Someone here

About who's enlightened and who's not on this forum

32 posts in this topic

I see a lot of nonsense on the forum recently. Everyone is having awakenings every other day. And Leo as usual reaching super duper levels of enlightenment that are unimaginable and no human has ever reached lol

Someone who is  TRULY enlightened knows that he is perfect. That he was created perfect: human. He has accepted himself with all its imperfections.

Accepting his imperfections makes him perfect. You accept yourself as you are, just human. Nothing more, nothing less. No enlightened person on this forum is special. Me neither.

People act like it's something special, with ranks. As if they have achieved something. This shows that the ego is still intact.

I know, I am the most hopeless and dependent person on earth, if god/life don't want, I can't even move an inch, who am I? I am nothing at all!

The only difference between one who is enlightened and one who is not enlightened is acceptance. One who is enlightened accepts himself, so accepts life. He doesn't fight against life, he flows with, in life.

You will hardly ever meet someone “enlightened” here on the forum who admits in a discussion that he was wrong or tells that he doesn't know. Because he thinks he always knows, he knows nothing at all.

Someone who is enlightened knows deep down that he was always been perfect in all his imperfections. His only problem was that he wanted to fix his “imperfections". Something that is perfect cannot become more perfect. It cannot improve. That's only ego playing, creating new goals to avoid life. That shows that you are still seeking. That you think something is lacking.

Reality is infinite. Therefore there will always be infinite levels of awakening. Isn't that obvious?  But doesn't Leo himself taught us that God is a "meta " thing ?

You can keep peeling off the layers of the onion forever . And still not reach the end of enlightenment. Because it has no fucking end . 

True enlightenment for Leo is all about understanding reality . I ask Leo: how tf can you understand that which is infinite ? You cannot step outside of infinity and grab a hold of it .

True enlightenment to me is the end of the need to know ,and to understand.  Life is simple and straightforward when you truly awaken...then why make it complicated with endless degrees of something that is already endless?!!

Dunno . Just gotta get this outta my chest ? 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Thank you for sharing.

I’m curious, what do you think your underlying need is in posting this?

The game of survival cannot be won. 

@Someone here it's that.  But it's also selflessness.  Can you love another more than yourself,  and would you jump in front of an oncoming train if it would save that person's life but sacrifice your own?  If you can do that- well - you are now in the ballpark.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Good post ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

8 minutes ago, King Merk said:

Thank you for sharing.

I’m curious, what do you think your underlying need is in posting this?

Because people are being mislead about enlightenment.  But enlightenment is when you let go of your need to understand infinity. For example im able to enter a stillness that I could only by accident enter for a very short time before, and it usually came after an extremely depressive mood. Now I can do it willingly, although still only for short periods of time, and do so whenever I remember to.

Up until now I have been attempting to 'improve the dream' but realised that is my error, and in this stillness or awareness there is no dream, there is just awareness. Everything seems clear, and there is a sense of lightness and a subtle feeling of joy that it is similar to feelings I had in childhood. I'm more 'myself' than ever before. At the moment I bob between this level of awareness and being lost in my mind. My mind feels sharper though, and I'm more aware of my imperfections.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Someone here it's that.  But it's also selflessness.  Can you love another more than yourself,  and would you jump in front of an oncoming train if it would save that person's life but sacrifice your own?  If you can do that- well - you are now in the ballpark.  

Of course.  Because we are all one . I'm you and you are me. What's left after this realization than to fall in love with each other for the rest of eternity(I mean unconditionallove not gay love ?)?

If you've reached a state of pure joy and bliss, you don't need to go anywhere from there. That is the state of Brahman. The outer world won't change, but your inner world is no longer the same. You will keep coming back to the state of Brahman because it is your real identity.

-Osho

Just about everyone I’ve seen on here claiming enlightenment are parroting Leo or some Buddhist text and reek of straight bullshit…

It’s fatiguing to read lol 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

There are no enlightened person, and no states of bliss or pure joy. Awakening/Enlightenment is also not about transforming the inner world, even if it is a common side effect.

The real problem about this forum is that the members are too invested in mental masturbation/gymnastics, or just in communicating endlessly about matters that no concept can touch and that their time will be more fruitful in just sitting silently. 

9 minutes ago, Batman said:

The real problem about this forum is that the members are too invested in mental masturbation/gymnastics, or just in communicating endlessly about matters that no concept can touch and that their time will be more fruitful in just sitting silently. 

You are here, so you are doing the same.  Look,  at the end of the day we all have our ego's to contend with.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

IF he actually reached this Alien Infinity his reaction would be very understandable. 
I don’t really care anyways. I reached so few awakenings that I couldnt build much of an ego around it so there is little for me to protect. ?

I suppose everyone expects or desires a single moment when, bam, they have a new reality, however, I suspect for the the majority of people, it is an extremely gradual awakening to truths, an endless series of "two steps forward and one step back," ending with the scenario of a desire to not return to a prior level.

So, are their definable stages when it is so long and so slow? Only in very large general terms, for we each walk a different path, each with different unlearning along the way.

-Osho

@Inliytened1 Maybe that is the main issue here. This forum is created by one human egoic mind - brilliant mind, to be honest - for others' egoic minds for typical egoic mind activity - under cover of the quest for the ultimate truth - compare itself, judge others, appropriate concepts and ideas about so-called enlightenment or awakening. But I think it's not bad at all. This forum is, by far, the best mirror that reflects our ideological, philosophical, and emotional attachments about how reality should look like, what it should be, and how God should fit into our conceptual set. It also mirrors our most profound existential questions. When we peel off this egoic layer, or at least we are aware of it, what lies underneath has a tremendous cognitive value. When Einstein told Bohr that God did not play dice, Bohr consciously replied to him: do not tell God what to play. Here we can clash our different concepts about our experiences, which can reach the most distant alien realms that is hard for human to imagine. Nobody is less or more enlightened, or I don't consider myself or anybody here to judge this stuff - on what basis? From my experience, I know that surrendering one's ego is not an easy and short process. It keeps fighting back, you all know that. I would say it takes many lifetimes, you disagree with the idea of reincarnation, and here we go - ego is safe, and that is its purpose, isn't it?:D

Maybe The Truth is as simple as It can be: One Infinite Omniscient Unconditional Love creates or incarnates in Everything that can exist, allows it all to evolve, to look for mistakes; in short, it gives it the freedom to be whatever it all wants to be, imagine to be, and that is it. It is all safe. You are safe, you always are, and you can come back anytime you want. Too simple for the mind to be true.

39 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I suppose everyone expects or desires a single moment when, bam, they have a new reality, however, I suspect for the the majority of people, it is an extremely gradual awakening to truths, an endless series of "two steps forward and one step back," ending with the scenario of a desire to not return to a prior level.

With the few short awakenings I had it was a bam from 0 to 1. 

But I guess you need that same awakening multiple times until it’s in your mind permanently. But you only need it one time to know it’s real.

37 minutes ago, Jannes said:

With the few short awakenings I had it was a bam from 0 to 1. 

But I guess you need that same awakening multiple times until it’s in your mind permanently. But you only need it one time to know it’s real.

It can happen both ways . You reach full awakening and you understand everything and what's more important than understanding is you feel causeless joy and unconditional happiness. 

I'd  say There are indeed stages or levels of awareness. But what you might consider divisions between them .. sort of boundaries you will have to "work" through to become more aware .. are neither fixed nor firm, nor actually real . The distinguishing boundaries that basically demarcate state of awareness (where you are, where you have been and where you might reach) consist of notions, beliefs, definitions and such that one holds which distort perception. 

-Osho

If you look hard enough on this forum God will talk to you.  

Sometimes higher intelligence is expressed through this medium.  

You just have to be open minded to see it.  Not just any one specific person.  Anyone on here.  

Edited by Heart of Space

6 hours ago, KH2 said:

I don't know who's awakened and who's not, but I'll make sure this Leo's bet/challenge stays immortalized:

Screenshot_20221107-164706_Chrome.jpg

Not the easiest challenge in the world, to be honest? good luck

Personally I don’t think is the most difficult of challenges for him to perform. Alls he needs to do is make one of his live recordings of an awakening into this alien intelligence and that’s kind of that. We’ve seen the intelligence ploughing through him during recorded live awakenings before so to show us the same with the alien stuff is not that much different. Whether he’s prepared to record himself and feed it to the world on YouTube or his blog is another thing when he rewatches back and contemplates uploading it. End of the day that is the only way. And tbh that is what I believe he will do. We shall see

If I was enlightened, I would not be here :)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

to be enlightened is to be dead. being alive supposes limits in infinity. As you say, enlightenment is accepting yourself completely, recognizing yourself as perfect. being dead is total perfection, total absence of limits, where we all collapse into one, and that one is bottomless existence. the less limited you become, the more you realize perfection, the less limits, less conceptual mind, less distinction between you and another. the total collapse between you and another is enlightenment, and it is not something that can be maintained, you need distinction to live. In my case, without psychedelics, I begin to create the walls, and as much as I meditate, in a few weeks the sons of bitches are there, limiters, hard, firm. then I put a bit of dynamite in them, called 5 meo, and pulverize them for a moment, to savor the freedom of the pure infinity that I am. I suppose that to be enlightened would be to be in that state permanently. It would be the same for you to live or die, to be you or someone else, and infinity would speak through you. You would be a kind of Jesus Christ, and maybe you could levitate and do those things. There would be no others, only you. and it wouldn't be you, it would be a hole of existence, of pure freedom. you would not be human, you would be god

I'm the most enlightened person on this forum. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson