Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nate0068

Does the unlimited repeat

6 posts in this topic

So if you take  my life and everything else’s life let’s suppose god lives threw all of it because he is eternal and if god has lived threw every life and is here for ever does that mean that at this point god is forever returning over and over to creations it’s has already expirenced because it has no where to go ? And is eternal?

@Holykael it doesn’t seem like the Scenarios could be different forever it seem like after long enough it would run out you ever play gta  Minecraft  you have a big world to explore but long enough you will eventually start repeating everything you do

On 16/11/2022 at 5:03 AM, Nate0068 said:

So if you take  my life and everything else’s life let’s suppose god lives threw all of it because he is eternal and if god has lived threw every life and is here for ever does that mean that at this point god is forever returning over and over to creations it’s has already expirenced because it has no where to go ? And is eternal?

No. There is no ending to infinity . There can't be repeating in an endless movie . Wait a minute ?..now that I think about ..there CAN be repeat and still be endless . So ultimately it doesn't matter . You are here and will be around forever. 

Enjoy eternity ?

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

eternity means that your life has already been repeated an infinite number of times now, and that it will continue to be repeated infinite times, in addition to other infinite lives that in turn will have been repeated... etc etc. infinity is everything. everything has already happened infinite times, it is happening right now infinite times. this means that within that infinity, your life equals zero. everything equals zero. integer infinity repeated infinitely many times is zero. It's just pure potentiality where everything is contained. Nothing definite is in the infinity. Just possibilities 

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

eternity means that your life has already been repeated an infinite number of times now, and that it will continue to be repeated infinite times, in addition to other infinite lives that in turn will have been repeated... etc etc. infinity is everything. everything has already happened infinite times, it is happening right now infinite times. this means that within that infinity, your life equals zero. everything equals zero. integer infinity repeated infinitely many times is zero. It's just pure potentiality where everything is contained. Nothing definite is in the infinity. Just possibilities 

This. Infinity is outside of time, this already implies the infinite repetition, it's a part of the nature of infinity. Though it cannot really be called repetition since each iteration is exactly identical to each other, they don't succeed each other in linear time. It's also easy to become directly conscious of the fact that each moment is eternal.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)