Vercingetorix

Social media / Instagram game material?

10 posts in this topic

are they any good courses / channels for that stuff?
TO be honest I want just to do the minimum to have a passable insta account.

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

IG for males is really about being high status or a celebrity. You'll basically have an easier getting a hot girlfriend by being famous for playing video games than if you were doing rigorous cold approach.

@museumoftrees but does it develop you? and what are the chances for becoming famous from Video games?
I just want an IG to complement my cold approaches

@LordFall This looks too advance, I'm looking just for the basics. Do you have a video recommendation for basic stuff?

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

@Vercingetorix Put the time and watch it. If you can't spend 3 hours watching videos to understand the logic behind it then you won't get anywhere anyway.

The basics are post pictures that make people feel like you have access to valuable resources and a cool lifestyle. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@museumoftrees ?‍♂️

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

For putting a low effort you are basically showing who you are...that you are avarega and i dont think average, have good resaults in anything...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf I don't mind putting effort to something if it's worth it. But right now I have other priorities. I'm looking for the 20% that brings 80% of the results.
@LordFall Ok, You've convinced me to watch.

You've kind of got it backwards. If you have an interesting life then you will have lots of opportunities for great photos to make up a good instagram.

As a guy it's hard, near impossible, to build up a good instagram from the comfort of your living room. You need to be doing lots of cool shit and know how to take good pics

On 11/15/2022 at 11:19 AM, Vercingetorix said:

@museumoftrees but does it develop you? and what are the chances for becoming famous from Video games?
I just want an IG to complement my cold approaches

@LordFall This looks too advance, I'm looking just for the basics. Do you have a video recommendation for basic stuff?

Does what develop you ? Being famous ? Or playing video games ?

Video games streaming (e.g. twitchers) was an example. Jesus. You read this as ''play video games to get laid''. That isn't what I meant. Women don't really care about where your fame comes from but they are highly attracted to it. You could be a rapper, an athlete wtv. It's social proof to them. Instagram works really really well for celebrities or micro-celebrities. If you are well-known within a niche or market and there are women in that space well it's going to attract them to you. Other than that, I don't see social media helping out too much with cold approach. If you are a normal dude, average in terms of looks, fame, lifestyle it won't do much and it will certainly not hook more women.

The point i'm trying to get across is, your instagram doesn't matter, just put up a few nice pictures of you and other things and that's it. No need to make a study of it.