Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mahyar

Leo, are you able to answer a very specific question in your trip

9 posts in this topic

Hi @Leo Gura

I was curious to know if it is possible to set a very specific objective for a Psychedelic Trip. Not every specific objective but things like:

How mind and matter are connected?

How can objects be created in higher dimensions with the ability to become visible or invisible at will? 

My idea is that these questions cannot be answered by a scientific analysis but a deep insight into the very nature of such concepts.

For example, would it be possible to create an invisible drone in Etheric field with your mind and make it manifest/unmanifest at will? 

1 hour ago, Mahyar said:

For example, would it be possible to create an invisible drone in Etheric field with your mind and make it manifest/unmanifest at will? 

Curious what this means

@Mahyar you don't figure out the concept at high levels. Instead, you live the answer, you become the truth if you may. So in your case, you get to a high level, at which manifestation is possible and then see how it works directly - by doing it. All else is just empty philosophy.  

Bdw mind and matter are the same.  

Also, there are levels of Will. 

5 hours ago, SonataAllegro said:

Curious what this means

1 hour ago, Edvardas said:

@Mahyar you don't figure out the concept at high levels. Instead, you live the answer, you become the truth if you may. So in your case, you get to a high level, at which manifestation is possible and then see how it works directly - by doing it. All else is just empty philosophy.  

Bdw mind and matter are the same.  

Also, there are levels of Will. 

I have been thinking a lot lately about the technology of Alien Spaceships, and since they travel faster than the speed of light and also are anti-gravity, I thought their entire manufacturing process could even start in higher frequencies/planes. Frequencies so high that go beyond the physical reality as we know it. And since all planes are deeply interconnected and correspond to each other, I thought it would be cool to start that process by creating a Drone in the mind field and programming it with the mind such that it would correspond to both lower and higher planes at will. 

The tragedy here is that, even though at higher levels of consciousness the boundaries between mind at matter collapse, we live in a world where there are not many people who would be willing to have their minds stuffed out, and this technology could be an antidote to that. 

@Mahyar you are so deeply lost in mental masturbation..  

Focus on Truth about yourself first, then, if you have time at the end of a 30-year search - go think about spaceships or space pussy or whatever.

Your grasping at breadcrumbs, while Leo is pointing towards the cake. 

On 15/11/2022 at 7:39 AM, Edvardas said:

@Mahyar you are so deeply lost in mental masturbation..  

Focus on Truth about yourself first, then, if you have time at the end of a 30-year search - go think about spaceships or space pussy or whatever.

Your grasping at breadcrumbs, while Leo is pointing towards the cake. 

Well I think this rhetoric marks the end of my contribution to this Forum... :)

Good luck with your enlightenment...

You can set intentions and contemplate whatever you're interested in. Over the long-term, if you do it seriously, most of your questions will basically be answered, just not with the answers you necessarily want or expect.

The key is asking really good questions and being persistent about it. Don't expect to get the best questions answered in a few trips. You're looking at 100s of trips.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.