 83 year old will prime DeSantis. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I'm looking forward to seeing the Republican infighting between Trump and DeSantis. Should be fun to watch.

2 hours ago, Peter-Andre said:

I'm looking forward to seeing the Republican infighting between Trump and DeSantis. Should be fun to watch.

Well I for one am looking forward to seeing the Orange Man-Child's narcissism and pettiness doom the Republican Party's prospects in 2024.

Though I think Leo is right that DeSantis is being propped up as the obvious candidate for a 2028 run, with the competent ideological fascism of DeSantis being a far greater threat than Trump's narcissistic buffoonery.

On the other hand, that does give us potentially another 4 years to forestall the collapse of democracy. That's assuming the reactionary Supreme Court doesn't decide to nuke democracy before that point by adopting the 'independent State legislature theory '.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

8 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Ah! So, now you say that Trump no longer has a serious chance of winning in 2024. Did the disastrous outcome of midterms for the GOP, especially for every MAGA freak out there, changed your tune on that?

I have long-ago said that Trump was a one-trick pony who only own the first time because people did not properly know him. Now everyone knows his game and while he has 30% hardcore fans, that is not enough to win elections.

The only way I think Trump can win is if Biden screws something up royally or just drops dead and there is no decent replacement.

Mostly this Trump campaign will be Trump's greatest grift. He will squeeze every penny he can out of anyone dumb enough to follow him.

Edited by Leo Gura

I could see it happening

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Of course Afghanistan didn’t help Biden, but he can still beat Trump. DeSantis would be trickier though. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

13 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Of course Afghanistan didn’t help Biden, but he can still beat Trump. DeSantis would be trickier though. 

Biden’s approval rating went down a bit after the “disastrous withdrawal” from Afghanistan. However, I believe that in the long run, the American people are going to appreciate it.

This is great for democrats. Trump is deeply unpopular and him running is their best shot at winning 2024. He may even cause enough splitting in the conservative movement to let democrats win easily in 2028, ex how he destroyed Mitt Romney and Mike Pence as future candidates by alienating his base from them.

Why are you all assuming Trump will beat DeSantis in the primaries for 2024?

3 hours ago, Stovo said:

Why are you all assuming Trump will beat DeSantis in the primaries for 2024?

Why are you assuming Desantis will run?

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

...just drops dead and there is no decent replacement.

lol

I predict DeSantis will not even run. He would be foolish to.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Are you so sure about that? Surely if anyone would capitalize on Conservatives ditching Trump it would be him. Also at this point it would be suicidal for the Republican party to fall inline with Trump again.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I predict DeSantis will not even run. He would be foolish to.

Trump now isn’t the same as in 2015. He’s much older now, and with less vitality. DeSantis could probably shout over him in the primary debate. 

I think DeSantis will run.