Mesopotamian

Women Should Become Better People For You To Get Love

92 posts in this topic

Women's natural tendencies are based around survival. They would want to choose a man whom they can imagine themselves surviving with for years to come, A taller man who can hug her well, one who has a career, and some of them goes to the length to imagine what's her daily life is going to look like in case they start living together, like is he going to be available most of the time to be with her? is he sleeping schedule matches her, and so on and so forth. 

Yet in today's world, survival isn't the number one issue anymore, and in many countries, a woman can survive on her own, earn money and thrive, yet even with that, some women seem unable to let go of their natural tendencies to look for a provider and a protector. 

What's the mainstream remedy for that? the guy should work his ass off, goes to the gym, start making money, which open the door for countless amount of corrupt people who want to use this situation to sell him all sorts of things and distract him in his journey to become the person who's going to be worthy to be loved by somebody. 

The problem is that this doesn't work at the long term! and after a woman finds her desired man with all these qualities, now she's going to live in fear of losing him to another woman, since now he is more desired in his new state of being, but also if he ever decided to let go of his money-making journey, she's going to lose him anyways and the natural tendencies to search for a better protector is going to kick in once again!

The alternative to that is how about a woman becomes a better person, become aware of her natural tendencies and don't act upon them, and starts evaluating a man according to so many factors other than how much he earns, and what is he look like.

Why is a nerd unworthy of love? cuz he's not at the gym building muscles! 

So next time ladies you can't find love, try to start questioning your underlying assumptions about finding a man and ending up marrying him.

For guys, well you can still try to become a better person overall, but it is foolish to expect that your needs of love are going to be met in the process.

True, at least for men its a bit clearer that we have to self-improve or we're fucked. The message to women and the communities around it are not as widespread. 

It seems that a lot of women get it naturally though. Like all the Vegas cocktail waitresses work out daily, do yoga, etc.

I don't know how you'd measure the statistics on self-improvement but it'd be interesting to see. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

This reads like cope.

”The world is too hard for me, make it easier, make other people change”

Once you actually start dating women you see that a lot of the stuff you’re talking about here is not anything you need to worry about.

Once you reach a basic level of attractiveness as a guy you can find plenty of girls who will commit to you and love you like crazy, help you through tough times, etc.

What you’re essentially saying here is that women should deny their own instincts for finding attractive guys and choose guys who are weak and boring out of essentially charity

8 minutes ago, LordFall said:
I don't know how you'd measure the statistics on self-improvement but it'd be interesting to see.

Is that a question? can you please rephrase it in a different way?

9 minutes ago, something_else said:

What you’re essentially saying here is that women should deny their own instincts for finding attractive guys and choose guys who are weak and boring out of essentially charity

I believe that if a woman can clear her heart and mind, she can still try to see the beauty in every person she meets. What you might call attractiveness is sometimes treated like dogma for a woman, no more than a random concept in woman's mind that pushes her to get clingy and have bias towards the people she meets.

6 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

I believe that if a woman can clear her heart and mind, she can still try to see the beauty in every person she meets. What you might call attractiveness is sometimes treated like dogma for a woman, no more than a random concept in woman's mind that pushes her to get clingy and have bias towards the people she meets

What are you talking about? 

This is essentially meaningless

3 minutes ago, something_else said:

What are you talking about? 

This is essentially meaningless

not for you then buddy.. Denial..

The only problem is that you don't socialize enough with women.

That's all!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The only problem is that you don't socialize enough with women.

That's all!

So what you're saying that there's no corruption in "woman's culture" Mr. Leo? 

22 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

So what you're saying that there's no corruption in "woman's culture" Mr. Leo? 

It's like you're describing the beach and ocean to someone like you've been there before, even though you've just read about it online.

meanwhile, Leo is laying on the beach with a pina colada in his hand and he's telling you to go to the beach where he's at, but you're now asking him if it's true that the beach is _____ and ______.  Lol.

48 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

not for you then buddy.. Denial..

Denial of what??

If anything you’re in denial about how attraction works 

11 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

It's like you're describing the beach and ocean to someone like you've been there before, even though you've just read about it online.

meanwhile, Leo is laying on the beach with a pina colada in his hand and he's telling you to go to the beach where he's at, but you're now asking him if it's true that the beach is _____ and ______.  Lol.

Can I ask  you something? I am going to write a 1 page essay, can you turn that into a novel? 

@Mesopotamian 

Bro i have the solution for you and i think youll be happy because it fits your logic. 

