CARDOZZO

Alien Consciousness

72 posts in this topic

Post here what's your thoughts on that.

Let's say we all on this forum access what Leo calls "Alien Consciousness".

What it means to think, feel, create and act like an Alien?

Will you get more Money? Power? Fame? Sex? Satisfaction? Intelligence? Peace? Skills? Meta-Skills?

I'm curious and open-minded.

Why not? :D

It’s supposed to be more advanced and your questions go so far backward from the current teachings. Money! Power! Fame! ? come on man where you at with this stuff? ?

10 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

It’s supposed to be more advanced and your questions go so far backward from the current teachings. Money! Power! Fame! ? come on man where you at with this stuff? ?

I know, it's really orange and pragmatic.

We have to see it from all angles.

• Will it allow new ways of thinking?
  • Alien Spiral Dynamics?
  • Alien Meditation?
  • Alien Contemplation?
  • New Technology, Philosophy, Science, Medicine, Architecture?

21 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

Am I the only one open minded about Leo's alien physics?

Openness and intelligence are correlated with each other, so are closed mindedness and well, the things we tend to associate as less intelligence. 

For everyone, think of all the qualities that are best to have for a sentience in this reality as a human, open mindedness being one of them, understand all the patterns that lead to reflections of this in as nuanced of a way as possible, then move forward form here from quality to quality, depth to depth. 

Perhaps this is Leo's crop circles, doesn't matter. It's new, its interesting, bring on the ghost science, someone had to come up with it for it to become a subject. People shouldn't be sabotaging Leo in this way, it is not good for his own development and participation on this forum nor the development of your own openness and the scrutinisation you have with stated awareness<->openness.

I'm not sabotaging Leo.

I'm just here to really understand and contemplate.

It's really beautiful trying to understand this new awakening from different POV's using Spiral Dynamics as an example.

As I said, i'm open-minded.

Leo locked the original thread about it for a reason, just wait and see. I have a feeling we'll get the answer to all of our questions and more in time. It sounds like he just needs some time to integrate and find a way to explain it. He's gotta think of the hundreds of stupid ways we might misinterpret it and account for that as well.

"Try to imagine what it would feel like if one day you woke up and you were an infinitely conscious God-like alien floating in the middle of a vacuum. That's what I'm pointing to."

@CARDOZZO

17 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

Post here what's your thoughts on that.

Let's say we all on this forum access what Leo calls "Alien Consciousness".

What it means to think, feel, create and act like an Alien?

Will you get more Money? Power? Fame? Sex? Satisfaction? Intelligence? Peace? Skills? Meta-Skills?

Why not? :D

SD orange values may or may not be as impacted by this alien consciousness state of consciousness, although the intersubjective experience of that type of consciousness is, to me, on a similar level of the eureka moment or epiphany which are world changing insights.

I intuit that the majority of mankind, despite their stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality typing, ego development, life experiences and other lines of development, will unanimously feel a great sense of the fear of the unknown and reverence. All of humanity is very likely to really love or hate Leo for entering that state of consciousness and demonstrating that to the external world.

P.S. I had a dream last night, as I spent weeks of contemplating design and Tibetan Buddhism and their way of creating tulpas, and in this dream I became a morphing alien, like a Cthulhu crossed with Metroid series, I just keep on partially and wholly transforming, becoming parts of my environment and parts of other characters. Maybe I was a cthulhu like metroid.

@CARDOZZO

17 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

I know, it's really orange and pragmatic.

We have to see it from all angles.

• Will it allow new ways of thinking?
  • Alien Spiral Dynamics?
  • Alien Meditation?
  • Alien Contemplation?
  • New Technology, Philosophy, Science, Medicine, Architecture?

Probably, but that depends on your cognitive and moral development in the first place, and your skill development of your mind accessing and juggling two or more types of thinking whilst in a sober state of consciousness.

No, Spiral Dynamics is a modal about the evolution of HUMAN VALUES IN CULTURE.

Maybe, that's on Leo to come up with a design a transcendental type of meditation that's alien, as he's coining and introducing that term in the first place.

Maybe alien contemplation, again, depending on your cognitive and moral development.

Maybe new technology, philosophy, science, medicine, architecture, engineering, mathematics, languages, history, arts, and many other fields of human endeavors. Not only does it depend on the cognitive and moral development, but now it goes from a 'me' to a 'we' scale, factoring in many other lines of societal and individual developments that are affected by the ripple effect of this alien consciousness. WE DON'T KNOW.

18 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

Oh God, have mercy. 

9 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Oh God, have mercy. 

Why people here are so triggered by money, sex, fame, power, intelligence? 

Are you too spiritual while living in high vibration energy to even think about it?

We need to contemplate things on all POV's and how it will affect ourselves in a daily basis. 

Come on! :D 

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@CARDOZZO

SD orange values may or may not be as impacted by this alien consciousness state of consciousness, although the intersubjective experience of that type of consciousness is, to me, on a similar level of the eureka moment or epiphany which are world changing insights.

I intuit that the majority of mankind, despite their stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality typing, ego development, life experiences and other lines of development, will unanimously feel a great sense of the fear of the unknown and reverence. All of humanity is very likely to really love or hate Leo for entering that state of consciousness and demonstrating that to the external world.

P.S. I had a dream last night, as I spent weeks of contemplating design and Tibetan Buddhism and their way of creating tulpas, and in this dream I became a morphing alien, like a Cthulhu crossed with Metroid series, I just keep on partially and wholly transforming, becoming parts of my environment and parts of other characters. Maybe I was a cthulhu like metroid.

Yes, we'll see the next chapters.

Keep calm and think of Infinity. Experience Infinity. Feel Infinity. Try to do some calculations on infinities - it's mind-blowing stuff:) Infinite EVERYTHING is not the same as human conceptual EVERYTHING. Crazy Leo - Nardo has got somewhere, probably out of human' EVERYTHING. Brave man. Sometimes irritating, but brave, anyway:)

It may sound like an ass-licking, but I genuinely feel that he has really got there... I assume this is very hazardous stuff for human-mind construction. I am very interested in how he will communicate this stuff... Is it even possible? Fucking hell, we'll see!

My biggest problem at the moment is that I have not been able to find any camera that can record my face transform into a colorful Alien God.

When I do, I will post it, and zero words will be necessary. Until then you will not understand.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My biggest problem at the moment is that I have not been able to find any camera that can record my face transform into a colorful Alien God.

When I do, I will post it, and zero words will be necessary. Until then you will not understand.

Who needs such a camera when we have planes? We can come over and see this in person.

That's like trying to take a picture during your trip and have the visuals recorded on camera.

15 minutes ago, meta_male said:

Who needs such a camera when we have planes? We can come over and see this in person.

Wrong camera once again 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Can someone of your friends confirm seeing this in real life?  So you know it is not just you imagining it.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@Leo Gura If you morph into some alien on a YouTube video, that is still me doing that though? I am you, so it's still MY imagination, right?

Or is this alien God stuff more complicated?

This stuff is sounding  scary. I imagine some evil aliens in a different dimension, controlling  everything that happens in this universe lol.

Edited by Craigxt22