Shakazulu

Upgrading Finances/New Job

7 posts in this topic

Hello ladies and gentlemen :) 

my name is Moreno and I’m looking for new ways to make money or get a new job. 
I graduated high-school in 2016.
In 2017 I was introduced to the possibility of awakening so I accepted the proposal and have been heavily pursuing personal development. 
In the last five years I’ve worked with a healer, figured out my childhood trauma

I learned from various teachers about awakening, I’ve had multiple psychedelic trips, taken 5-Meo multiple times, contemplated my ass off, practiced meditation, yoga, mantras, concentration techniques, I’ve read 100+ books etc. and I’ve been heavily investing in my life purpose, I’ve completed the course in 2017

while developing myself I’ve been working as a security guard for the last five years. 
Security is cool but it’s not enough for me to move out of my parents house and sustain myself. I turned 24 on November fifth and I’m ready to step forward. 
I need higher source of income to fund me while I continue honing my life purpose. 
Any recommendations?  

I personally found taking a short accounting program helped me vastly my income in just 8-10 months.  Plus, learning administration and accounting skillset is really important if you want to be an entrepreneur over the long haul. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Polish your LinkedIn profile, and start making connections and introductions, get some endorsements and then start applying for job offers. You can even pay for the "job seeker" badge to appear on the top of recruitment queues and to tell recruitment managers that you are available. 

If you have someone who could refer you for a position that always helps. 

Of course you need to have some skills you can offer, depending on the type of work you are looking for but if you know how to do the basic admin, you can get employed by many businesses. 

Do you have some form of university education? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 Okay I have an artist LinkedIn, would I have to create a professional LinkedIn? And nope I don’t have any university or college education. Perhaps there’s a specific course I would need to study for business administration? 

1 minute ago, Shakazulu said:

Okay I have an artist LinkedIn, would I have to create a professional LinkedIn?

Could you get a job utilising your art skills? Are we talking digital arts or more traditional forms of an art? 

3 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

Perhaps there’s a specific course I would need to study for business administration?

If you're looking to get into that sector, then having something like that could indeed increase your odds of scoring a better job. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 a lot of my skills are based around the music industry. 
marketing, performance, production, songwriting, singing and engineering. 
I wouldn’t mind getting into business administration if there’s a course available. I’m also interested in sales, perhaps I can sell luxury items.