StarStruck

Why does karma punish people like this?

55 posts in this topic

They never get punished. Most girls fall powerful guys like this who have wealth and status and get raw dogged and dumped. It seems that god favors the powerful and merciless. This guy is living his best life. Traveling the world. Making money. Enjoy his time with his brother Andrew. I know guys like this in real life and I’m convinced there is no divine justice. It is free for all. 

In Tate we trust

Why do you care about some other mans life wake up!

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

59 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Why do you care about some other mans life wake up!

I know but it is a human thing to do.

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck But you are not no ordinary human right?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck But you are not no ordinary human right?

For 90% of the time I'm trying to focus on my own shit but I must admit I have a hard time doing that. I can see this in school, business and even in the night club. Successful men focus on their own things.

In Tate we trust

what ever you put into the universe you get out energetically. 

This is something you can become directly conscious of.

Selfishness has its own consequences energetically too. 

@StarStruck Thats the thing you cant have game and grow if you dont focus on yourself, thats why it can be seen if someone is not on themselves but on other people, they dont have strong game...mind is trying to do everything to focus on the "outside" but if you are a student of the game slowly you will focus only on your own game its a process....

It's you.

Now fight.

@Byun Sean being selfish is necessity but someone whos really selfish goes too far,people here imo need to become more selfish so it evens out...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

29 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck Thats the thing you cant have game and grow if you dont focus on yourself, thats why it can be seen if someone is not on themselves but on other people, they dont have strong game...mind is trying to do everything to focus on the "outside" but if you are a student of the game slowly you will focus only on your own game its a process....

True. I compare it to dancing as a metaphor.

One can try to impress others with their dancing (focused on the outside)

or one can focus on themselves and enjoy themselves and find out what they like(focused on the inside)

The second type of dancer will enjoy his time more and also be an enjoyable person to others. 

This principle can be applied to every aspect of life I think. I observed this during night game but also in life. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck True to that but you cant built things if you are not on yourself you gonna follow and repeat game of others or wanna be in others game to secretly get something...

You still wrote that with others in mind(self help forum i know) it takes time until you dont make it about anyone and just you..

Thats why guy with no game doesnt trust himself and ask everyone for advice all the time and it never changes...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

It's you.

Now fight.

You'll be surprised how pleasant it is to live in your own bubble. You'd have to stop watching movies and vlogs because they cause you to care about what people are doing. Seems like a big sacrifice but the biggest sacrifice ofen has the biggest reward.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

@StarStruck you are literally experiencing your karma right now. he also is. understanding this will open up your heart. 

rejoice for his good fortune and lament for his misfortune. 

He started strong by saying that he realized the relation was not gonna last long so how can we make it as memorable as possible? I think that’s a pretty good insight to approach any relationship. The rest was questionable. 9_9

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

If you got reincarnated, would you want your dad to be a successful alpha guy, or some loser?  And whose genes would you prefer?  The weak should die and should know their place or whatever.  If you're not a high-T millionaire, women should say to you "fuck off incel".  Think bigger, beyond your ego, and realize that what you perceive as "alpha asshole jerks" are actually just healthy males.

No room for this Blue INFP shit on this forum.

Edited by thisintegrated

@thisintegrated Don't you have a disease of your own that you are contending with?  I believe you mentioned this once or twice, but I'm not sure.

There is plenty of room for "blue INFP shit" on this forum, I think you're just seriously lost in categorizing people through SD and MBTI and then putting them into personal tier list vaults.

As for karma, karma affects people, but not always all at once.  If you are sensitive you will feel your karma being brought down through small actions.  People that are more dense get the full gamut at the end of their life when they have their life reviews.

Life has a lot of differing ways that it views strength.  The strength of your spiritual merit is generally the most important as the entire evolutionary process is designed for the universe to wake up to itself, thus a weak man/woman with decent karma or is working towards is generally going to have more merit from a soul/spirit POV than some millionaire who doesn't know himself very well.

As for stage blue, a lot of their beliefs - if you can parse the truth in religion, and to work hard and generally build a healthy society through the merit of right action isn't a terrible way to live.

You, being an ENTP and not understanding Fi very well, you wouldn't know that reality is based on emotion.  If you can abstract using Fi-ne in such a way into your inner psyche then you can generally find a lot of wisdom there over a set period of time, and you'll see how feelings run the world to the level of... well... "Love" is literally all there is.  I feel as though you're closed minded, and didn't you mention on another thread that Emerald left for not being interested in "lower tier SD" on this forum, I remember that from a few days ago and thought you were ultimately just talking about yourself and lo and behold, I was not wrong. ;) 

35 minutes ago, Loba said:

@thisintegrated Don't you have a disease of your own that you are contending with?  I believe you mentioned this once or twice, but I'm not sure.

Yeah? What about it?

