iceprincess

Leo' Book list

8 posts in this topic

I am confused. I bought Leo's book list but then I noticed on the site where the link is given to purchase the book list, there are several books mentioned that aren't on the book list. Go on, https://www.actualized.org/books 

scroll to the bottom and you will see audio reviews of 12 books he supposedly has on his book list. four of the audio reviews are:

A guide to the good life by William Irvine, the four agreements by don Miguel Ruiz, managing oneself by Peter drucker, the 150 healthiest foods on earth by Jonny Bowden

none of the books mentioned above are listed on my booklist, I searched the whole list but it isn't there.  is this the case for anyone else? do I have to update something or is this a glitch. I'm worried I'm missing books on my list :(

Some books have been dropped and replaced by other books that Leo likes more.  The booklist started in 2014, so those four books probably used to be on the list then got replaced by better selections.  

12 minutes ago, FlyingLotus said:

Some books have been dropped and replaced by other books that Leo likes more.  The booklist started in 2014, so those four books probably used to be on the list then got replaced by better selections.

Ahh gotcha.

If I remember correctly you can actually see books that have been removed if you use inspect element in your browser on the list. They've had their HTML commented out but it's still there.

3 hours ago, LordFall said:

There were many more books before. I remember The Game by Neil Strauss being in the dating and sexuality section. 

It still is.

On 15/11/2022 at 2:16 AM, something_else said:

If I remember correctly you can actually see books that have been removed if you use inspect element in your browser on the list. They've had their HTML commented out but it's still there.

oh nice catch :P