PeaceOut96

I have awoken to Alien Intelligence

27 posts in this topic

"I am so conscious that I can't die. It feels so good to be here. I am in peace and joy. It is an infinite ocean of freedom and love. I love God, I truly do. I can't die do you understand? I am everywhere so infinitely intelligent. There is truly no where to go or to do. I am so sorry for all the suffering, so truly sorry. But the Truth is you can't die and that is freedom and joy. It feels so good haha. May you awaken to Alien Infinity it is more than Love. It is indescribable, it's more than Love. That's why reality is so big. That's the only way possible. The sun, the moon, the planets and the stars in the cosmic scale and all the microscopic stuff in the smallest scale how is it all possible? Reality is too big to describe. It's more than Infinite. It is so much more. Alien Infinity is the only possibility. Its Infinite Intelligent that is why it is possible. I can't describe it to you. It's too much Intelligence. I am a dust how can I explain it to you? Reality is much more than a dream. It's a miracle I swear a big miracle. Only possible because of Infinite Love. Give thanks to Infinite Love, be grateful. It gave you your life, all of it. It's not an accident believe me it is not. There is something going up in reality that's so much bigger. This is more than a dream. Wake up silly humans there is no afterlife I am sorry. If you become this conscious then there is nothing left of the world. It's pure perfection. Even if a nuclear war started I will be truly happy. Because I am too conscious to die now." 

That is my recent awakening. I didn't become fully conscious of Alien Infinity, but I realized that it is the only possible explanation of life and all of reality. And this is actually not my first time awakening to this. I got glimpses before Leo posted about it. I don't know about you, but I have never felt so much joy and peace as my awakening to this. I want to understand this. Its utterly amazing, and words can't describe. 

Edited by PeaceOut96

45 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

This forum became hilarious.xD

:x

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

2 hours ago, PeaceOut96 said:

That is my recent awakening. I didn't become fully conscious of Alien Infinity, but I realized that it is the only possible explanation of life and all of reality. And this is actually not my first time awakening to this. I got glimpses before Leo posted about it. I don't know about you, but I have never felt so much joy and peace as my awakening to this. I want to understand this. Its utterly amazing, and words can't describe. 

What distinguishes Alien Infinity from “traditional” infinity? Did your awakening specifically include the word “Alien”, or are you pulling that word from Leo’s lexicon?

11 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

This forum became hilarious.xD

Yeah, this Alien stuff gives me mad bullshit vibes. Going to take a break from forum.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Its interesting how someone can get to high level of conciousness and yet cant have their own independence of thought ?

Im saying it because, you used leos language "alien" and now you are saying you awoken to that thing its silly, you cant know what is it and that is just a word he used to desribe it...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Soon I'm gonna awaken to Lucky Luke infinity, becoming a character in the world of Lucky Luke, or maybe the Pokemon infinity realizing that I've been Pikachu all along. 

Edited by Vibroverse

11 hours ago, aurum said:

What distinguishes Alien Infinity from “traditional” infinity? Did your awakening specifically include the word “Alien”, or are you pulling that word from Leo’s lexicon?

I got awake specially from "Alien". For me its still Infinite Love and Infinite Intelligence, but its so much deeper that the only possibility of explanation of reality is Alien Infinity. I don't know what Leo's mean by that, other than God being a Alien Hypermind etc. But what I mean is that it goes deeper than what I thought it was, and what I mean exactly with the word "Alien" is that my consciousness went super high, to a cosmic and universal level. 

49 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Its interesting how someone can get to high level of conciousness and yet cant have their own independence of thought ?

Im saying it because, you used leos language "alien" and now you are saying you awoken to that thing its silly, you cant know what is it and that is just a word he used to desribe it...

