Loveeee

Ratio of people God-realized vs non ?

25 posts in this topic

More 1/1000 or 1/1 000 000 or what ? 

Who is God-realized on this forum ? 

What's your take @Leo Gura

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Depends on when you ask.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Depends on the level I guess.

If you ask Leo he will tell you that he is the only one on this forum who is truly god realized. 

Most people arent god realize, most people on this forum just had glimpses of enlightment/god realization thanks to different consciousness stream because of psychedelics

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

The nature this enquiry, I have come to learn, is usually Egotism. I used to have such questions in my mind when I first started:

• How many people in the world are awake? How many people are enlightened? Am I among the enlightened? Am I among the Awakened?

But the more I got into this work, I realized it doesn't matter at all. The trick here is that there is not clear line dividing between realized and not-realized. The more important point though is: They way you see others is not necessarily the way they see themselves, and the way you see others depends on the way you see yourself. So, wouldn't it be better to improve yourself and embody more Love into your consciousness so you can see others better? So you can see the entire world enlightened?

4 hours ago, Loveeee said:

More 1/1000 or 1/1 000 000 or what ? 

Who is God-realized on this forum ? 

What's your take @Leo Gura

Very very very few....00001% of the population.  (Higher but you get the idea)   This is relatively speaking of course.  Absolutely speaking there is only one Consciousness and it is Being itself.  As @Godishere stated.  It is You.  It is Me.  We are the same Mind.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Most people arent god realize, most people on this forum just had glimpses of enlightment/god realization thanks to different consciousness stream because of psychedelics

Some people actually have had awakening experiences without having tried psychedelics.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

23 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

0,0015%. 

Ridiculous it’s 0,0012%

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Some people actually have had awakening experiences without having tried psychedelics.

Im talking about being god realized/enlightened as daily base consciousness. A true saint is like 1 in 10.000.000 , not even talking about enlightened ones. They can't even work because they're in bliss consciousness and one with everything at these levels usually god operates through them. So truely i tell to you no1 is at this level on this forum maybe Leo only because the way he talks like a channel for god for hours if he does it without psychedelics he might be at a level of saint or enlightened

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Why do you want to quantify God realization? That's like asking how many empty spaces there are between these words. There's just space. In the end, only God can realize itself, because that's all there is. You can't seperate God realization from God, as if they're two individual entities.

beep boop

I see awakening as profound Self-realization, but it is only the beginning of enlightenment which is the dissolving of all attachments and perpetual, unswerving presence. It is the still flame that never flickers, even in the strongest winds.

By that definition, enlightenment is extraordinarily rare. As Jesus said, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. I love this passage from the Bhagavad Gita:

Good people come to worship me for different reasons. Some come to the spiritual life because of suffering, some in order to understand life; some come through a desire to achieve life’s purpose, and some come who are men and women of wisdom. Unwavering in devotion, always united with me, the man or woman of wisdom surpasses all the others…the wise who are always established in union, for whom there is no higher goal than me, may be regarded as my very Self…seeing me everywhere and in everything. Such great souls are very rare.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

. A true saint is like 1 in 10.000.000 , not even talking about enlightened ones.ĺl They can't even work because they're in bliss consciousness and one with everything at these levels usually god operates through them. L

You have a nice imagination ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You have a nice imagination ?

I'm simply quoting david hawkins regarding 1 in 10000000 for a true saint. David hawkins is a true consciousness researcher and the owner of consciousness scale that is used by all the psychologist in the world. But yeah i have a nice 'imagination'

I didnt see you writing books based on your experience so i would rather take someones elses opinion that dedicated his life on consciousness research

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

99,9% Of those who are absolutely sure that they have realized God, they are just deceiving themselves. Leo's teaching are a producer of deceived people who are sure that they realized god

Edited by Breakingthewall