Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Edvardas

Consciousness vibrates within itself

19 posts in this topic

Leo, I remember reading that you were unaware of the fact that consciousness vibrates within itself. Has this changed? 

It's a distinct awakening into vibration that one can have.

I presume that because you deny vibration, you discredit a larger part of science than you should. 

Knowing that nothingness vibrates opens up new things to contemplate as well.  

I also have been thinking of universe as vibrational, as my username suggests, but, to be honest, I don't even know what "vibration" is. 

@Vibroverse it's not something you can figure out by thinking, you need to directly experience the universe vibrate. I experienced the universe vibrate after a cessation. It was within the formless realm still, of course. It's a paradox, but nothingness vibrates within itself. What's vibrating? Nothing! Yet it still occurs. It's litetally a movement of up and down, like in the pictures, but it happens within the nothingness of your mind.  

Of course, there are still many mysteries surrounding the workings of vibration.

Edited by Edvardas
Added 2nd paragraph

Leo has vanished into Alien God Mind, never to return.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

8 minutes ago, Edvardas said:

@Vibroverse it's not something you can figure out by thinking, you need to directly experience the universe vibrate. I experienced the universe vibrate after a cessation. It was within the formless realm still, of course. It's a paradox, but nothingness vibrates within itself. What's vibrating? Nothing! Yet it still occurs. It's litetally a movement of up and down, like in the pictures, but it happens within the nothingness of your mind.  

Of course, there are still many mysteries surrounding the workings of vibration.

Yeah, I think I understand what you mean by vibration, I've also experienced things like that like trillions of times, and yeah, I understand what you mean, but there are some problems about that perspective also. 

@Space that bastard, he promised to teach me alien love first. I'll ask Ralston to kick Leo in the ass in the afterlife.

8 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Yeah, I think I understand what you mean by vibration, I've also experienced things like that like trillions of times, and yeah, I understand what you mean, but there are some problems about that perspective also. 

Liiike?

1 minute ago, Edvardas said:

Liiike?

What the heck even vibration means to begin with? What do you even mean when you say "nothing" is vibrating? 

@Vibroverse nothing is another name for the true Self. It's formless. You could say God is vibrating within himself, if you prefer.

3 minutes ago, Edvardas said:

@Vibroverse nothing is another name for the true Self. It's formless. You could say God is vibrating within himself, if you prefer.

Yes I'm okay with God or Nothing or whatever you call it also, but what does it mean for it to be vibrating, what does it mean to vibrate? 

1 minute ago, Vibroverse said:

Yes I'm okay with God or Nothing or whatever you call it also, but what does it mean for it to be vibrating, what does it mean to vibrate? 

I dunno, I just know that it does so far.

8 minutes ago, Edvardas said:

I dunno, I just know that it does so far.

I'm defining it more like the more I relax the better reality seems to become, and yeah, I can call it reality vibrating in a different way when I'm "vibrating" in a different way. 

21 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I'm defining it more like the more I relax the better reality seems to become, and yeah, I can call it reality vibrating in a different way when I'm "vibrating" in a different way. 

So that happened to you trillions of times? I'm not talking about that, why are you calling it vibration?

Thats not vibration. 

It's literally this:

images.png

16 minutes ago, Edvardas said:

So that happened to you trillions of times? I'm not talking about that, why are you calling it vibration?

Thats not vibration. 

It's literally this:

images.png

So you're seeing reality wiggling and vibrating like that? Yeah, I don't think that, specifically, was what I was talking about. 

Edited by Vibroverse

30 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

So you're seeing reality wiggling and vibrating like that? 

Its not a sight, it's a unique awakening experience, but yes, it's completly direct.

3 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

I also have been thinking of universe as vibrational, as my username suggests, but, to be honest, I don't even know what "vibration" is. 

When I did 5g of mushrooms in silent darkness I remember chanting to myself "BEING IS VIBRAAAAAATION"

Vibration... if all of reality is One substance... this one substance can vibrate at different frequencies (in the same way that sound is just vibration through the medium of air)

Even light is just waves of vibration.

I had a super deep insight into what vibration is while on a Vipassana retreat. While meditating I was focusing on this cricket chirp... and I was focusing really sharply so I could break down the chirp into about 8 or 9 individual "clicks" or vibrations in consciousness. A cricket chirp (when slowed down) is just the sound of friction.

I realized that vibration is kind of like the manifestation of duality.

One substance... yet it vibrates "up" and "down."

The wave rises and falls. This distinction between rising and falling is what duality is.

In Vipassana... I was watching the rising and falling of the belly... noting its movements with concentration...

Then I realized that all of existence is vibration... "rising and falling" of One substance.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

4 minutes ago, Adam M said:

When I did 5g of mushrooms in silent darkness I remember chanting to myself "BEING IS VIBRAAAAAATION"

Vibration... if all of reality is One substance... this one substance can vibrate at different frequencies (in the same way that sound is just vibration through the medium of air)

I had a super deep insight into what vibration is while on a Vipassana retreat. While meditating I was focusing on this cricket chirp... and I was focusing really sharply so I could break down the chirp into about 8 or 9 individual "clicks" or vibrations in consciousness. A cricket chirp (when slowed down) is just the sound of friction.

The wave rises and falls. This distinction between rising and falling is what duality is.

In Vipassana... I was watching the rising and falling of the belly... noting its movements with concentration...

Then I realized that all of existence is vibration... "rising and falling" of One substance.

I wouldn't say that all of existence is a vibration, because you can remain existing even without vibration, whilst in the realm of void. 

Of course, because there is no vibration - there is no self-awareness, but you still exist in an "off" mode of sorts. 

But I'm picking at straws here and I might be wrong on this one. 

Anyway, I see that you got what vibration is. Yeay!

12 minutes ago, Adam M said:

33 minutes ago, Edvardas said:

Its not a sight, it's a unique awakening experience, but yes, it's completly direct.

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

So you're seeing reality wiggling and vibrating like that? 

13 minutes ago, Adam M said:

Makes sense, I also would say that everything is vibration, or vibrational, and it comes from a deep state of being, clearly, that I cannot explain in language, in a sense, I guess.