Vibes

Leo, where are you?

73 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I won't be talking about my new awakenings much right now because I want to take more time to integrate them.

Is there anything specific about the integration process besides basically waiting and observing? Asking in order to implement your response into my own integration process.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

place for them is inside an advanced course

Bro finish the ones u started like 5 years ago man 

Ayoo I'm so insensitive lol 

Edited by Jacob Morres

8 hours ago, Kamo said:

Is there anything specific about the integration process besides basically waiting and observing? Asking in order to implement your response into my own integration process.

I can't keep my eyes closed for longer than 10 minutes without having breakthrough new awakenings every day. I'm having 1-3 new awakenings every night in my sleep. No chems. Just a never ending stream of weirder and deeper alien awakenings. It's hard to sleep. I'm super-conscious any time my eyes are closed. I enter a sort of effortless meditative state nearly instantly even if I don't want to. It's pretty terrifying. Sometimes I have to distract myself out of it with BS human activity.

And then I have to write down all the news which just pour forth at such a rate that I would be writing for hours each day if I tried to catch them all.

As I said, I feel like I opened a permanent portal in my skull into another dimension. It feels like there is dark light in the center of my skull when my eyes are closed. This light bursts forth with visions, insights, and new deeper awakenings. It had been a bit much lately. It has also made my hyper creative and artistic.

I suspect that I have done so many psychedelics that they have permanently rewired my brain. That's how it feels right now. Waiting to see if it's just a passing phase.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That's called drug induced psychosis. But hey, I hope you either recover from it or enjoy it as genuine awakening and extraordinary levels of consciousness. 

Why would you even consider visual alien transformation to your live audience, you are smart enough to know that fbi and governments would come after you and you would basically be exiled or hunted all over the world. It would be the most viral thing ever. Did you really not consider that? that's what makes me think you went crazy.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I can't keep my eyes closed for longer than 10 minutes without having breakthrough new awakenings every day. I'm having 1-3 new awakenings every night in my sleep. No chems. Just a never ending stream of weirder and deeper alien awakenings. It's hard to sleep. I'm super-conscious any time my eyes are closed. I enter a sort of effortless meditative state nearly instantly even if I don't want to. It's pretty terrifying. Sometimes I have to distract myself out of it with BS human activity.

And then I have to write down all the news which just pour forth at such a rate that I would be writing for hours each day if I tried to catch them all.

As I said, I feel like I opened a permanent portal in my skull into another dimension. It feels like there is dark light in the center of my skull when my eyes are closed. This light bursts forth with visions, insights, and new deeper awakenings. It had been a bit much lately. It has also made my hyper creative and artistic.

I suspect that I have done so many psychedelics that they have permanently rewired my brain. That's how it feels right now. Waiting to see if it's just a passing phase.

Take good care and go easy on yourself! Insights and Awakening sounds great, but I hope you can get some sleep again soon :D

@Jake Chambers

2 hours ago, Jake Chambers said:

That's called drug induced psychosis. But hey, I hope you either recover from it or enjoy it as genuine awakening and extraordinary levels of consciousness. 

Why would you even consider visual alien transformation to your live audience, you are smart enough to know that fbi and governments would come after you and you would basically be exiled or hunted all over the world. It would be the most viral thing ever. Did you really not consider that? that's what makes me think you went crazy.

Dude relax, no one outside of this forum/his Youtube channel gives a shit if Leo transforms into an alien. No one.

I think you spend too much on actualized.org and should see the outside world

13 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

He is busy posting on Twitter.  :D 

give me a break ? ??

softly into the Abyss...

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Jake Chambers

Dude relax, no one outside of this forum/his Youtube channel gives a shit if Leo transforms into an alien. No one.

I think you spend too much on actualized.org and should see the outside world

If it were to be so grotesque that it could not possibly be a visual effect, yeah off course people would care. a lot. Are you that blind? an actual nigga transforming into an actual alien?  ???

@Leo Gura good luck and courage, be a pioneer is dangerous. sure this stabilizes and is a step towards new frontiers of the human mind never seen before 

@Leo Gura damn, myself and many others were wondering if psychadelics will ever unlock your mind permanently and if it did - that's ultra significant. Waiting to hear more!

@Leo Gura Wishing you well dude

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I can't keep my eyes closed for longer than 10 minutes without having breakthrough new awakenings every day.

You still have all that neurofeedback EEG hardware? Considered to record what happens during such spontaneous experience? For science. It would be very interesting in my opinion.

On 13.11.2022 at 10:50 AM, Leo Gura said:

Have you tried doing something like Kriya Yoga in this state? 

Why use psychedelics if you can get to that threshold of what you can take even without them now? Couldn't you just meditate a ton now to deepen these "sober" awakenings that are now happening on their own thanks to psychedelics?

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

@Leo Gura i am sorry to hear this Leo, sounds a little terrifying to be honest. I wonder how you are dealing with all this super human levels. It seems you may need some good ways to ground your self. 

On 13/11/2022 at 5:20 AM, Leo Gura said:

3 hours ago, Siedah said:

@Leo Gura i am sorry to hear this Leo, sounds a little terrifying to be honest. I wonder how you are dealing with all this super human levels. It seems you may need some good ways to ground your self. 

It really can be terrifying...

But you know, when you gain some momentum with that kind of lifestyle, where you don't have kids to worry about or things of that nature, it actually is a very pleasant experience. Because you don't experience yourself as a human on Earth, but as something entirely different, so what would terrify you when all limits a broken, when there is no life to lose, nothing to lose? I sorta feel jealous of @Leo Gura :P

On 13.11.2022 at 6:20 AM, Leo Gura said:

It's hard to sleep. I'm super-conscious any time my eyes are closed. I enter a sort of effortless meditative state nearly instantly even if I don't want to. It's pretty terrifying. Sometimes I have to distract myself out of it with BS human activity.

Welcome to the club. It helps to sleep on your stomach, slightly tightening one side of your abdomen, walking/sitting/standing with a sub-optimal posture, overeating each meal, and yes — distraction, a lot. 

Or you can just let go and experience enlightenment.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.