Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

How Humbleness and Arrogance Makes You Smarter

3 posts in this topic

One of the things you will discover is there are many traps in the development of certain characteristics such as intelligence for example we can use the concept of being humble. Humbleness is a trait that is lauded by many religions and people in society but most are not aware of why that is the case. Humbleness is the understanding that any efforts you produce is not produced in isolation but through collective influence. It is also a form of stopping you from seeing yourself as superior. The problem with misplaced humbleness is it can place a stop gap on your ability to be revolutionary and creative in your thinking. This will turn you into a conformist and stop the world from being blessed by your point of view (WHICH IS THE NUMBER ONE PROBLEM WE HAVE IN EDUCATION, AND THROUGH MASS BRAINWASHING THROUGH THE CREATION OF CELEBRITY CULTURE) and make you think you are not "good enough" and that others are some how "better." If you ONLY KNEW HOW FALSE AND RETARDED THAT BELIEF WAS! 

This is where arrogance comes in, the belief that you know better regardless of what established scholars, and other professionals say. If you study human history the majority of innovations are done by those who dared to be arrogant. Now misplaced Arrogance can also cause issues because you can become blind to your deficiencies that are inherent in all POV. So how do you bridge the divide? Easy!!! Have a healthy dose of both!!! Be Arrogant enough to believe in yourself when it comes to your strengths, but humble enough to understand that all POV have limitations. Be open to discussions, to learning and researching the things that you struggle with, while being able to stand strong on the discoveries and conclusions you make. 

Find others who are good at picking apart your arguments and whose POV's can see the blindspots you cannot. Now...this can present an issue as well, as you can fall into an echo chamber, and eventually you may have to reach out to other POV's maybe even your harshest critics to expand ever more your POV. Never get to the point that you think you have transcended humanity in terms of knowledge.....I have fallen into that trap and every time Reality reveals to me how little my human intelligence currently is.

To put this plainly....everything around you is profound....you are just too stupid to perceive it and know how to apply it. When I say you I mean ME LOL!!! If me and the rest of humanity were at a high enough level of consciousness....a specific species of ANTS, BIRDS, WORMS, would create a cascade of insights. We have enough data from studying how animals in nature operate to create a ridiculous number of insights into how to do things better, we are just too stupid to see it. 

So....never think you are too smart for humanity....there may be some small unknown bug researcher in the jungle with an insight he is holding onto that would FLOOR YOU. Genius is found everywhere!! You are walking around INFINITE INSPIRATION, and you think its ordinary. So don't allow ARROGANCE to make you think you are too smart, and don't allow humility to limit you to not being as smart as you can be. 

A healthy dose of Arrogance and humility, people to bounce ideas off of, and the sensitivity to realize that you are walking around in genius level creativity that is so profound that it is ordinary....and you are on the right path.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 09/11/2022 at 9:16 AM, Razard86 said:

Humbleness is the understanding that any efforts you produce is not produced in isolation but through collective influence

I like this definition.

On 11/12/2022 at 7:13 AM, A Fellow Lighter said:

I like this definition.

It could also be described as no Free Will lol.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.