Loveeee

Ratio of people God-realized vs non ?

25 posts in this topic

On 11/14/2022 at 6:06 AM, Jowblob said:

I'm simply quoting david hawkins regarding 1 in 10000000 for a true saint. David hawkins is a true consciousness researcher and the owner of consciousness scale that is used by all the psychologist in the world. But yeah i have a nice 'imagination'

I didnt see you writing books based on your experience so i would rather take someones elses opinion that dedicated his life on consciousness research

Exactly.  Stop parroting and go your own way.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 14.11.2022 at 1:06 PM, Jowblob said:

David hawkins is a true consciousness researcher and the owner of consciousness scale that is used by all the psychologist in the world.

David Hawkins is fringe. It would be more correct to say "no psychologists in the world".

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Exactly.  Stop parroting and go your own way.  

I'm going my way, don't act like you're enlightened because you're going your own "way". All the collective consciousness information that is available is coming from the same source or mind. The reason you're on a consciousness research forum is because you're still seeking so don't come with this go your own way bs.

10 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

David Hawkins is fringe. It would be more correct to say "no psychologists in the world".

You do realize that most teaching from david hawkins got thaught by leo himself, he even said it himself? His books are an important step in learning about consciousness. It's important to have an open mind in every bit of information you take in, so stop chosing a side.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 hours ago, Jowblob said:

You do realize that most teaching from david hawkins got thaught by leo himself, he even said it himself? His books are an important step in learning about consciousness. It's important to have an open mind in every bit of information you take in, so stop chosing a side.

It's just not true that all psychologists use his theory.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

It's just not true that all psychologists use his theory.

I know man, but i see david hawkins always getting attacked 

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE