Vlad_

I vaped 70 mg of 5-MeO-DMT

45 posts in this topic

I never did 5-Meo before, only DMT, shrooms, lsd and mescaline. None of these can be compared to 5-MeO-DMT. 
Ego Death. Instant, effortless and within seconds. 
Fear. Pure illusion that I created to buy into the dream. 

What is God? Conscious being that capable of dreaming whatever it desires, no limits are applicable. It also eternal and absolutely conscious of everything that exists in the present experience. Everything is it’s reflections. 
What about “others”? Dream characters invented by god they don’t have consciousness and can’t exist separately from god.

What is violence, rape, murder etc ? All of these are forms of love ultimately. Every action is love. 
How should I live my life as ego ? No shoulds are applicable. Every way of living is perfectly fine and it’s lovingly designed by god. 
P.S. At some point I realized that I want to go back in the dream, and I’m happy to be asleep again ❤️?

Cool insights.

A lot of people describe it like an epically intense roller coaster through metaphysics that is so intense they don't want to take it again for at least a year. Would you describe it like that? Do you plan on taking it again?

Why did you take such a large dose for your first trip? I've heard of people going insane on lower doses.

Sounds about right.

Welcome to spirituality.

The trick is getting over your fears and exploring ever deeper. All the coolest stuff is blocked off from you by walls of fear that must be broken down, if you dare.

Be careful though. Going that deep gets dangerous.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Some questions about that:

Would you describe any sort of resistance at all as fear (insecurities, mild aversions, dislikes, negative perceptions)? Or is literal fear as in you're afraid of something the fear you are referring to?

Why is fear what blocks off divine consciousness? Is that just a metaphysical necessity that couldn't be any other way? Or did the intelligent source intentionally contrive reality to be that way arbitrarily, and it could be otherwise?

17 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

Cool insights.

A lot of people describe it like an epically intense roller coaster through metaphysics that is so intense they don't want to take it again for at least a year. Would you describe it like that? Do you plan on taking it again?

Why did you take such a large dose for your first trip? I've heard of people going insane on lower doses.

Well it’s an infinite roller coaster that goes forever without any limits. You lose all the boundaries and your identity becomes absolute, meaning that you’re expending forever in all possible directions “externally” and “internally” and you’re godly conscious. 
Imagine an empty room that doesn’t have walls, it’s empty and located nowhere than you start fulfilling the “ room” with your complete  awareness of its infinite space and it’s never ending process; the more you fulfill universe with your awareness the bigger universe becomes, so awareness and universe expend each other with no limits.

It is pure magic. 

I’m thinking of doing it every week or once a month at least. 

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds about right.

Welcome to spirituality.

The trick is getting over your fears and exploring ever deeper. All the coolest stuff is blocked off from you by walls of fear that must be broken down, if you dare.

Be careful though. Going that deep gets dangerous.

I’m afraid that at some point I won’t be able to get back into the dream or I’ll stop dreaming at all. 

@Vlad_ @Vlad_ You woke up from the dream which is this life Then What do you see right now? How does the reality look?  And who are you? 

1 hour ago, Amannl3in said:

@Vlad_ @Vlad_ You woke up from the dream which is this life Then What do you see right now? How does the reality look?  And who are you? 

I see the same forms of consciousness as I saw before awakening, but before those things were objects of material world, now it’s me. You are me and I’m imagining you and everything else, including myself as being human. I’m glad that my level of consciousness slowed down, because when I was stuck in eternity i thought I’d never go back, so I made myself asleep again in this human form. 

4 minutes ago, Tahuti said:

When you do it enough you will grow to find the dream an annoyance. You will lose friends the more conscious you become. Your way of speech will alter, women won't come around (unless you are teaching like gurus do). 

You eventually will long for Mahasamdhi. I stopped my heart for 3.24minutes during a sleep study to have my mahasamadhi documented. Came back and the only reason to stay were certain attachments in the dream. Never the dream itsself.

Leo, in my books is only conscious when he can kill his self with his own mind=True God Realization!

Welcome to the path and be cautious if this is really what you long for!!

#GodSpeed #LoveIsTheLaw #DWTW #93/93

There’s nothing to loose. I told my imaginary mom that she’s my creation and my best friend thinks that I’m crazy because I called him on WhatsApp in the god mode. I’m at the point where I’m not afraid of loosing people that my ego created identity with. I’m completely alone already because I’m god. Also I appreciate this dream more, now I feel relaxed because I know that whatever I do is right. Wrongness, badness, evil are concepts that I invented to dream this dream 

@Vlad_ wow, explain what does it mean that I am you? since you are imagining me that means I am an imaginary thing as all th objecta around what that has to do with you? 

