Carl-Richard

It's here — the dreaded Destiny and MrGirl bridge nuke

186 posts in this topic

On 11/11/2022 at 6:25 PM, Carl-Richard said:

Let's see the narratives in action:

MrGirl narrative: Destiny is a sexual abuser.
Destiny narrative: MrGirl is an extreme narcissist and a manipulator.

I've been very invested in both of their content for the past year, and I probably like both people equally as much, so I feel like I'm forced into a position of impartiality, which is really neat. Watching this development will be just as interesting as back when it all started. If you watch this through the right frame, you can learn a lot about narrative control, bias, the limits of argumentation, relationships.

^Told you, you are a genius. As you continue down this path you will become so conscious you will be aware at all times how you and others construct meaning. I wonder how you will feel when you truly realize from the highest level what is going on from a baseline state. Keep it up, maybe you will write some books on the topic or just share with others how this POV thing works. 

I really hope this forum raises in their ability to notice how we are creating story lines through our interactions with each other and use that realization to personally empower themselves.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

29 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

^Told you, you are a genius. As you continue down this path you will become so conscious you will be aware at all times how you and others construct meaning. I wonder how you will feel when you truly realize from the highest level what is going on from a baseline state. Keep it up, maybe you will write some books on the topic or just share with others how this POV thing works. 

I really hope this forum raises in their ability to notice how we are creating story lines through our interactions with each other and use that realization to personally empower themselves.

Thank you, master.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

1. They both are using open relationships to justify their cheating tendencies and inadequacies in making relationships and their lack of commitment. Apparently, there was a sexual assault in Melina's earlier life that she's using open relationships to cope, and Destiny stomping on puppy's and being sociopathic and suppressing his emotions has led him to use open relationships as both a cope and drama creation.

I don't think that's fair to say that they are just using poly to justify their cheating tendencies. Maybe that's true but I don't think so. I think they have quite developed relationship. One of the most developed, open minded, hones that I saw online. I don't think that is a cope. I think that is their true heart's preference and I think it is beautiful that they share it so openly and normalize poly. But hell, I could be wrong.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

2. I don't care for, nor am interested in debating or arguing for ANY relationship, and if that's all the interpretation you're getting from me, then that's on you, because that's clearly not what I meant but carry on. @Carl-Richard has been speaking specifically about this dynamic between the two as being codependent and asymmetrical against Melina more so than Destiny. I was broadly speaking, don't date too radically different people that don't have good chemistry to you. Common sense, don't date the guy or girl that doesn't speak your language, and has different morals than you, if you find it immoral to kill people, but they find it moral to kill people.

Sorry If strawmanned your argument, I didn't mean to. I just wanted to point to the fact that probably there is no thing that pushes out your insecurities more than relationships (other than maybe psychedelics :D) and that they are generally problematic. I find that average relationship is WAY more toxic than Destiny's so I don't think it is fair. Yes Melina is more dependent than Destiny, but still there is power asymetry in almost any relationship. And I actually think they have great chemistry and similiar outlook on many things. It just so happens that Destiny is in the top 1% of not caring about what somebody thinks about him and it is not easy for Melina. 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

20 hours ago, zurew said:

At the end of the day, the question is, where do we want to draw the line, when it comes to the causation of stress and suffering to your partner by doing things that are highly valuable to you. At what point you can say, that there is no negotiation when it comes to this particular thing, because its just essential to your life. I'm sure almost everyone has his/her own thing that is not really negotiable even if it causes suffering to your social life/relationships.

When it comes from a place of psychological health and the ability to be empathetic and show real care for other people as opposed to a pathological level of emotional coldness and sensation seeking. That doesn't mean Destiny should be jailed or something (as far as we know lol). It's more an ethical issue. As a society, we dislike certain psychopathic traits. Does that mean we're saying psychopaths shouldn't be allowed to exist? Well, kinda. At least do what you can to fix it (go to therapy).

Edited by Carl-Richard

@Carl-Richard

25 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

When it comes from a place of psychological health and the ability to be empathetic and show real care for other people as opposed to a pathological level of emotional coldness and sensation seeking. That doesn't mean Destiny should be jailed or something (as far as we know lol). It's more an ethical issue. As a society, we dislike certain psychopathic traits. Does that mean we're saying psychopaths shouldn't be allowed to exist? Well, kinda. At least do what you can to fix it (go to therapy).

I agree overall. 1% of the world's population are born with psychopathic traits, while 5% are born sociopathic and a greater percentage of those born with mid to high levels of narcissism, while other factors of time, place, circumstances and environmental factors add and multiply those darker traits that do preexist in one's psyche. That doesn't mean we should negate or weed out, via CRISPER or genetic engineering, the existences of those born psychopathic/sociopathic/narcissistic, we should properly contextualize those born with it and those that developed those traits, and we should increase education and awareness of warning flags and signs you are dating or in a relationship with a psychopath/sociopath/narcissist.

23 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

As a society, we dislike certain psychopathic traits. Does that mean we're saying psychopaths shouldn't be allowed to exist? Well, kinda. At least do what you can to fix it (go to therapy).

Yeah, I generally agree with this message, but in this instance him being sociopathic is greatly beneficial to him as far as his career goes (Imagine a normal person psychologically enduring the stuff he went through and what he goes through [including multiple death threats, multiple FBI investigations, multiple hate threads, DDOS attacks , getting a lot of false accusations(Im not including the mr girl one, because we don't know if he is right or not) and so on]). I know, we could argue that the reason why he had to and has to go trough stuff like that, is because him being aggressive etc etc, but I don't think much would change after his healing. It seems to me, that he has an aggressive personality, he likes to argue a lot, he likes the attention and he likes to be controversial, I don't think those aspects would dissappear after therapy or after a healing process. Maybe you could argue that after healing he would dial these things down a little bit and I think I would agree with that.

There are 2 branches that I see with his healing process:

1. If he is genuinly a psycho or a sociopath then real healing is not possible as far as I know, but he can become better with therapy and with certain meds so he is not as damaging to society and to his friends and to his close relationships.(In this case, I don't really see how this would be negative for him, because he would still have his thick skin, so in this case this would be a good choice without a doubt) 
  2. If he is not a sociopath nor a psychopath, but an unconsciously highly repressed person with a lot of traumas, then healing could do a lot of damage to him as far as his career goes (assuming his current 'mode' couldn't be turned on ever again), if his current mode could be turned on and off(I think Dr K mentioned, that it is possible), then healing would be the best option for him and for everyone else.

Now, assuming that if he goes through a healing process his current thick skin would dissappear forever and because of that probably his current streaming career would be destroyed, would you say that its still justified to demand from him to heal? So in this instance he would have a destroyed career on one hand and if he choose the other path, he would have the never ending creation of psychological damage on the other hand to mostly Melina (unless he has a partner who is also highly into drama and who is also an almost complete sociopath). If this assumption is false then the choice is obvious (heal up because everyone benefits from it and there is no career loss).

Edited by zurew

39 minutes ago, zurew said:

There are 2 branches that I see with his healing process:

1. If he is genuinly a psycho or a sociopath then real healing is not possible as far as I know, but he can become better with therapy and with certain meds so he is not as damaging to society and to his friends and to his close relationships.(In this case, I don't really see how this would be negative for him, because he would still have his thick skin, so in this case this would be a good choice without a doubt) 
  2. If he is not a sociopath nor a psychopath, but an unconsciously highly repressed person with a lot of traumas, then healing could do a lot of damage to him as far as his career goes (assuming his current 'mode' couldn't be turned on ever again), if his current mode could be turned on and off(I think Dr K mentioned, that it is possible), then healing would be the best option for him and for everyone else.

Dr.K was not being clear in that interview. ASPD is only 40-50% heritable. It's very possible to fit a diagnosis without a genetic predisposition. The truth is that childhood experiences dictates a lot of your personality (look up the ACE study). If you've seen the guy who found out he has the brain of a psychopath but he is today a well-adjusted person, that was of course due to his healthy upbringing. So unless Destiny had a divine upbringing (which according to him is not true), he will certainly benefit from therapy.

