sleep

Sex on shrooms

17 posts in this topic

Not sure if I should post this on dating/sexuality but I'll post it here since the question is mainly about the effects of the shrooms. I have plans to invite a girl over to my home tomorrow and we'll each have half a gram of mushrooms and probably have and stuff (teehehe)

Anyways my question is, how do shrooms affect sex? I'm not sure what to expect as I've never taken shrooms. Will I feel more love or connectedness? Will it make my dick go limp? I would like some information about it from someone with experience before I go into it. 

I mean it probably won't affect sex too much at that dose. I've never done doses this low as I need 2g to feel anything at all from shrooms. But sex in general to me is more intimate and pleasurable on all psychedelics. Dick shouldn't go limp.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

51 minutes ago, sleep said:

Not sure if I should post this on dating/sexuality but I'll post it here since the question is mainly about the effects of the shrooms. I have plans to invite a girl over to my home tomorrow and we'll each have half a gram of mushrooms and probably have and stuff (teehehe)

Anyways my question is, how do shrooms affect sex? I'm not sure what to expect as I've never taken shrooms. Will I feel more love or connectedness? Will it make my dick go limp? I would like some information about it from someone with experience before I go into it. 

If anything....psychedelics would probably make you more horny lol.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I had sex on acid recently (though I was high and she wasn't) and it enhanced it a lot for both of us

It made me far more open and loving before we fucked, she said she felt very cared for and loved by the way I was acting towards her on acid, which I assume made her way more turned on and horny than usual.

The only downside was I couldn't physically cum, I think because of the vasoconstriction. But I had almost like multiple mental orgasms. It was very bizarre, but good.

22 minutes ago, something_else said:

I had sex on acid recently (though I was high and she wasn't) and it enhanced it a lot for both of us

It made me far more open and loving before we fucked, she said she felt very cared for and loved by the way I was acting towards her on acid, which I assume made her way more turned on and horny than usual.

The only downside was I couldn't physically cum, I think because of the vasoconstriction. But I had almost like multiple mental orgasms. It was very bizarre, but good.

Basically this. Depending on the dosage and kind of trip you end up having it can certainly mess with your ability to physically cum but in general psychedelics will make you pretty horny and can result in some of the best sex you can have.

Generally speaking you want to do it on the come down. It can be hard to finish while you are peaking. That said, you are taking a very small dose, so it may not matter.

Each psychedelic has a different effect on people. For me psylocibin makes me really horny. If I don’t masturbate before a trip I wont be able to focus on the spiritual stuff and just think about hot stuff instead. Plus I am way more open, emotional and playful on psylocibin which is perfect for good sex. It’s just that actually cumming might be a struggle. But I guess that would make the sex last longer which can be a good thing. 

1g should be fine don’t wanna trip to deep. Also, don’t have any expectations cuz you or her could feel anything good or bad from the trip

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Not a very good Idea.

In short, LSD makes sex better, Weed makes sex a loooot better, but shrooms not so much.

If anything, it might make you less horny, because your mind is occupied with deep and weird experiences, you don't care much about sex. But this is my experience, it could be different for others depending on the personality.

Have fun!

2 hours ago, Mohammad said:

Not a very good Idea.

In short, LSD makes sex better, Weed makes sex a loooot better, but shrooms not so much.

If anything, it might make you less horny, because your mind is occupied with deep and weird experiences, you don't care much about sex. But this is my experience, it could be different for others depending on the personality.

Have fun!

Interesting I am usually very reserved and intellectual on lsd and an animal on psylocibin. But I heard other people being horny on lsd as well. 

2 hours ago, Mohammad said:

Not a very good Idea.

Have fun!

To continue on what Jannes said I've heard of people not getting very horny on LSD or weed. Personally I'd say weed usually dissipates any sexual desires I might have while I smoke it. Probably depends on the individual.

7 minutes ago, sleep said:

To continue on what Jannes said I've heard of people not getting very horny on LSD or weed. Personally I'd say weed usually dissipates any sexual desires I might have while I smoke it. Probably depends on the individual.

Weed and LSD can get me unbelievably horny, no problems cumming either. Shrooms can as well just not to the same extent with the same consistency, still it would increase intimacy regardless so that would make things better no matter what.

2 hours ago, Jannes said:

Interesting I am usually very reserved and intellectual on lsd and an animal on psylocibin. But I heard other people being horny on lsd as well. 

Yeah,shrooms definitley make me feel like an animal, I even sometimes move and think like an animal!

2 hours ago, sleep said:

Yeah, it seems the experience varies between people.

For me, weed really makes sex more amazing. It does not necessarily makes me horny, but if I get horny while high, oh boy! :D

Mushrooms at higher dosages will make it difficult to get an erection and keep it up. It makes you want to basically fall asleep and knock out.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Really recommend it at medium dose. Making love with a multidimensional being is great, fucking in other dimensions with someone you love is beautiful. However once you come the effect of the psychedelic really drops down. I recommend you tantric sex, which is sex without ejaculation, it's bizarre but because it's a high consciousness activity and not pleasure centered. If you make love regularly in psychedelics you will gravitate more towards tantric sex, which is oneness centric first with your partner, then with polarities, uniting all in one big dance

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

My gf loves to have sex when we’re tripping. Especially on shrooms.

Me on the other hand? I couldn’t be any less interested in sex when I’m tripping. It feels like a chore to me lol. All I wanna do is meditate/contemplate. Sex is a distraction. 

I imagine MDMA would be the best psychedelic to have sex on. That’s the only psych I feel like socializing on tho

The game of survival cannot be won.