Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inliytened1

When aliens discovered the human race

10 posts in this topic

They are so ugly!  Wtf is this visage of theirs?  A nose protruding from their face? Is this not foreign?  A mouth that opens up to allow stuff to be consumed like a trash compactor...what is that?  Two circles above the "nose"  that allow one to have "vision"....what is that?  Is this not some alien thing?   Look at their "face" in the mirror...what is this stuff growing on the top?   Is it called hair?  What is the stuff growing beneath the ",mouth"?  What are the two orifices on each side of their "head" ?  They take in something "known" as sound.  So Jesus,, what the fuck are they?  It's so...well it's so goddamn - alien!  Have you ever seen anything that looks like this before?  It's so weird!    What's even weirder is that some of these alien beings are considered "handsome" or more appealing than others?  Why is that?   Aren't they all just so grotesque and something out of a science fiction book?  I mean really -  that snout right in the middle of their face says it all!   We have truly discovered aliens!! For the very first time!  They exist.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

"They're made out of meat."

"Meat?"

"Meat. They're made out of meat."

"Meat?"

"There's no doubt about it. We picked several from different parts of the planet, took them aboard our recon vessels, probed them all the way through. They're completely meat."

"That's impossible. What about the radio signals? The messages to the stars."

"They use the radio waves to talk, but the signals don't come from them. The signals come from machines."

"So who made the machines? That's who we want to contact."

"They made the machines. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Meat made the machines."

"That's ridiculous. How can meat make a machine? You're asking me to believe in sentient meat."

Apparently.

I think what they would see as even uglier is how humans act rather than their physical appearance.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

6 minutes ago, amanen said:

I think what they would see as even uglier is how humans act rather than their physical appearance.

Haha interesting.  We are the true aliens.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Hahaha fun read brother xD

I think E.T.s would be as equally fascinated by us like we would be them, at least in the beginning. 

58 minutes ago, amanen said:

Indeed. From what I’ve gathered, the evolution of intelligent life in the Universe tends to move towards Love. I’d imagine an alien species capable of interstellar travel would have a very high level of consciousness and not a low one. If they were to bump into us, I highly doubt they would be violent and go scorched earth on us like in the movies. 

1 minute ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Hahaha fun read brother xD

I think E.T.s would be as equally fascinated by us like we would be them, at least in the beginning. 

Haha.  But more seriously have you ever really looked at your body and realized it was alien?  In other words we have been conditioned to have a sense that this is "human" and this is normality.  Yet, we are actually so alien.   Our faces are just so foreign...our hands are claws.   Just have to look at it without knowing or letting the conceptual mind take over. and then you realize you don't really "know" what you are..it is foreign.   ?  interesting indeed.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Haha.  But more seriously have you ever really looked at your body and realized it was alien?  In other words we have been conditioned to have a sense that this is "human" and this is normality.  Yet, we are actually so alien.   Our faces are just so foreign...our hands are claws.   Just have to look at it without knowing or letting the conceptual mind take over. and then you realize you don't really "know" what you are..it is foreign.   ?  interesting indeed.

Yep I had this same discussion with my friend today....we don't realize...that we are already aliens and we classified ourselves as humans. If we really knew what humans were...so many humans wouldn't be trying to "find themselves and discover who they are." The irony is majority of them that undertake that journey....never find a fulfilling answer lol.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Yep I had this same discussion with my friend today....we don't realize...that we are already aliens and we classified ourselves as humans. If we really knew what humans were...so many humans wouldn't be trying to "find themselves and discover who they are." The irony is majority of them that undertake that journey....never find a fulfilling answer lol.

Exactly! ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 13/11/2022 at 5:52 PM, Inliytened1 said:

They are so ugly!  Wtf is this visage of theirs?  A nose protruding from their face? Is this not foreign?  A mouth that opens up to allow stuff to be consumed like a trash compactor...what is that?  Two circles above the "nose"  that allow one to have "vision"....what is that?  Is this not some alien thing?   Look at their "face" in the mirror...what is this stuff growing on the top?   Is it called hair?  What is the stuff growing beneath the ",mouth"?  What are the two orifices on each side of their "head" ?  They take in something "known" as sound.  So Jesus,, what the fuck are they?  It's so...well it's so goddamn - alien!  Have you ever seen anything that looks like this before?  It's so weird!    What's even weirder is that some of these alien beings are considered "handsome" or more appealing than others?  Why is that?   Aren't they all just so grotesque and something out of a science fiction book?  I mean really -  that snout right in the middle of their face says it all!   We have truly discovered aliens!! For the very first time!  They exist.

It would be a mistake to judge the look of an alien from a Human perspective. This is the mother of all "subjectivities"!!! B|

I personally think we not ready to explore the aliens subject other than just their intelligence and consciousness. Majority of humans can hardly even control their emotions when it comes to Lust, Greed, Anger... 

We are too immature to explore the Aliens subject. I mean we can, in this case we would not be a friend to them, but rather an inferior servant. 

On 11/13/2022 at 8:52 AM, Inliytened1 said:

So Jesus,, what the fuck are they?  It's so...well it's so goddamn - alien!  Have you ever seen anything that looks like this before?  It's so weird!   

OMG aliens know Jesus?

Let Love In