39 minutes ago, zurew said:

Now, assuming that if he goes through a healing process his current thick skin would dissappear forever and because of that probably his current streaming career would be destroyed, would you say that its still justified to demand from him to heal?

Yes. You don't let predators out and about. I hate to use that example again, but you don't let child rapists do their thing just because it makes their life easier. The idea that it will destroy his career is also highly exaggerated. He can still be a streamer who talks to people, just not a psychopathic one. He has managed to re-brand himself a few times already. I also believe that much (but not all) of the drama he experiences is self-caused, i.e. if he stops being a psychopath, less people will shit on him.

Edited by Carl-Richard

23 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The idea that it will destroy his career is also highly exaggerated. He can still be a streamer who talks to people, just not a psychopathic one.

I don't think you can be a political streamer and be a normal person psychologically. Even if you don't have an agressive personality you still get a lot of harrassment, especially if you are a big political streamer, especially if you have your own opinions with your own thoughtprocess where you get attacked from both the left and the right heavily. Even if you are a normal streamer and when you become big, you still get a lot of attacks, and I think almost all streamers who are not narcissist or sociopaths or psychopaths and big have a lot of mental problems because they can't handle that much pressure.

34 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I also believe that much (but not all) of the drama he experiences is self-caused, i.e. if he stops being a psychopath, less people will shit on him.

This is true, but being a political streamer still brings a ton of hate and attack that normal people couldn't handle.

37 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Yes. You don't let predators out and about. I hate to use that example again, but you don't let child rapists do their thing just because it makes their life easier.

I think this analogy is not good, because the damage is nowhere near the same as in the case of a child rapist. Imo, Destiny mostly causing damage to Melina (just for clarification, of course he cause damage to others, however that damage is not greater than a regular fuckboy's damage imo) so at the end of the day, I can imagine him participating in society in a normal way if we ignore Melina. Regarding to Melina, I think Destiny being a big political streamer and them being in an open relationship causing more psychological damage to Melina compared to the damage Destiny cause with being cold and a narcissist. I think if you want to argue about damage causation, then you should force him to stop being a political streamer, because as I earlier mentioned that brings more damage to their relationship imo, than his bad traits.

3 hours ago, zurew said:

I don't think you can be a political streamer and be a normal person psychologically. Even if you don't have an agressive personality you still get a lot of harrassment, especially if you are a big political streamer, especially if you have your own opinions with your own thoughtprocess where you get attacked from both the left and the right heavily. Even if you are a normal streamer and when you become big, you still get a lot of attacks, and I think almost all streamers who are not narcissist or sociopaths or psychopaths and big have a lot of mental problems because they can't handle that much pressure.

This is true, but being a political streamer still brings a ton of hate and attack that normal people couldn't handle.

It's true that streaming is harmful, but two harms doesn't make one good :) 

3 hours ago, zurew said:

I think this analogy is not good, because the damage is nowhere near the same as in the case of a child rapist

That's why I hate to use that analogy :( 

3 hours ago, zurew said:

Destiny mostly causing damage to Melina (just for clarification, of course he cause damage to others, however that damage is not greater than a regular fuckboy's damage imo) so at the end of the day, I can imagine him participating in society in a normal way if we ignore Melina.

Let's see what MrGirl has on that ;D

3 hours ago, zurew said:

Regarding to Melina, I think Destiny being a big political streamer and them being in an open relationship causing more psychological damage to Melina compared to the damage Destiny cause with being cold and a narcissist. I think if you want to argue about damage causation, then you should force him to stop being a political streamer, because as I earlier mentioned that brings more damage to their relationship imo, than his bad traits.

Even if he wasn't a streamer, I bet you he would find a similar outlet for his sensation seeking cravings. It all goes back to that. He would still be poly, he would still be dating crazy people, and he would still not care very much about other people's feelings. As far as I'm aware, Melina did not complain about the manifestos or the debates, only the people in their personal lives. I don't think crazy people are limited to the political debate space.

