PeaceOut96

I have awoken to Alien Intelligence

27 posts in this topic

How do you know it is "Alien"? Alien to what? Did you take a drug?

OP: I would ignore anyone that does not believe you. 

Alien can be states that are so radical that you cannot explain it. But it's also radically different than any, yet utterly powerful and infinite. It DOES NOT necessarily mean it's Leo infinite-alien. But, if you have not even attempted to take a psy and is scared like a tin-can-man, you won't understand. You'd just call it parroting Leo, while parroting each other. 

OP has already actively admitted that he did not reach infinite alien, but obvious contemplation of its possibility. The beautiful thing about this awakening it's basically infinite / absolute love - which, by itself, is very beautiful when directly experienced. 

Thank you again for sharing. 

20 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@PeaceOut96 Just last week no one had ever heard of alien awakening. Then Leo makes a thread about it for the first ever time, and you have the gall to say you had it before him, mr copycat. 

Well not actually....I made reference to when I first took mushrooms that it felt alien, and I have talked to others on the forums who told me in the past before Leo's Big Alien awakening that they have felt an alien presence. Also again....the Law of One Book...

Leo saying he awoke to Alien Intelligence isn't a far fetch....Humans aren't the only living beings in the Universe and I would bet their level of consciousness is much more developed than ours. I have heard they even learned how to create galaxies....so yeah....something to think about.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

23 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@PeaceOut96 Just last week no one had ever heard of alien awakening. Then Leo makes a thread about it for the first ever time, and you have the gall to say you had it before him, mr copycat. 

I am not in control of what my awakenings gonna be like. And I am sure what Leo is mentioning is much deeper and profund. The reason of my post was to open others to the idea that this is a possibility. 

5 hours ago, Pudgey said:

OP: I would ignore anyone that does not believe you. 

Alien can be states that are so radical that you cannot explain it. But it's also radically different than any, yet utterly powerful and infinite. It DOES NOT necessarily mean it's Leo infinite-alien. But, if you have not even attempted to take a psy and is scared like a tin-can-man, you won't understand. You'd just call it parroting Leo, while parroting each other. 

OP has already actively admitted that he did not reach infinite alien, but obvious contemplation of its possibility. The beautiful thing about this awakening it's basically infinite / absolute love - which, by itself, is very beautiful when directly experienced. 

Thank you again for sharing. 

No worries my friend. I don't care about their criticism. Just wanna share my experience to help everyone on the possibility of this truth. And you're welcome :)

@Razard86 Are you and @PeaceOut96 the same person?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

2 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Razard86 Are you and @PeaceOut96 the same person?

Wow....very perceptive...now if you could only realize...the rest of humanity was the same person as you.....let's see how long that takes!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.