Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Leo's Video Clip On Understanding Every Point Of View

10 posts in this topic

So I clicked on this video clip and it talked about a concept that literally resonates with my current situation. On the one hand I have become cognizant of the realization that all meaning, and purpose is just the projection of the ego and that any pursuit in that direction is just folly at this point as an infinite number of variables are always at play so any meaning we are deriving is complete and utter delusion. 

But recently in my personal experiences with people I have had interactions in which their attachment to meaning and purpose creates a divide between me and them. I have found liberation in the recognition that all meaning and purpose is projection, and it allows me to see with a clear view every situation but now I find myself in a pickle of sorts.

You see....I have now learned how to deconstruct all meaning and purpose effortlessly and I constantly walk around and do that. When I interact with those I am close too and they ask my advice on anything...I am both able to validate their perspective while simultaneously showing them how it is just something they are projecting and compared to the absolute has no meaning and purpose. This causes their ego...pain. So now I am wondering...if this is in alignment with my desire to align myself with Reality. 

It is my interpretation that meeting each POV where it is at, is a proper expression of Infinite Love. Now obviously this interpretation is projection and ego, but it is one I believe....from my POV can allow me to live in accordance with my selfish desire to be in alignment with Infinite Love. If I am to take on the task of living a life in accordance with Infinite Love, I will master learning how relate to others at their POV. I realized that I am too in love with my POV, that it makes me impose my POV and basically this is like a default function that executes on autopilot. My arrogance is displayed through each communication as I am totally in love with my perspective. Of course I am, it took years to build this POV, and when I interact with others who have not taken such care who don't spend time really trying to expand their POV it creates resistance in me. 

Here is the clip by the way. 

My main issue I realize is....there is a resistance to engage with different POV on an emotional level. I can easily interact on a logical level, but I notice that different POV's desire for me to connect with them on the emotional level which is something I resist heavily. You see emotions...are very sticky. Different POV do not understand that to ask one to engage on that level....is equivalent to death. 

Each time you unite and become in synch with a POV....your POV needs to die. So the resistance that exists in each POV to connecting with any POV is the fear of annihilation. Many POV do not realize how selfish it is to pressure a POV to agree or submit to their POV. You are asking for the death of that POV. All egos are constantly unconsciously going around trying to kill each other lol.  They do it on all levels, physically, emotionally, and intellectually.

When you become aware of this you avoid this game...but its funny....the game....tries to pull you back in. Its like no matter what you do....this death seeks you out. Reality is going to kill you many times....throughout your avatar's life. Its pretty interesting when you notice this trend. 

This cycle of division and unity is going to continue forever and ever.....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Yea, it’s a pretty profound realization, that all purpose is meaningless and reality ultimately has no requirements or direction in which you must traverse. It’s all absolutely and unequivocally an ego game of : action> justification of that action> rationalization> fitting the rationalization into a story> letting the stories form the character, and it is very beautiful but you’ll excuse me if I have no interest in playing it, I suppose it’s going to keep on keeping on whether I want it to or not. If I had my wish I’d will it to be as I want but to my experience that’s not how this game works.  So here “I” am and I’m along for the ride, I’m going to tough it out because I can’t literally imagine the alternative bahaha

On 11/16/2022 at 0:50 AM, Gidiot said:

Yea, it’s a pretty profound realization, that all purpose is meaningless and reality ultimately has no requirements or direction in which you must traverse. It’s all absolutely and unequivocally an ego game of : action> justification of that action> rationalization> fitting the rationalization into a story> letting the stories form the character, and it is very beautiful but you’ll excuse me if I have no interest in playing it, I suppose it’s going to keep on keeping on whether I want it to or not. If I had my wish I’d will it to be as I want but to my experience that’s not how this game works.  So here “I” am and I’m along for the ride, I’m going to tough it out because I can’t literally imagine the alternative bahaha

Yes my friend!!! I'm glad you recognize what is going on here!! I resonate the same!!! Tired of playing these little ego games, but reality must experience every possibility....so here we are being thrusted forward towards death and rebirth on all levels....for all of eternity.

But here is something counter-intuitive that I discovered!! Once you realize what is going on....you realize...the game is actually trying to help you!! I had a rough day two days ago and I prevented myself from projecting any type of meaning. Do you know everything just magically worked itself out? No it didn't happen at the pace I wanted it too, no it didn't happen in a way I could predict. But it DID, just happen. 

So this can be seen from different angles...as all things can.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Are you aware that the belief in an "ego" having projection and that nothing has meaning, is also a "self constructed" meaning projection coming from the so call'd "ego" ?

if nothing had any meaning, why your acts doesn't match your words ?

nothing leo has said is truth, only truth is truth, words is words, concepts are cheaps against experience and "reality".

nothing I m saying here is true

Edited by A_v_E

@A_v_E remind me of what Moojiji said. “Your biggest thought is mind.”

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

22 hours ago, A_v_E said:

Are you aware that the belief in an "ego" having projection and that nothing has meaning, is also a "self constructed" meaning projection coming from the so call'd "ego" ?

if nothing had any meaning, why your acts doesn't match your words ?

nothing leo has said is truth, only truth is truth, words is words, concepts are cheaps against experience and "reality".

nothing I m saying here is true

Exactly so if nothing you are saying is true...then it has no meaning. Nothing is happening here, it is only appearing to happen. And yes saying something has no meaning is meaning...which is a contradiction, which proves.... logic is false!! And there is no meaning!!! So the contradiction proves the point that there is no meaning!!! So the lack of meaning proves itself through meaning by having no meaning!!!

Exactly!!! Don't try to figure it out, just understand through the example above.

@Razard86 

Maybe logic is truly logic, you still use logic to defeat logic, which prove the existence of logic to be entirely true and logic.

there is meaning if you say so

there is also no meaning if you say so

as for logic, I invite you to keep discovering what it is, and not create a "false world" out of his representation within your mind.

Edited by A_v_E

1 hour ago, A_v_E said:

@Razard86 

Maybe logic is truly logic, you still use logic to defeat logic, which prove the existence of logic to be entirely true and logic.

there is meaning if you say so

there is also no meaning if you say so

as for logic, I invite you to keep discovering what it is, and not create a "false world" out of his representation within your mind.

I also invite you, not to create a false world as well.....or maybe....just maybe....you are ME and I AM YOU....so how does a false world exists...if it did...how are we communicating right now? Could it be we are in the same world and you are calling me and my interpretations FALSE.....but they are just your own thoughts that you have disassociated from?

You are looking at a mirror right now, and these are your own thoughts communicating to you. You created me!!!! And you don't like what your creation is telling you!!! But since whatever you create is also 100 percent you!!! Everything you just wrote...is how you feel about yourself!!! 

Maybe...you should follow your own advice....after all you are just talking to yourself.

23 hours ago, A_v_E said:

@Razard86  infinite fractal of love then
catgod_Soul_Mirror_Ultra_Realistic_Ultra_Fine_Detail_Dynamic_Li_91294f62-ba8b-4ed5-9110-39d43aba5cb8.png

Yes we are both looking at our own reflection, our own image, our own imagination.