Zeroguy

Alien awakening is 10% of false teachings

34 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Come on Carl you are probably going to do that anyway....let's be real you are on this forum....by virtue of just interacting on this forum makes you already way smarter than any teacher you have in university...sorry to tell you but that my friend was inevitable. You are going to continue to have this problem because you are going to keep seeing all the lies in Academia. Its a sad realization of this work....you are just going to be deconstructing lies on the fly...even when you aren't even trying. Hang in there!!

Knowing about psychedelics and non-duality doesn't make you a genius, and I'm well aware of many of the limitations of academia.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, something_else said:

That's all well and good, but he said he was looking for a camera that could capture the transformation and that none he had tried so far could capture it.

Does that not cause alarm bells to start ringing in your head?

Lol nah I don't take any of that serious because I already died and saw the veil behind the curtain. This just lets him know by their responses who has done the work or not. You do not live in an objective reality, your reality is subjective. Which means....the only way Leo can turn into an Alien...is if YOU imagine he does. 

Think of it like this... what determines if someone is RIGHT or not from your POV...? YOUR POV determines who is right or wrong, good or bad, this has always been the case...and it will always be the case. So if from your POV YOU determine the state of the world....then doesn't that make you GOD? So how can Leo turn into an Alien....unless you AS GOD imagine that he does? 

You constructed Leo....Leo isn't some other....he is a dream character, a thought within your mind. So unless your desire is to see him turn into an Alien....its not happening. 

16 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Knowing about psychedelics and non-duality doesn't make you a genius, and I'm well aware of many of the limitations of academia.

It does actually....Love, Truth, and Intelligence are ONE. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-universe-is-not-locally-real-and-the-physics-nobel-prize-winners-proved-it/

These people won the Nobel Prize....for proving from the longest, most indirect path....what Non-Duality says. This discovery was made 5000 years ago and now they are patting themselves on the back....as if what they discovered was something NEW.

The biggest puzzle is the building block of reality, what reality is made of. The only way to discover this is to be willing to DIE, drop all identity, and discover that everything is YOU. The most intelligent minds in human history couldn't discover this due to BIAS, which is a lack of self-love.

If you haven't figured out...that the highest intelligence is the ability to see your projections...to notice your biases and thus be able to see the interconnectedness of everything....then I don't know what to tell you. By understanding Non-Duality...if you truly get it...you have become one of the smartest humans that has ever lived. Majority of humanity...is going to TAKE A LONG TIME...to awaken to the fact that they are dreaming their entire life. There is no discovery....more profound than this. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

It does actually....Love, Truth, and Intelligence are ONE. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-universe-is-not-locally-real-and-the-physics-nobel-prize-winners-proved-it/

These people won the Nobel Prize....for proving from the longest, most indirect path....what Non-Duality says. This discovery was made 5000 years ago and now they are patting themselves on the back....as if what they discovered was something NEW.

Don't prove the point for me.

14 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Lol nah I don't take any of that serious because I already died and saw the veil behind the curtain. This just lets him know by their responses who has done the work or not. You do not live in an objective reality, your reality is subjective. Which means....the only way Leo can turn into an Alien...is if YOU imagine he does. 

Think of it like this... what determines if someone is RIGHT or not from your POV...? YOUR POV determines who is right or wrong, good or bad, this has always been the case...and it will always be the case. So if from your POV YOU determine the state of the world....then doesn't that make you GOD? So how can Leo turn into an Alien....unless you AS GOD imagine that he does? 

You constructed Leo....Leo isn't some other....he is a dream character, a thought within your mind. So unless your desire is to see him turn into an Alien....its not happening. 

You can use this thought process to justify almost any behaviour which seems ungrounded and unhinged.

39 minutes ago, KH2 said:

And also, honestly, no, it's not all well and good. Because the Truth is supposed to be absolute, and true ALWAYS, EVERY SINGLE TIME, FOREVER, since... forever. If you can't actually apply this to this reality we are living/being in, then it's not only useless, but also not true. That's why he's so vehemently looking for that camera, because him capturing it/not capturing it might be the difference between his psychadelic teachings being right, or being wrong.

Fair point. Anyway, it makes me feel weird and gossipy to judge someone else's life decisions this much whom I don't really know, so I don't really wanna continue this discussion. It seems slightly ungrounded to me, is all.

Edited by something_else

3 minutes ago, something_else said:

You can use this thought process to justify almost any behaviour which seems ungrounded and unhinged.

Fair point. Anyway, it makes me feel weird to judge someone else's life decisions this much whom I don't really know, so I don't really wanna continue this discussion. It seems slightly ungrounded to me, is all.

^ YOU determine what is ungrounded and unhinged. You cannot understand language...unless you agree with the definition. Are you getting it? Your POV is absolute!!! You only argue...because you do not accept another POV, you only agree because you accept another POV. There is ONLY YOU!!! Are you noticing this? Its all completely subjective. Any opinion you have, or have, or any POV has will always be subjective.

