Carl-Richard

It's here — the dreaded Destiny and MrGirl bridge nuke

186 posts in this topic

Let's see the narratives in action:

MrGirl narrative: Destiny is a sexual abuser.
Destiny narrative: MrGirl is an extreme narcissist and a manipulator.

I've been very invested in both of their content for the past year, and I probably like both people equally as much, so I feel like I'm forced into a position of impartiality, which is really neat. Watching this development will be just as interesting as back when it all started. If you watch this through the right frame, you can learn a lot about narrative control, bias, the limits of argumentation.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Mr girl is a master manipulator. He knows how people act deeply and knows how emotions work. He knows how to control his emotions but he's being manipulative by choosing to use them aggressively all the time and to his own gain. Anytime he is using his emotions he is using them to manipulate someone. 

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

Mr girl is a master manipulator. He knows how people act deeply and knows how emotions work. He knows how to control his emotions but he's being manipulative by choosing to use them aggressively all the time and to his own gain. Anytime he is using his emotions he is using them to manipulate someone. 

As is Destiny, to be fair :ph34r:

Who has time to watch Lord of the Rings length internet drama lmao. Unless they are having an in depth discussion about something important or interesting besides their relationship.

hrhrhtewgfegege

The response Above couldn't have been more perfect. Exactly how I feel. Pure drivel. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Following this drama here and there, I do lean more towards Destiny’s side. I feel over the last months, Mr.Girl has become increasingly more unhinged and closedminded.

Really a shame though, I liked the breath of fresh air he brought to internet discourse.

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Mr. girls stories of his accidental rape or accidental sexual assault of woman are all autistic masculine approaches to dating and to relating to women.

If your unsure of what a woman is feeling or what her comfort level is, you just ask them (playfully, gracefully), This not only assesses the situation but it also increases her comfort level with you because you’re showing empathy. Not understanding the comfort level of the people around him and a poor escalation strategy is cringe level autism.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

8 hours ago, Roy said:

Who has time to watch Lord of the Rings length internet drama lmao. Unless they are having an in depth discussion about something important or interesting besides their relationship.

Somehow I do ?

3 hours ago, Max_V said:

I feel over the last months, Mr.Girl has become increasingly more unhinged and closedminded.

Really a shame though, I liked the breath of fresh air he brought to internet discourse.

I could agree. I really disliked how he handled the interview with the history professor. I was really angry with him after that. But Destiny opting for "MrGirl is actually the biggest manipulator and narcissist I've ever come across" just seems a little too convenient.

Edited by Carl-Richard

For some reason I didn't really find Mrgirl to be all that interesting (not as interesting as destiny made him out to be at least) despite being a good mixture of crazy and intellect (just like destiny in some way.) 

His style of communication unnecessarily weird and his thought process always seemed like that of that of an internet troll tbh. Dan called it.

Edited by Dryas

@Carl-Richard Yeah, I don't know if that seems proper, I haven't looked into exactly what is happening right now. 

I think with the narcissim comment, Destiny is mostly referring to the fact that Mr.Girl can never review and alter his worldview, if someone disagrees that's always on them. Can also just be the fact that he's slandering Steven and that comment was mostly emotional, which would be reasonable because Max was a good friend and he is once again being backstabbed. 

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Carl-Richard

17 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Let's see the narratives in action:

MrGirl narrative: Destiny is a sexual abuser.
Destiny narrative: MrGirl is an extreme narcissist and a manipulator.

I've been very invested in both of their content for the past year, and I probably like both people equally as much, so I feel like I'm forced into a position of impartiality, which is really neat. Watching this development will be just as interesting as back when it all started. If you watch this through the right frame, you can learn a lot about narrative control, bias, the limits of argumentation, relationships — just life in general.

I can't belief these two are falling out. I've watched most of their content and it's good. I'll watch this video later after finishing the Lex Fridman and Destiny video and give my thoughts.

@Carl-Richard emotional talks are like debates for mr girl. He uses them to learn more about how people act and to use it against others in the future. Emotional talks are like politics for him. Everytime he's talking hes thinking about emotions and ways to manipulate them he is very intelligent. He is smarter than destiny in terms of emotions. destiny is better at manipulation but only cares about sex

Edited by Hojo

Utterly shocking so many people watch this stuff.  

Guys, go do something productive.  

This is about as useful as watching Jerry Springer.

29 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

You don't watch YouTube? o.O

Omg, literally who cares. Why do we have weekly posts here about these streamers?

43 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Exactly.

19 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Omg, literally who cares. Why do we have weekly posts here about these streamers?

First of all, only one person has been making threads about Destiny since September 30th. Secondly, we needed a break from the weekly alien consciousness posts :>

Edited by Carl-Richard

It really is tragic, but it was fairly predictable with the limitations of mrgirls philosophy and general dysfunctionality and Destiny's sociopathic tendencies. It was a recipe for disaster, and it seems like both sides are completely incapable of reading the other.

Glory to Israel

1 hour ago, Heart of Space said:

100%. I'm tired of reading destiny and Mr Girl. They have become a staple on the forum, rather a nuisance. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Heart of Space @Tyler Robinson @Sincerity  you guys clearly misspelled 'I'm so bored, so I'm going to complain and whine about one user that weekly posts about Destiny and Mr.Girl, but I'm not going to name a particular user, you know, because that's clearly not passive aggressive or drama making or anything BAKA' 

@Carl-Richard

58 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

First of all, only one person has been making threads about Destiny since September 30th. Secondly, we needed a break from the weekly alien consciousness posts :>

Technically it was the last week of august, but that's fine, September will do, because I was polishing this Hermetic scepter, most would call a member, and tempered it from start to end with ny pie chart, Apple.