There is plenty of room for "blue INFP shit" on this forum, I think you're just seriously lost in categorizing people through SD and MBTI and then putting them into personal tier list vaults.

I don't think so.  This is a good example how Tate is a good influence on the world.  Even people on the most advanced / "actualized" forum in the world are struggling with Orange.  Even here we have so many people stuck in Blue.  This overly-feminine victim mentality is a problem, and progression to Orange is the solution.  People like OP need Tate.

If people simply felt empowered, which happens at Orange, then they wouldn't fall into this unhealthy victim mentality. "oh no! My blue status quo is bad, I will blame others and certainly not consider making progress myself cause I've never heard of stage Orange!".  We shouldn't let this forum devolve into 4chan's r9k with everyone complaining about chads taking all the girls.

And then at Yellow people don't even need the self-empowerment anymore as they recognize how the whole system of nature works and their feelings about their own place in it are irrelevant.  So no, I'm not lost in categorization.  SD very simply and perfectly addresses the issue being discussed.

As for karma, karma affects people, but not always all at once.  If you are sensitive you will feel your karma being brought down through small actions.  People that are more dense get the full gamut at the end of their life when they have their life reviews.

Life has a lot of differing ways that it views strength.  The strength of your spiritual merit is generally the most important as the entire evolutionary process is designed for the universe to wake up to itself, thus a weak man/woman with decent karma or is working towards is generally going to have more merit from a soul/spirit POV than some millionaire who doesn't know himself very well.

This is Green Fi logic.  Karma isn't some external force you're subjected to.  There is no outside judger punishing you for what it thinks was "wrong".  There's just nature, and that's it.  

You, being an ENTP and not understanding Fi very well, you wouldn't know that reality is based on emotion.  If you can abstract using Fi-ne in such a way into your inner psyche then you can generally find a lot of wisdom there over a set period of time, and you'll see how feelings run the world to the level of... well... "Love" is literally all there is.  I feel as though you're closed minded, and didn't you mention on another thread that Emerald left for not being interested in "lower tier SD" on this forum, I remember that from a few days ago and thought you were ultimately just talking about yourself and lo and behold, I was not wrong. ;) 

Emotions are all that matter.  All functions serve the experiencer and the experiences.  But emotions aren't Fi.  Fi is more "values" and "beliefs".

Edited by thisintegrated

10 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Yeah? What about it?

Well, you're saying that weak people deserve to die.  You have a weakness.  You don't deserve it, is my point.  Weakness comes in all flavours.

I don't think so.  This is a good example how Tate is a good influence on the world.  Even people on the most advanced / "actualized" forum in the world are struggling with Orange.  Even here we have so many people stuck in Blue.  This overly-feminine victim mentality is a problem, and progression to Orange is the solution.  People like OP need Tate.

If people simply felt empowered, which happens at Orange, then they wouldn't fall into this unhealthy victim mentality. "oh no! My blue status quo is bad, I will blame others and certainly not consider making progress myself cause I've never heard of stage Orange!".  We shouldn't let this forum devolve into 4chan's r9k with everyone complaining about chads taking all the girls.

And then at Yellow people don't even need the self-empowerment anymore as they recognize how the whole system of nature works and their feelings about their own place in it are irrelevant.  So no, I'm not lost in categorization.  SD very simply and perfectly addresses the issue being discussed.

I'm not talking about Tate, Tate is not a good influence on the world.  Obviously.  I don't believe in using SD as a way to discuss things with people, I don't think you can really use karma and SD in the same space, as karma is an influence outside of your level of development.  It has to do with your actions, cause and effect, feedback loops.  These can be good or bad no matter what level of development you are at.

I agree with you on the second paragraph, that victim mentality can be bad, but at the same time, letting it out and not sitting with it is also a good thing.  It depends on where the person is coming from, are they complaining with a motive to move forward, but are accepting that they have been victimized or is this just another mindless wheel of action to keep from doing the real work?  I don't know anything about 4chan, though.

So, if people need self empowerment to move forward, then don't you think that telling people that if they are weak that they deserve to die and that only strength should go on - when even this has many facets to it, is the opposite of what you are now writing is a requirement to improve?  It can't go both ways, people can't be given the message that they are worthless and deserve to die and then to be expected to feel some level of self empowerment.

I don't think a human being can recognize how the whole system of nature works, it's highly complicated, I've been trying for years to scratch the surface.  I agree that one's feelings on the matter are not that important, but it's a process to get there, and a messy one at that, to realize that you both matter quite a lot, but also very little and in the ways that you matter are generally not in the ways that you want or expected.  I don't agree that SD can explain karma or how nature works, as these are phenomenon that exist outside of human category, they are their own thing.

This is Green Fi logic.  Karma isn't some external force you're subjected to.  There is no outside judger punishing you for what it thinks was "wrong".  There's just nature, and that's it.  

