Jannes

Microdosing substances besides lsd and psylocibin

8 posts in this topic

In theory you could even microdose 5meo dmt. But realistically which psychedelics are well suited for microdosing?

I heard that ayahuasca works fine although I haven’t tried it yet. 

I'm taking a microdose of psilomethoxin 4-HO-5-MeO-DMT) mushrooms. Even at this low dose I'm tempted to say they are different from psilocybin mushrooms.

In theory one could microdose any orally active substance. Substituted tryptamines are an obvious choice.

Yes, Ayahuasca is suitable for micro-dosing and hardcore contemplating. Ayahuasca also loves to play on fears, so you may come face-to-face with them. You may even gain profound insights and/or trauma releasing experiences. Only micro-dose Ayahuasca if you are looking for intermediary psychedelic experience that does not give you insane trips, but you will have mini-trips. So far, the biggest benefits is trauma release, mental clarity, increased intelligence and memory recall. 

Edited by Pudgey

1 hour ago, Pudgey said:

Yes, Ayahuasca is suitable for micro-dosing and hardcore contemplating. Ayahuasca also loves to play on fears, so you may come face-to-face with them. You may even gain profound insights and/or trauma releasing experiences. Only micro-dose Ayahuasca if you are looking for intermediary psychedelic experience that does not give you insane trips, but you will have mini-trips. So far, the biggest benefits is trauma release, mental clarity, increased intelligence and memory recall. 

That doesn’t sound like a microdose, more like double or triple that. I would like to take it in social settings and maybe even work environment. Have you tried smaller doses? 

1 hour ago, Jannes said:

That doesn’t sound like a microdose, more like double or triple that. I would like to take it in social settings and maybe even work environment. Have you tried smaller doses? 

Initially, it was a micro-dose, because those experiences took months to build up. Of course, I've taken more and gradually pushed for more direct experiences. But yes, you can take a few drops of Ayahuasca (from a 15-30ml bottle) and gain clarity, increased memory and focus. So yes, you can take much smaller amounts and gain benefits without the mini-trip experiences. 

For me though, even a small drop, I feel the effects. So, it does matter person-to-person. I would try and start with 5 drops from a syringe (or whatever method you are using to micro-dose). If no effects in a week, I'd increase to 10-15 drops from a 15-30ml bottle. Even with smaller amounts, ayahuasca works on your body in weird ways and still may give you insight on how to improve other thing(s) further - which will directly increase work performance and other goals / ambitions for the long-run. 

@Pudgey Ayahuasca is usually a large drink. Is the 15-30ml more of an extract? Sounds good so far.

Have you tried salvia for microdosing?

@Jannes Yes, a large drink for a visual breakthrough. I haven't personally done a super large dosage yet, but I plan to in the near future. 

15-30ml is more than enough for micro-dosing. I would experiment slowly. With me, a few drops and I'm already put to sleep. By the time I wake up, I'm fully refreshed and rejuvenated. Just beware that Ayahuasca is a spiritual medicine. It's direct access to infinite spirit. At higher costs, Ayahuasca takes big balls to do alone. For micro-dosing, it's best to be done sparingly (every 2-3days) and take a few months off. It also may take a few months to really start to see peak benefits, such as increased memory recall, clarity and improved vocabulary. You may get immediate benefits, but peak results will take time to transform. 

Morning glory seeds (LSA) are also a great micro-dosing alternatives. There is a TEKK that allows you to attract it with alcohol and you can micro-dose the liquid in a secured bottle without throwing up or having severe diarrhea or other side effects. I intend to actually share it on the forum. 

And no, I haven't micro-dosed Salvia - heard the devil made it himself. 

Edited by Pudgey