Tyler Robinson

Very few people on the forum

29 posts in this topic

The number of people on the forum is dwindling by the day. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Leo keeps banning people.

Everyone here is on their 3rd or 4th account.  Most don't bother making a new one though.

They will be back, people take breaks from the daily visit forum addiction. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 minutes ago, integral said:

They will be back, people take breaks from the daily visit forum addiction. 

Nah. People are bored. 

There's a decline. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

18 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Nah. People are bored. 

There's a decline. 

Well if in the future I decide to start a new business or work on a software project I’ll spend no time on the forum. But I likely come back eventually.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Emerald was last seen five days ago, she did an interview!

We need to track these forum members down, drag them back here to show them Leo’s new alien transformation. 

9 minutes ago, integral said:

Well if in the future I decide to start a new business or work on a software project I’ll spend no time on the forum. But I likely come back eventually.

Just the kind of mod we need9_9

2 minutes ago, integral said:

We need to track these forum members down, drag them back here to show them Leo’s new alien transformation. 

oh! I thought she looked familiar.  Who's the ginger? I know that's not Carl.

im more of a lurker, rarely say anything unless it excites me

Edited by Gidiot

10 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

There's a decline. 

The tide comes in and the tide goes out.

All stories and explanations are false.

10 hours ago, integral said:

Why did she leave? She was a great ASSet to this forum. :/

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

I'd suspect ego problems.  She kinda looked down on all the Tier 1s on the forum.

Make Actualized babies. Leo won't. Someone has to :)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

9 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

A playlist dedicated to the very worst human spawn behaviour.

51hq7MC82tL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

"All the feels".  Don't forget, there is an easy solution to the madness.

What happens when people en masse don't learn to wrap up their feels in the appropriate packaging. 

360_F_321491961_OscTVjnfjjTTnftAUHfPxWNL

MyVw.gif

Some examples of the caliber of children the people here could produce.  Very consciousness, so spiritual.

@KH2 I totally agree.  If I ever planned to have kids, I would do this - simply because my genetics suck.  There's enough people in the world and people with my genetics don't really need to add to it.  But I would make a terrible mother as I don't have motherly instincts to care for a child properly.  If I were raised right then it might be a different story.  Kids are fragile, they need a lot of support and selflessness and they deserve to live in quality conditions, none of which I could offer.  Plus, I don't have patience and I have a hard time remembering to do things, I could imagine being a very frustrated and negligent mother who would over attach to her kids sometimes and then push them away at other times, thus perpetuating the cycle of problematic, broken people.  No thank you, I'm not shitty enough to do that to an innocent person who relies on me just to spread my genes.

I'm kind to them when I see little ones with their families, I smile and can reflect a very warm personality.  I know that when children are in the world they take everything in and small things can mean a lot so I try to be very aware of their needs - that I can do in short bursts.  I'm kind of shy around kids.  Like, I don't know how to interact with them and I know that they mirror the adult in the situation and I just don't know how to be that would allow a kid to feel safe and secure for a period of time.

If you think you would be a good dad, stable, financially secure, good values that you can share, etc - you should go for it!  And certainly adopt a child in poor conditions, you are literally saving the life and future of another human being.  If I was raised right and stable, then I would adopt, too, that is the ethical thing to do.

25 minutes ago, KH2 said:

@Loba I feel like, if you're living in a 1st world country and planning to have multiple kids, you should adopt at least one kid from a poor country/conditions. That's something I might do as well, when I'll get to that point

It's almost a debt you owe to the world, I feel. I'm rich, they're poor, so I shouldn't be a dickhead and let the kid live in horrible conditions or die.

Why not just euthanise?

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

I agree.  Let's round up all the 2 women on this forum??

11 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Overly masculine and shadow anima representation of the forum made her experience here difficult and i admittedly contributed to it lol

Edited by integral

3 hours ago, KH2 said:

I feel like, if you're living in a 1st world country and planning to have multiple kids, you should adopt at least one kid from a poor country/conditions.

I'd be cool with the government subsidizing (even fully covering the costs of) adoption from poor countries. Right now they don't exactly make adoption easy or a realistic alternative. My wife had fertility issues and we looked into adopting. But it was far faster, cheaper and easier to do IUI (and IVF if we had needed it) instead. It can take years and $20k+ to adopt a kid, even from the countries that are trying to get rid of them. Not including airfare and other costs. If you want to adopt a child from China, Russia, or most places, you have to fly over for an in-person interview.

I mean... This place can be a pretty gnarly place for women. I found many times where I have needed to distance myself from this forum and now I'm not here much anymore. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

6 hours ago, integral said:

Overly masculine and shadow anima representation of the forum made her experience here difficult and i admittedly contributed to it lol

She is definitely autistic

In Tate we trust