You say women should go against their natural tendencies, i propose you go against your natural tendencies for finding a young looking, attractive woman and go for a physically unattractive woman. You only want an attractive, healthy looking woman because it signals that she would be fertile, with modern science you can quite easily check if she is fertile, so all of that really is unnecessary. Just because shes unattractive doesnt mean she doesnt deserve love. Next time you cant find love, consider questioning your underlying attraction and you may end up with someone.  

Interesting ?. 

From my pov, this mindset is not effective or practical since it focuses on things that you cannot control.

@Leo Gura and others, I wanted to ask in separate post this question:

What is the ideal number of approaches per week? What should I aim at?

Really I don't know what am I doing here.

Appreciate the answers though. 

?

A woman will always look for a provider and a protector. That's a woman's biology and it's firmly rooted in her. 

You can't remove womanhood out of a woman just because you can't provide or protect her. 

And a woman will never look lovingly at a man who fails to protect her because that's just how her female brain works. She does not find such men "manly" enough. It's like a switch in her brain. If she sees a man not up to her expectations, the switch goes off. It's over for her. Her body doesn't respond to such men. 

Her body is activated when she sees a protective male figure, it gets her turned on and wanting him. 

This is both evolution and biology. That's how a woman naturally feels and desires.. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 hour ago, something_else said:

This reads like cope.

”The world is too hard for me, make it easier, make other people change”

lol cope levels off the charts

@Tyler Robinson you tried to put it beautifully, but I mean in today's world, lets say a woman in a western or European country can enjoy rights and privileges and opportunities in life more than let's say a president in a third world country.

If you're a woman in a first world country, then the freedom that you have is going to provide opportunities to you, and the armies that your country have are always going to protect you right?

@Consept I am thinking that you can access a state where non of that matters, not attractiveness, not fertility. Do you think you can be present with somebody where non of that matters?

If increasing awareness is possible, then you can in theory increase your awareness to a degree that can prevent these instincts from kicking in and start clouding your judgment when you're about to meet new people..

When will  you stop thinking that every girl you meet can be a potential romantic partner?

5 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

@Consept I am thinking that you can access a state where non of that matters, not attractiveness, not fertility. Do you think you can be present with somebody where non of that matters?

If increasing awareness is possible, then you can in theory increase your awareness to a degree that can prevent these instincts from kicking in and start clouding your judgment when you're about to meet new people..

When will  you stop thinking that every girl you meet can be a potential romantic partner?

How are you getting on with that? 

@Mesopotamian that part where she makes her own money and has society protecting her doesn't matter much to her, at the end of the day it doesn't change her basic biology. 

It's like me telling you - "hey I'll tell all beautiful girls to sleep with you and will you accept a 400 pound woman and sleep with her and be attracted to her after sleeping with all those beautiful girls." 

Your answer will be a NO. You'll say you can't change your biology and no matter how many beautiful girls you get the chance to sleep with, you are still not feeling attracted to a 400 pound woman. Your brain just doesn't feel it. 

Similarly, a woman just doesn't feel it for a man who can't provide or protect. 

You're still lucky as a man. Men rarely ever give chances to ugly women. 

Women on the other hand are far more generous and often fall for assholes, unemployed men, ugly men, homeless men, short men, criminals, men who have been to jail, drug addicts etc. 

I have seen very beautiful women in love with all kinds of unattractive men. 

You should be grateful rather that women still don't mind if you're poor and easily fall for superficial charm and vibe. 

If women were very calculated then they would have always chosen wealthy dudes, but that's not the case, women choose all kinds of dudes. 

I remember dating a short guy. Really unattractive. But he had a way in which he could talk and seduce me and make me feel loved. 

Women fall for stupid shit much to the advantage of most men. Ya'll be grateful the stakes aren't high. 

I don't find short men attractive sorry. It's almost like I regret giving my heart to a short dude. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson

What you've wrote is a valuable input that can make me reconsider things in the future, yet for now I am closed-minded about the topic though, so try to bear with me as much as you can please :)

how many times you've mentioned to fall for someone? I feel there's an issue with 'falling' for someone, and for that I would ask where's the fences that would enable you not to fall?

in my mind right this moment, I feel if a woman becomes capable of re-defining her role in a man's life, the likability of anyone is falling becomes less, yet right now this is being done unconsciously, and using terms as 'falling in love' which is really the mainstream concept is one proof for that.

It might sound odd, but I took a vow to block any woman that would 'fall for me'. My new dogma for now is that if you cannot become a best friend with a woman and forge mutual respect, then there's no solid foundation to build anything upon.

I feel that falling for somebody is in a way similar to acting foolishly while you're under alcohol, doing stuff later that you are definitely going to regret and trying to distance yourself from, hence the term 'break up'