Meaning= bias, pov=bias, which is subjective. To not have bias, is to lack all meaning and interpretation. That's it. That is the whole she-bang...nothing more nothing less.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

18 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Don't prove the point for me.

You are a genius in denial that you are a genius.

Here is your boy Einstein..... imagination....is the greatest form of intelligence....you only were able to reach this point....because you didn't limit your imagination.....which is what reality is made of.

Einstein wrote, "There are only a few enlightened people with a lucid mind and style and with good taste within a century. What has been preserved of their work belongs among the most precious possessions of mankind." 

The key words are lucid....and enlightened.....

Edited by Razard86

2 hours ago, something_else said:

That's all well and good, but he said he was looking for a camera that could capture the transformation and that none he had tried so far could capture it.

Does that not cause alarm bells to start ringing in your head?

On 12/11/2022 at 1:35 AM, Proserpina said:

Of course. But a bit of psychosis is normal if you force the limits so much imo.  Probably he's going to be ok .It's like if you are a climber and you break a bone.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Leo does not seem restrained by the same things that keep most people grounded. From what we can tell he does not have a boss he needs to answer to, he doesn’t care if his parents think he’s crazy, he didnt seem to have close personal relationships that would be damaged by what he does. When you eliminate so many attachments I feel it’s easier to allow yourself to get sucked down the rabbit hole. Most of us don’t go as deep as he does. So I have no idea if he’s spewing insanity at this point. Anything can seem like insanity until you experience it for yourself. I think he’s playing with a part of reality that can push you into mania and he’s okay with that. But not a good idea for 99.9% of the people here 

2 hours ago, KH2 said:

His imagination was the main reason for the groundbreaking discoveries he made, that's for sure. But the subsequent theories he made weren't based on nothing, on no previous knowledge. This is important to understand.

For example, he may have imagined what it would be like, sitting on a beam on light, traveling throught space, and how the time would behave completely different; however, he then had to put this into some sort of scientific formula, and explain it based on SOMETHING. And then, scientists would later actually PROVE and DEMONSTRATE that this was true - based on, for example, the difference between our time, and the time of satelites orbiting the Earth.

If all it took was imagination, then I can literaly make any bullshit theory I want, without grounding it in generally-agreed-upon, common sense reality and no "objective" aplication, and call myself a genius. Like, I can inagine that Earth is flat. Or, that everything is orbiting around the Earth including the Sun. Would you call me a genius for that?

Everything you just said....is pure imagination. YOU determine what is bullshit theory and what isn't bullshit theory. All knowledge is based on meaning that you create. YOU, not an other, there is no objective measurement, there never has been. Objectivity is completely and utter illusion and fabrication.

If LOCATION doesn't exist, then shape, size, color, whatever distinction you create is NOT REAL. Reality is purely made out of sensory perception. Any measurement that is made is entangled with your sensory perception. If a blind man does an experiment and a deaf man does the same experiment there findings will be different.

Hot and cold is based on your sensory perception. Loud and quiet the same. This means THERE IS NO OBJECTIVE REALITY. YOU ARE REALITY.

5 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Everything you just said....is pure imagination. YOU determine what is bullshit theory and what isn't bullshit theory. All knowledge is based on meaning that you create. YOU, not an other, there is no objective measurement, there never has been. Objectivity is completely and utter illusion and fabrication.

If LOCATION doesn't exist, then shape, size, color, whatever distinction you create is NOT REAL. Reality is purely made out of sensory perception. Any measurement that is made is entangled with your sensory perception. If a blind man does an experiment and a deaf man does the same experiment there findings will be different.

Hot and cold is based on your sensory perception. Loud and quiet the same. This means THERE IS NO OBJECTIVE REALITY. YOU ARE REALITY.

In a year you'll get it ;) 

i don't think it was meant as a teaching, he doesn't even know himself what it was or what it is. It was just his experience that he described.

I don't know why people are looking at this as a teaching, dmt entities are common and it doesn't mean they are god. In Leo's perfeception it was powerfull so he probably decided to call it god.

I think everyone should stop making thread about this alien stuff and talking about it , it's turning into some kind of an cult.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

35 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

What you're saying here is also just a perspective which you think is the absolute truth.

Naa there’s dropping in a few nuggets of bullshit here and there, but then this stuff he’s on about changes, or maybe not changes, but adds volumes to his teachings. To throw something the size of these new claimed breakthroughs in as bullshit, would turn away any serious truth seeker from his work. It’d completely defeat the object. I’m not claiming I believe this alien god is the case, as I don’t believe anything I am yet to experience. But I am open to the possibilities, I’m also skeptical until I personally directly experience any form of awakening myself. From Leo’s perspective though, it’s certainly not bullshit. Possibly misinterpreted, or possibly as true as it gets, I honestly do not know. 

@Zeroguy Lets wait and see what he will say. Im simply open to listening. 

At the same time, false prophets were warned. And he could become one unknowingly. Specially for the spirits in his house and his psychedelic spiritual path. Which is an exquisite combination to get tricked, influenced and possesed. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link