You say you are God? What is the definition of God in your own perspective? 

46 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

There’s nothing to loose. I told my imaginary mom that she’s my creation and my best friend thinks that I’m crazy because I called him on WhatsApp in the god mode. I’m at the point where I’m not afraid of loosing people that my ego created identity with. I’m completely alone already because I’m god. Also I appreciate this dream more, now I feel relaxed because I know that whatever I do is right. Wrongness, badness, evil are concepts that I invented to dream this dream 

Dude that’s not a good idea. You still have to exist in this dream.

4 minutes ago, Jannes said:

Dude that’s not a good idea. You still have to exist in this dream.

Of course ! I’m not saying that I’m planing to spend all my imaginary life somewhere in a cave with 5MeO :D

I’m just saying I don’t feel attached to people. 
Anyways, any idea is good ? 

@Tahuti dude that sounds deep! 

You did a sleep study and stopped your heart at will? Did they know you wanted to commit Mahasamdhi? 

And is this all worth going so deep? Seeing the air sounds amazing!

But also you Sound like you dont like this life in this world anymore. No women come around? What Do you mean by this? Or are you so in God Mode that you know Mahasamdhi is the way to go? 

31 minutes ago, Amannl3in said:

@Vlad_ wow, explain what does it mean that I am you? since you are imagining me that means I am an imaginary thing as all th objecta around what that has to do with you? 

You say you are God? What is the definition of God in your own perspective? 

It means that I’m (don’t confuse with my ego) imagining you in a form of a human that asked me this question. You’re real as much as I want, for now you’re just words, but if I want I can create you in my direct experience not as words but as a human form like I do with other people who are present in my direct experience. 

God can be defined by god only through its direct experience. No words will define what god is. 
None of my manifestations in any form can really know what I Am. 

@Vlad_ 70 mg? Why so much? Are you sure that was 70 ?

about what is being said in this thread, it is true. It happens that sleep becomes a nuisance. the finite is mud, the infinite is glory. you say that any behavior is correct. not for me, when I become infinite, and then I go back to the dream there is the feeling of: what for? the only answer is: be perfect. completely eliminate selfishness. lighten your load. the problem is that the others are structures made by barriers of fear, insurmountable. inaccessible fortresses. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful though. Going that deep gets dangerous

Could you explain?

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Vlad_ Nice and concise, I like it!

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Very cool, thank you for sharing the experience :)

14 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

At some point I realized that I want to go back in the dream, and I’m happy to be asleep again ❤️?

I can imagine that it can become quite exhausting to stay aware of all this ^^

14 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

None of these can be compared to 5-MeO-DMT. 

I still would dare the question: which substance do you like more now after this experience? do you think you will go back sometimes to lsd, shrooms and other stuff, or was your experience on 5-meo now so great, that all the other stuff is "boring"? :D maybe silly question, sorry, got no experience with psychedelics.

15 hours ago, Tahuti said:

Just be careful not to let too loose. They are still living a real dream. 

Sitting at the dinner table telling your guardians they are imaginary is a recipe for unwanted future events ?.

Yeah, calling friends in the God mode can scare them. They assume it is all drug induced incoherent speech. They have assumptions and meta assumptions which leads to human bullshit in the long-run. Took me years to realize why one should just sit silently when conversing with normal people who know nothing of any teachings 

From my experience no one can understand an insight you apprehend unless they apprehend the understanding of that insight themselves ;)

Haha the game is going anyways and I’m willing to play it :) I’m god and I’m immortal so what else can I do ?;) 

My friend was shocked. It felt like I was trying to explain a kitten something about its nature and I saw his eyes with zero understanding. 

15 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Vlad_ 70 mg? Why so much? Are you sure that was 70 ?

about what is being said in this thread, it is true. It happens that sleep becomes a nuisance. the finite is mud, the infinite is glory. you say that any behavior is correct. not for me, when I become infinite, and then I go back to the dream there is the feeling of: what for? the only answer is: be perfect. completely eliminate selfishness. lighten your load. the problem is that the others are structures made by barriers of fear, insurmountable. inaccessible fortresses. 

Could you explain?

I did 70mg because of my arrogant ego who thinks that it’s an advanced spiritual blah blah. Nothing could be further from the truth ;) 

Also at some point I lost all fear so I just continued smoking and got deeper and deeper. 
And you can’t become infinite because you don’t have a self awareness, I can imagine you tripping but only in my direct experience.