Gladius

I'm Not Having Sex

17 posts in this topic

I'm not sure how bad is that. Lately I had not great sex because I set the bar too low in the past. I decided I'm not gonna force the situation unless I really like a woman, but that's not happening. How long should it be before settling for less?

Never settle in finding your happiness in yourself.

Stop immediately trying to find it in someone else.

Then she comes.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Maybe wait for the right girl instead of ending up frustrated.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

On 2017-02-23 at 0:24 AM, Gladius said:

How long should it be before settling for less?

Let you´re body decide... :)

The right girl won't fall in your lap. You need to put in work, loads of work. There is no right time or right girl. You work on yourself, you go out meet girls label the one you think is 'right' and get her. The End.

On 2/23/2017 at 7:24 AM, Gladius said:

I'm not sure how bad is that. Lately I had not great sex because I set the bar too low in the past. I decided I'm not gonna force the situation unless I really like a woman, but that's not happening. How long should it be before settling for less?

It's good that you're putting consideration into the issue. You have narrowed your options to the following: 

'wait till life puts it in your lap'

'settle for less'

perhaps there are other approaches and ways of thinking. You are clever so you will find a more fruitful perspective. 

@Arman Maybe I haven't been very clear here. When I said "it's not hapenning", that doesn't mean I'm sitting in my couch all day long waiting for Margot Robbie to knock on my door. I'm putting effort, going out, and trying to improve myself in every area of my life. But I understand what you meant.

Just now, Gladius said:

@Arman Maybe I haven't been very clear here. When I said "it's not hapenning", that doesn't mean I'm sitting in my couch all day long waiting for Margot Robbie to knock on my door. I'm putting effort, going out, and trying to improve myself in every area of my life. But I understand what you meant.

Yeah my post was a bit assumptive. My bad. 

Don't settle for less than what you really desire. Because even if it will give you some short physical pleasure, you will have a long mental hangover, if you will go against yourself or compromise with yourself just to get laid....at any cost.....

And don't listen to the advice that you have to improve some traits, etc. All you have to do is just be your REAL YOU as close as possible. And this quite often means UNLEARNING the things that contributed to the current fake version of you.

If you are looking for serious relationships then do the things what you really like, enjoy life, and the girl will show up...

But if you meantime, want to have active and high quality sex life, then I would like to give you additional advice.

Nowadays, one of the biggest mistake of many men is that they are so horny and dumb, that they immediately show the sexual interest to the girls......and that is a really huge mistake even in places where people openly search for sexual partners........remember, there is no girl who wants to have sex with horny idiot............. if you really want to succeed in relationships with women, at first you have to show them that you have at least a little bit of intellect and that you respect women.......and that your brain, not dick, is in charge of what you speak or write........and ONLY WHEN you after a few minutes/hours/days/weeks/months (it depends on each girl, situation, etc) will notice that you GOT HER INTELLECTUALLY......many high quality doors (legs) will start to open up for you........and this is the moment when you can finally start to let loose your dick.........you can start to speak and write with it ........ and even most educated, self-confident and intellectually developed women will gladly to communicate with your dick........and enjoy all the other actions it can provide........because this is not just another impersonal intrusive dick..........this dick is special and chosen one........

Edited by doheryourway

@Gladius  You know what's the biggest turn on? Authenticity. Be yourself. A girl should like you for who you are.

And of course you shouldn't stop keeping your eyes open for "the right one" but I guess it's like they say "the best contraceptive is trying to become pregnant" because (and this applies to everything in life) if you force it it makes everything more difficult and takes the fun out of it. From my own and many friends' experiences "the one" will cross your path in life when you least expect it.

Edited by Annie

@HelgaBee That sounds good! Hey, maybe we are each other's half :)

@Neo You don't watch movies, do you?

Yes, I do! Well, I can't say I am fan, but when I find the one I like I really  enjoy it... 

May be ;)

@Gladius 

Your current standards are too high. Your current sexual market value is lower than you think it is.

Your lack of passion during sex is not due to "settling for less"; it's due your dissatisfaction with the quality of woman you are capable of attracting.

"Just be yourself" is the worst advice you could receive. Obviously being yourself isn't working for you, otherwise you wouldn't be posting here. You need to improve yourself.

Waiting around for the right "one" is a guaranteed failure and is setting you up for a massive fall.

Start by getting in shape, building your confidence, becoming less needy, finding satisfaction within yourself and stop being so damn boring.

Spammers reopening this old post

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus