integral

Egg + Vitamin C Facial Mask?

7 posts in this topic

Anyone tried this for healthy skin? Im looking for something with vitamin c, non-toxic and that doesn't damage the skin. 

What's the forum condenses on high quality skin creams? :)

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral you can use these if you can find them in your local store. These are good for your skin. Read the names carefully and don't mix up. 

St. Ives Green Tea Cleanser. 

ioy6fMk.jpg

And 

St Ives Gentle smoothing Rose Water & Aloe Vera Scrub. 

S67eceM.jpg

Remember the names correctly. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

And don't try anything at home. Guys tend to mess up with that kind of stuff. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Bar none the best thing for facial skin is a combination of tretinoin, moisturizer such as cerave, and a sunscreen in the summer months such as P20 kids cream.

You can order genetic tretinoin pretty cheap from online pharmacies. For best value get the .05% or .1% and dilute it with cerave when applying. You don't want to start out with .1% undiluted. Do your DD. You apply once every 2-3 days before bed at first and don't overdo it. You build up gradually over time. See reddit's skincareaddiction subreddit for more details or google.  Basically we're talking about retinoids here.

Apply sunblock to your face, for life.  Tanning and burning age skin more than any other activity. It might make you look good when young but you will suffer the affects of increasing aging as you get older.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trucker-accumulates-skin-damage-on-left-side-of-his-face-after-28-years-on-the-road/

Edited by sholomar

What I find that works great for skin:

° Good sleep of 7-8 hours

° Retinol/retinoid at least 2-3 times in a week

° Good moisturizer (jojoba oil, almond oil, rose hip oil or any other light oil that doesn't clog the pores)

° Face washing: with natural soap bar in the evening, cold water only in the morning

° Drinking enough water

° Healthy diet 

° Stress management 

Let Love In

I just started using the cerave vitamin C skin serum and its been really good to brighten my skin so far!