Revolutionary Think

Will Iran's New Revolution be Successful?

65 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, asifarahim said:

the fate of lebonese people depend on iran. when ayatollah regieme fall , lebenese will be massacred.

?!

They are already killing Iranian youth. The government that everybody thinks is "Iranian government" are killing Iranian youth! One of the richest countries in the middle east has become one of the poorest! I have a fucking PHD in neuroscience and I make 400$ a month!! And the sad part is my income is above average!And I have to do 2 jobs for his income! My mom receives chemotherapy, and we should pay 600$ a month! The economy of this very rich country has gone to shit. They execute innocent people, just like me, all the time. They are beating women and children in the streets. They are killing 13,14,15 year olds, and then someone like you thinks we should care about lebanese? Ayatollah should stay in power to protect lebanese?! Fuck lebanese people! They should take care of their own fucking country. they should murder that son of a bitch hasan nasrollah. They are stealing money from Iranian people via bastard ayatollahs. It's our country.

also look into islamic golden age . the best think tanks of middle ages were from persian , who were sunnis . why dont u be proud of that too. look into islamic golden age.  europeans got all the science from muslims through spain. they own their enlightment to us and we own it to persians and romans  and indians and chinese and they own it to babylon

Dude, what are you talking about?! We know our history. I am proud. It has nothing to do with this.

The funny thing is everyone cares about sunni and shia, but iranian people just want basic rights man. All of this uprising, in a "shai" country as you say, happened because fucking ayatollah murdered a sunni girl! Mahsa Amini! we don't care about that. the majority doesnt care.

In Iran, muslim fanatics are the only one who always think about who is sunni and who is shia.

also check into the playlist below . wester civilization is on the way to collapse. what u see on screen about miami or los vega is not actual los vega

Bro, no one is talking about las vegas. Am I saying that western culture is perfect? of course not, No culture is. It's just about development man.

You are in actualized forum. So please watch Leo's videos, especially the one about conscious politics.

lets say i own youtube. i made the enitre world get into youtube. i had them addicted. then i started to send " hunter bidens laptop "  type videos to all the people in america. and if i do that for 5 years, the people will be polorised. than i arm the trump supporters and give them weapon and start making them fight joe biden and have usa for themself .

imagine this scenario

this is what usa is doing to iranians.

usa did this to libiyans and syrians . usa is doing it to iranians

i am sure everyone got the video of  " young persian  woman in the 50s" . i had nothing to do with iran. but i got this video .

what if own youtube and make every one in usa watch " hunter bidens laptop " type videos  . and arm the trump supporters and turn usa into a war torn country

Us is doing nothing to Iranian people man. I get what you mean, I agree with you. Yes, media affects our brain.  It's just not about that right now. 

No I havent seen this video. What we are seeing are the atrocities in our streets, right now, everyday. 

15 hours ago, Mohammad said:

Dude, name one country which has no blood on their hands. 

All rulers had blood on their hands. Salahuddin , aurangazeb , tipu sultan , baibars , . they all had blood on their hands .the best most righteous rulers of all time had blood on their hands.  Aurangazeb is the greatest emperor of india .he had blood on his hands. Salahuddin ayyubi was one of the most righteous sunni sultan. He had blood on his hands. Tipu sultan was also very righteous. He crushed a group of spies really hard. The standards to judge a ruler is different from the standards to judge common man. 

?! I have a fucking PHD in neuroscience and I make 400$ a month!! And the sad part is my income is above average!And I have to do 2 jobs for his income! My mom receives chemotherapy, and we should pay 600$ a month! The economy of this very rich country has gone to shit. They execute innocent people, just like me, all the time. They are beating women and children in the streets. They are killing 13,14,15 year olds, and then someone like you thinks we should care about lebanese?  

Dude 

I heard iran is under sanctiom from USA since 90s. So blame your economic problems on US sanction instead of iran. 

?!. They execute innocent people, just like me, all the time. They are beating women and children in the streets. They are killing 13,14,15 year olds, and then someone like you thinks we should care about lebanese?  ,

I mean the way gaddafi got killed , the troublemakers need to be put to their place. I dont know the exact sitaution in Iran. In 80s a guy named odin yan wrote a book in which all of middle eastern countries got invaded by USA  in future.

In 90s there are reports of how USA would invade iran and iraq and syria and lebnon .

Have u ever researched a topic called ideological subversion. It is an extremely important topic. I highly highly recommend u do. 

You are in actualized forum. So please watch Leo's videos, especially the one about conscious politics.

Hahah leo is a sucker in politics topic lol. Leo is a sucker in many things lol. He make video on things  which he has no qualification to speak. leo should stick to self improvement or meditation .he need to calm his titis down and shut the fuck up on topic of geo politics. 

Us is doing nothing to Iranian people man. I get what you mean, I agree with you. Yes, media affects our brain.  It's just not about that right now. 

No I havent seen this video. What we are seeing are the atrocities in our streets, right now, everyday. 

Just see the video i linked below

It is called ideological subversion

U r deluding yourself if u do not watch that video

On 07/12/2022 at 9:44 PM, How to be wise said:

On 07/12/2022 at 1:08 PM, How to be wise said:

@asifarahim ? . 

On 6. 12. 2022 at 1:03 PM, asifarahim said:

Why did Green europeans killed gaddafi and turned libiya into a failed state

Why did green europeans supply weapons to saudi arabia and support them in their genocidal journey in yemen

Why do green eurpeans started civil war in syria

Green eurpeans commited many war crimes in yuguslavia

Greem europans defeat stage red people in amount of people killed since 2000 . Eurpoe and USA killed more people than all those red and blue people in different parts of country

Spiral dynamic is not the solution for mankind

I don't think people making these decisions were stage green. More likley it was an ugly mixture of stage blue US nationalism and xenophobia mixed with stage orange hunger for endless profit by US coorporations, oil lobies and arms supliers.

Actuall stage green US politicians have pretty much no political power since they are a small minority.

I think spiral dynamics are a viable model here, but always keep in mind that it's only a model and not reality itself. 

On 11/12/2022 at 9:18 PM, RareGodzilla said:

I don't think people making these decisions were stage green. More likley it was an ugly mixture of stage blue US nationalism and xenophobia mixed with stage orange hunger for endless profit by US coorporations, oil lobies and arms supliers.

Actuall stage green US politicians have pretty much no political power since they are a small minority.

I think spiral dynamics are a viable model here, but always keep in mind that it's only a model and not reality itself. 

Yes

Spiral dynamic is a good model

But it will not solve all the problems of mankind

It is marketed as the cure for mankind , which is a scam

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/17/opinion/iran-women-rape.html

"I’m surprised and disappointed that today’s grass-roots Iranian revolution hasn’t received more support in America and around the world. I think there are a couple of reasons for this.

First, Iran has barred most foreign reporters, so we don’t have television crews on the streets to record school kids risking their lives to take on regime thugs. Because we aren’t on the ground, I think we journalists collectively haven’t given this story the importance that it deserves.

Second, there’s some American sourness toward Iranians, a misperception that they are fanatics chanting “Death to America.” In fact, at the people-to-people level, Iran may be the most pro-American country in the Middle East."