Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Illusory Self

How do I deal with this?

2 posts in this topic

So last night I managed to pull a girl back to mine on first date. Everything went amazing, she took her top off, stroked me dick but she just kept on giving such a hard no for taking for taking her pants off. Of course I don't want to make her do anything she doesn't want to do. I did buy into her frame, I guess I just didn;t really know how to respond when she said "I am not". Couldn't think of anything.

She seemed to gave that really hard no kind of energy so I just played it cool and didn't really ask her so I could see her another time. I guess she was probably afraid if she would of had sex with me I would not see her again. 

It's strange though, she was up for literally anything else but just would not take her jeans off. 

Any advice on how to deal with something like that? 

Don't think of it so much as something to "deal" with. You were fine, just play it cool and enjoy yourselves but don't be an asshole and try to convince and push her too much for something she wasn't interested in. In that scenario myself I'd only try once initially and then once again in 5 minutes if the mood changes or heats up. After that boundary is up you gotta respect it.

You've gotta communicate to her in that moment when the mood has peaked and you're both feeling good that you had a nice time and want to see her again. You'll get another chance you just need patience.

I'd generally advise against first date sex as most self-respecting quality girls won't be into it and find it disrespectful, and sex changes the dynamic a lot which you might regret shortly after. You don't really know them after such a short time and might find out you don't really like her or are that good of a match.

From my own experience it's just best to put it off til 2nd/3rd meet. My best relationship actually came from rejecting sex on the first date. I think the integrity made her cum in her pants right there xD!

hrhrhtewgfegege