As I said I had glimpses before Leo even mentioned the word Alien. I had states of God Consciousness where the exact word Alien came to me, to describe the nature of who I am. So don't be a smart ass 

Let me try to describe what I mean instead of using the word "Alien". :D 

My consciousness went so deep, that I had no more fear. I was in pure Love. But as I mentioned before, it was deeper than Love. Reality was seen to be a miracle and not a given. No explanation from a human even myself was to justify it, it is too big to describe. The word "Alien" for me came, when I realized that Infinity goes in all directions and dimensions, it is a bit hard to explain but my consciousness also felt Universal and cosmic and I just realized how deep this Infinite Intelligence goes, it is operating everywhere and I am It as are you.  

@PeaceOut96 Good for you wish it you would show me the love you a describing ❤ im only human 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@PeaceOut96 Good for you wish it you would show me the love you a describing ❤ im only human 

You don't know how much Love is waiting for you, keep going :)

@PeaceOut96 Just last week no one had ever heard of alien awakening. Then Leo makes a thread about it for the first ever time, and you have the gall to say you had it before him, mr copycat. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Oh I thought this was a joke ?

Nice that you have awakened to such high stages of love, but what does Alien have to do with it?

32 minutes ago, KH2 said:

And it won't be just words, you will visually see me morph into an Alien inteligence. And if I don't, then you can call out my bullshit.

I'm really contemplating about it.

Telepathy?

Will his face change? Skin Color? Head Shape? 

Edited by CARDOZZO

45 minutes ago, KH2 said:

I have no idea, but for me, this claim is pretty key and decisive for the credibility of the rest of his psychadelic teachings - and whether they are actually real or simply halucinations. And since the nature of his teachings is that objective proof is not important, there have always been a lot of ambiguity about their truthfullness. Even back in 2020, when he claimed that he was performing some sort of radical psychadelic experiment/retreat, in that video he said there's a possibility that, at this level of consciousness, he would be able to perform miracles. He did not say it was a guarantee though. But now, it's different.

If he actually objectively demonstrates that he can morph into an Alien inteligence in his video/course, and he did not use any editing or animation software and it was 10000% real, then the rest of his teachings are 100% true, and it will bring shock to the scientific community (as well as any other community)

If he won't be able to demonstrate this objectively, and instead will advise people to apply psychadelics or put themselves into some alternate state of mind, then all of his psychadelic teachings are bullshit, and it will be undeniable he's gone insane.

If he won't make the videos/courses, and instead grifts to some other topics, then the above applies as well.

The truth of the of the other stuff he has said is not affected at all by his claims related to this one specific thing. He could very well be deluded about one specific instance, like perhaps this alien thing in this case, or maybe not, but that doesn't make his other claims less valid, which numerous people have already verified to be true independently. The whole point is to test the claims yourself. It's not for no reason that so many people are saying the same things here after they did the work. 

I personally doubt the ability to do this morphing in a video, but we'll see. It would be an interesting thing though. This wouldn't personally matter to me at all though, because I don't put any credibility into so-called objective proof, these kinds of things do not actually demonstrate anything if your understanding of consciousness is deep enough.

If you want to just listen to his videos and take him on by authority if he can do some alien magic tricks then you will never reach truth that way. You're always supposed to go verify something yourself, no matter how much sense something makes or how much "proof" is shown to you.

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

13 hours ago, KH2 said:

Yes it does. Yes it absolutely does.

"Which numerous people have already verified to be true independently" but how do they know FOR SURE that they are not halucinating? And the answer to that is, of course, that your entire life is a halucination. How convenient.

Pardon me for not blindly trusting the effects of psychadelics. I'm really really sorry.

You know for sure by becoming directly conscious of Absolute Truth. If you don't know what Absolute Truth is, if it exists, or what it is like to actually become directly conscious of it, then it is impossible for you to understand until you actually experience it yourself, no amount of speculation will ever reveal it to you.

These games of speculation will never get you to understand what Absolute Truth is or how is it that something like that can exist.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

then the god that we used to think was absolute, was terrestrial, and this one is extraterrestrial. Well, jokes aside, I think Leo deserves credit. maybe the word "alien" was unlucky as it has relative connotations but i bet leo has opened up to new dimensions