Endew

How Do You Guys Figure Out Which Video Or Book To Study First?

8 posts in this topic

@Endew ,

Would you please be more specific? 

Thank you

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

I watched them based on title, in no particular order, but as a "perfectionist" this made me come face to face with the neurotic behaviors that I have to have everything in perfect order before I feel ready to accomplish my goals. The truth is that events rarely unfold in a neat and pristine order and this behavior is crippling to personal progress.

If this sounds at all familiar I would suggest you watch first:

I usually try to use my reasoning faculty. When I have a lot of things to study, I look at them and try to create a list what to watch or read first.

What seems more basic and fundamental comes first, the more advanced stuff comes after that. 

For example Bob Proctur builds his information on Napoleon Hills knowledge, so I learn Napoleon Hills metarial first which is older and the foundation, then I study Bob Proctors newer material.

Edited by The Alchemist

Leo has so many videos about so many different topics, and they are all interesting. I've found that I'm eager to start working on things, but there are so many different topics that it's impossible to try to do everything at once.

Personal development is a journey for the long term. Don't expect to learn and practice everything in a week, or a few months or even 5 years.

You'll have to pick a topic that appeals to you and concentrate on that for a while, and be patient.

Think about what major points in your life are that you want to work on, and pick a topic to start with from there.

What is the biggest challenge that you face?  For myself I simply look at the issue that I want to work with.  So first it was $, so I read Napoleon Hill and rich dad poor dad.  Then procrastination was an issue that I didnt like about my self so studied the war of art.

I don't decide. I trust that the right material will be presented to me at any given moment. This keeps happening over and over.