Edited by Carl-Richard

16 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Let's see what MrGirl has on that ;D

Yeah , if there is something to be found MrGirl will definitely dig it up, hopefully his video will be uploaded before Christmas.

@Danioover9000

brilliant.jpg

Just brilliant. And of course he has half my name :)

Edited by Carl-Richard

@Arthogaan

On 2022-11-18 at 3:41 PM, Arthogaan said:

I don't think that's fair to say that they are just using poly to justify their cheating tendencies. Maybe that's true but I don't think so. I think they have quite developed relationship. One of the most developed, open minded, hones that I saw online. I don't think that is a cope. I think that is their true heart's preference and I think it is beautiful that they share it so openly and normalize poly. But hell, I could be wrong.

Sorry If strawmanned your argument, I didn't mean to. I just wanted to point to the fact that probably there is no thing that pushes out your insecurities more than relationships (other than maybe psychedelics :D) and that they are generally problematic. I find that average relationship is WAY more toxic than Destiny's so I don't think it is fair. Yes Melina is more dependent than Destiny, but still there is power asymetry in almost any relationship. And I actually think they have great chemistry and similiar outlook on many things. It just so happens that Destiny is in the top 1% of not caring about what somebody thinks about him and it is not easy for Melina. 

I was talking quite broadly and generally. If we viewed this as karmic or fated or predestined to be such that Melina's life and Destiny's life are as they are, ?, that whatever suffering they feel is due to their karma (accumulated imprints of their actions since then and now), vasana (tendencies formed from the many sets of karma from physical, mental, emotional, energetic, spiritual actions accumulated together, which creates vasana that creates attractions or repulsions towards different aspects of life, world and other people), together forms their samskara, which is ultimately their consequences of a particular direction and outcome going forward. Because their stage of development, cognitive and moral development, personality type and psychology, ego development, life experiences and other lines and areas of development, and their individual to collective karmas, they are suffering as they are, and their minds are such, with its distortion powers, deletions and generalizations and many more reality augmenting abilities it houses, they can maintain they're meaningful relationship with its good and bad events, that they maintain through their many lies.

I'm referring to the power asymmetry that Destiny has over Melina, due to her not being an American and having been a Scandinavian, led a Scandinavian life, now living with a guy that leads an American life, in a foreign country, with him holding most of the power when she decided to do streaming herself, so, their life is an imbalanced life they are leading. I'm also, from my observation and patterns I've seen from Destiny, conclude he's using his polygamous relationship to create further drama, due to him seeking more stimulation due to his suppressions of certain traumas in his life while defending himself with many lies against streamers and those that attack his public image.

@zurew

2 hours ago, zurew said:

Yeah , if there is something to be found MrGirl will definitely dig it up, hopefully his video will be uploaded before Christmas.

While I won't deny that I hope Mr. Girl digs something up, I also a bit on edge if he does, as it may be worse than the Keffles farm drama that got Destiny cancelled from Twitch, at least that one of the factors that got him kicked out.

Tangent: Is Destiny manipulating the algorithm in YouTube by his multiple channels: Destiny, Destiny vault, Last Night On Destiny, and DDG(DDG is the clipped and shorts version)? 

@Carl-Richard

58 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Danioover9000

brilliant.jpg

Just brilliant. And of course he has half my name :)

Plus, the entire video symbolizes the narcissism developed by streamers and streaming platforms, not just Destiny's and Lav's narcissism.

Also, worth bringing up, these game or political streamers are heavily, I mean HEAVILY DEPENDENT ON THEIR FANBASE. Pokimane is one example of what happens when most of a fanbase starts leaving and boycotting overnight. I repeat, OVERNIGHT.

Especially in the video of Destiny threatening to perma ban Dan, while he's joking, he's projecting his influence aggressively knowing how Dan's tendency is to come into a stream and troll around for the clout.

20 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Carl-Richard

Plus, the entire video symbolizes the narcissism developed by streamers and streaming platforms, not just Destiny's and Lav's narcissism.

Did you get the joke though? :D

So what’s preventing them from understanding each other? ?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?