DonKateru

An alternative to Leo's Solipsisism. I want the opinion of those who have awakened

6 posts in this topic

I wondered whether to post this here or not, but I considered that this is not just pure abstraction but has implications for spiritual life, and I want to hear the takes of people who have walked the walk spiritually, to see if this could make sense, or if their awakening experiences do not support this. So, in the spirit of Leo's own words, I'll talk about this as simply and clearly as possible:

We know amnesia, dissociation, and memory alterations happen, just like we can forget where we put our car keys or when we go under anesthesia or deep sleep, even whenever we move our eyes (saccadic movements). We know that the universe can only be one consciousness, one mind, and it is our own (just as Leo says). We know that, even so, other people we observe act as if they had a mind of their own, and that the world seems to act independent of we being aware of it or not.

My proposal is this: what if everyone does have a mind of their own, but it is, actually, only our mind. What if we do everything in the world, from the perspective of each being, but we simply don't remember that we did, just like we may forget our experiences of dreaming when we wake up after a night's sleep. And whenever there is a switch in personality within infinite consciousness, the whole perceptual field and sense of self changes accordingly, and personal memories and skills too. Time and space don't matter here, because time and space are purely mental. And this could happen very frequently, all throughout our day, and, just like how anesthesia feels, it would feel like nothing to us, as if didn't happen at all. As some sort of cosmic multiple personality disorder. One mind, many alters.

This idea has been proposed by philosophers like Bernardo Kastrup (https://www.essentiafoundation.org/how-can-you-be-me-the-answer-is-time/reading/) and by physicist Bernard Carr (https://www.essentiafoundation.org/how-hyper-dimensional-spacetime-may-explain-individual-identity/reading/).

So my questions are, first, and more importantly, can this be compatible with the awakenings you guys have had here (which take priority, as direct experience)? Second, is this compatible with Leo's teachings? Third, do you guys think this idea can change the way you approach the world? I'm really curious as to what you guys think, and I would love it if Leo himself could respond.

The problem here is speculation. Speculation is NOT direct consciousness of Truth.

You cannot ask another person about solipsism because that would be begging the question.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

At higher level of consciousness without ego you feel much freer in your heart and mind there is no agony in your shoulders and heart so it's not like you're someone else in an instant. At even more higher levels of consciousness you become an open channel with the other and you don't act and speak on behalf of your smaller "i". At even more higher levels of consciousness you realize that there is only you and that everything is you.

So solipsism is real, and you have to reach a higher enough form of it to experience how beautifull and great it actually is.

My first awakening of solipsism was really scary when i realized there is only me, but i didn't go far enough. At the level where you become an open channel is actually fucking great.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@DonKateru We can do anything because we're infinite, and above all existing things. Therefore, it matters not that separateness is impossible, or that self is impossible. The self is because it is. 

The above is in part why humans have an unconscious mind. Because you've been infinite always, but to be human you had to be finite, so the rest of yourself needed to exist within you under your level of awareness.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@DonKateru Solipsism is the absolute truth. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

10 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@DonKateru Solipsism is the absolute truth. 

Neti Neti :P

Edited by tuku747