Davino

Salvia Trip Low dose but I tripped balls

9 posts in this topic

Salvia is another thing. It's outside the spectrum of regular psychedelics. I haven't tried the dmt's but hope they are less brutal.

Still in shock a bit, but I want it to write it fresh. I hit it twice. Then lay down. Next thing happening is me exiting this reality. I couldn't even locate the one freaking out because it wasn't me, that flesh and bones, I just felt the breathing of the body drawing in the nothingness but I couldn't ubicate myself or nothing, it's just so radical, you forget you took salvia, you forget everything. After this brutal peak, the ego after the punch of salvia gets wild and I take out a peace of robe I had in my eyes to have complete darkness. Then I watch the room in a weird psychedelic distortion while shouting mantras, like they would kind of save me of the ego death. After this whole drama I go back to it. Some family members popped in visuals and anxiety of my parents just randomly rocking into my room even though they are not home. Then the Salvia spirit just pops in and starts telling me how we are supposed to work like this if I am full of fears and anxieties. Then I tell her how am I supposed to react after that, then it becomes obvious I am just a child and that reaction is of a child, and then kind of shows me that I am a whole bunch of cables all distorted in a big mess and reality and infinite thread that can created in nowness but all lead to duality. Then pulls me to consciousness and I'm in a kind of existencial appreciation of duality while it is disappearing into the nothing in the nothing, how all this conglomerate of cables are just a drama. Then I have my peak state as God, just grasping the consciousness of that moment in shock. The dream of this life, of this reality, what death really is, how consciousness is encapsulated in the "body" and how it leaves it through the spine and exits in the crown towards infinite, like watching your body as a spec of dust knowing it is not you and it never has been. Consciousness itself engrossed in the crown entering the spine and expanding into the five sense, experience and mind as this big conglomerate of threads. When I was more into the body but still feeling my consciousness state, salvia spirit pop backs and my body-mind just starts appreciating deeply duality and the beauty of it. It's very hard to explain transcendentalism and relativity simultaneously as both your doing and just being conscious of it. The trip evolves then to Salvia asking me is this really what you want, to know you are God. Still with shit in my pants and profoundly, existentialy shocked I start shouting yes like a fanatic. Even though, it was as brutal and as radical as anything I have experienced this is the path and I fully embrace it. Then I understood why Leo is more about the peaks of consciousness than raising base line consciousness. If you happen to read this, I am telling you, that peak is beyond any base line, go for the peak, go for it, all it's a joke when you have that peak. While my consciousness was kend of getting tuned in again in my body through the spine my body mind ego was like thanks god, the full personality that was disolved kind of getting created again like o my god I see the profound beauty of reality of doing the regular life, I'm so grateful I can fucking work and be in duality. Then as God I see, oh that's why I have done it. Then my ego seeing that this procces is about itself killing itself to get to God and then me as God like lol I am God let me be a random dude in a generated existance. I just see the joke of it all.

Anyway, be careful with Salvia. VERY CAREFUL. We don't listen I know, we just randomly go reading these posts and going on with our life but listen here, Salvia can unzip reality like water is wet. And the moment you leave the pipe while the smoke is still in your lungs you will know. I found Salvia extremely helpful in the path but only if you are dead serious about it. How to know if we are dead serious, you are not, you hit that salvia and feel like a child and get humbled down. Then if you are not profoundlky traumatized depending of the dose you do the radical work of realizing you are God. Now with 30min perspective is amazing, my first ego death and consciousness realization but it's too radical, radical beyond what the limited body faculty of imagination can do to grasp it. It's beautiful but it's too radical, it just depends on you, after getting fucked by Salvia fully if in the come down it asks you is really God-Realization what you want? Hope you shout like a freak yes, otherwise enjoy this beautiful duality, it has a sense to be trust me, it's amazing the way it is, you don't need at all oneness, oneness came to be duality and duality exists to go to oneness. It's a rabit loop hole of relative and transcendental.

Sorry for any spelling errors, english is not my main language and I'm still settling down.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Great report man, made me tremble with fear at the utter strangeness of salvia

Edited by Breakingthewall

Good one! I know what you mean when you say you come out and love and appreciate this duality that we percieve haha! 

I feel like I wanna explore Salvia further. It´s so radical. 

One really experienced guy told me once after I asked him why Salvia is his favourite substance (and he has tried hundreds) : "It´s so bad that it´s good". 

The way to do salvia, if you want to get some kind of benefit from it, is to chew the leaves.

That's how shamans have done it traditionally.

Smoking extracts is a way to have a crazy experience, but what's the point if you can't contemplate anything while you're in that state?

Whoaaaa. I just wish there were more spaces in that paragraph ha ha.

I had a vision in my bufo experience that included very loud mantras. Thanks for sharing this.

Yeah, salvia is very humbling.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, salvia is very humbling.

Did you ever go into states where you wouldn't remember anything at all? Not remember any of the stuff that happened before. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

27 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Did you ever go into states where you wouldn't remember anything at all? Not remember any of the stuff that happened before. 

Haven't done salvia nor am I Leo but it can happen with any psychedelics, at least it has happened many times to me. You won't know where you are, who you are, what language is, or what any concepts are, so you cannot communicate to yourself in any way about anything. Basically no memory at all. You probably cant even walk because you completely forget everything during this period of time. You can't even differentiate between your body and the environment because you don't know what a difference is. It never feels like a negative experience to me because it is usually a nondual state.

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

37 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Salvia has a very strong amnesia aspect to it. It disconnects you from your human memories, so it's like being alive but minus your memories. No other psychedelic that I've tried is like that. This makes salvia quite terrifying because you have nothing to ground yourself with. You won't even remember that you're inside of a house.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.