You write as someone who doesn't understand nature.  Karma 'is' nature, it is both an internal and external force.  You move towards truth or against it and depending on the direction you go, this facilitates the nature and direction of your "soul" or evolutionary path - if you believe in souls, some don't - underneath reality, we are all connected by cords of contract, what we do to others, to ourselves and to the planet comes back in the form of energy that moves like a wave.  We have energies that have gained momentum for millennia, and some that are renewed every day and they have their own level of self awareness, depending on how much traction they gain, some can be considered Gods or archetypes.  If you have not faced death and gone into it in a genuine fashion, then you probably have not unraveled the anatomy going on behind the scenes.  Nature has set in place a system of its own of wrong action and right action, you go against nature and eventually the accumulated pressure will crush you.  You can find such systems in Buddhism, the book of the dead, Egyptian mythology and even within just a basic understanding of cause and effect.

I don't have, like a PHD on this stuff and I just wake up to bits and pieces of it in my own work, but it's there.

ChqZ1i1.jpg

"There's just nature".

Exactly.

Emotions are all that matter.  All functions serve the experiencer and the experiences.  But emotions aren't Fi.  Fi is more "values" and "beliefs".

Gotcha, thanks for the correction.

7 hours ago, Loba said:

Well, you're saying that weak people deserve to die.  You have a weakness.  You don't deserve it, is my point.  Weakness comes in all flavours.

No.  I was saying it's foolish to complain about the natural order of things.  Healthy people shouldn't be demonised, they're not the problem.

7 hours ago, Loba said:

I agree with you on the second paragraph, that victim mentality can be bad, but at the same time, letting it out and not sitting with it is also a good thing. 

If Leo was less evolved and happened to agree with people like OP, this place would literally become 4chan.  An echo chamber of ideas that makes its participants feel good about themselves.

7 hours ago, Loba said:

So, if people need self empowerment to move forward, then don't you think that telling people that if they are weak that they deserve to die and that only strength should go on - when even this has many facets to it, is the opposite of what you are now writing is a requirement to improve?  It can't go both ways, people can't be given the message that they are worthless and deserve to die and then to be expected to feel some level of self empowerment.

Again, I never said they should die, just stop blaming others and getting angry that their ego isn't getting what it wants.  People like OP believe that God should give them an easy life, and whenever life's hard they become confused and angry.  "Why would god do this to me?!" refusing to take responsibility themselves.

7 hours ago, Loba said:

I don't think a human being can recognize how the whole system of nature works, it's highly complicated, I've been trying for years to scratch the surface.  I agree that one's feelings on the matter are not that important, but it's a process to get there, and a messy one at that, to realize that you both matter quite a lot, but also very little and in the ways that you matter are generally not in the ways that you want or expected. 

A human is capable of understanding to the extent that is beneficial to a human.

7 hours ago, Loba said:

I don't agree that SD can explain karma or how nature works, as these are phenomenon that exist outside of human category, they are their own thing.

Well that's just silly.  Karma is purely just a human invention.  Who would govern the laws of Karma?  Who would keep them updated?  Does eating pork give you bad karma?  If so, under what circumstances?  And who decides?  And who cares and why?  Who is affected for the judger to be emotionally invested enough to punish you for your actions?  The judger, if it existed, wouldn't be human, nor have human emotions, nor have the slightest interest what the humans do.  Our realm is our realm because it is our realm and not the realm of some mystical deities and belongs only to us.  There is nothing but us here, no supreme karmic judge gods or whatever.

Carefully examine where your belief in karma comes from.  When did you first start believing in this fictional being?  Why do you take comfort from this belief?  Do you truly believe the universe couldn't possibly exist without this karma currency?  That this currency is a fundamental part of reality and plants/life/consciousness couldn't form without it even given an infinite amount of time?

7 hours ago, Loba said:

You write as someone who doesn't understand nature.  Karma 'is' nature, it is both an internal and external force

Karma isn't nature.  Karma is like eating pork, and your religion telling you this is good or bad, or swearing and your mum punishing you.  Nature isn't like this.  Nature doesn't care about your religion or beliefs or if you kill someone for the fun of it.  Do not confuse the two.  There are infinite valid perspectives, and there's absolutely no reason why murdering kids would be bad karma.  Your Fi isn't anyone else's Fi, so how could anything give you bad karma when your good actions are seen as good by some people and bad by others, and your bad actions are seen as bad by some people and good by others?!

Hitler was killing jews out of love for what he believed in.  By karmic law, this was a great good and so he must be in upper-heaven rn or something.  

If you disagree with this, and say it's the result and not the intention that decides karma, then that's even worse.  That would mean if you help me but that greatly inconveniences someone else, then you'd get bad karma despite your good intentions.

Edited by thisintegrated