Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Amannl3in

How to wake up from this dream (life)?

21 posts in this topic

Hello, I feel like all the things I see in front of me is not real just like a dream also people around they are not real they are only destruction. The language we are speaking is also nonsense it's a dream too. Also my body is not real. I don't know what I am anymore. I am waiting to wake up from this life/dream but I could not.

I feel like I was not born it is only an imaginary event my existence does not have a starting point I don't know how but I feel like that. 

Somebody who knows more than what I know explain me what I am and what this life/dream is.  If I wake up from this dream what will I see??????? 

This is called Depersonalization-derealization disorder. 

Seek a professional therapist to help you out with the appropriate medications and provide you an outlet to express your problems .

Be well?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

16 hours ago, Amannl3in said:

Hello, I feel like all the things I see in front of me is not real just like a dream also people around they are not real they are only destruction. The language we are speaking is also nonsense it's a dream too. Also my body is not real. I don't know what I am anymore. I am waiting to wake up from this life/dream but I could not.

I feel like I was not born it is only an imaginary event my existence does not have a starting point I don't know how but I feel like that. 

Somebody who knows more than what I know explain me what I am and what this life/dream is.  If I wake up from this dream what will I see??????? 

If you wake up you will be in a void of nothingness with the realization...that everything was an illusion that was created in your mind. What you are is not a thing, what you are can only be pointed too. You are infinite possibility that can become a possibility. You are eternal, You are the Alpha and the Omega, you are Reality, you are that which can never be spoken....but can be lived through which is....being.

If you want to learn more sit down and question everything sincerely and see what arises.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 yes I felt like I am nothing void an empty thing but how can that be what's the point if I am nothing? 

On 06/11/2022 at 2:37 PM, Someone here said:

This is called Depersonalization-derealization disorder. 

Seek a professional therapist to help you out with the appropriate medications and provide you an outlet to express your problems .

Be well?

Do not just flippantly diagnose people like this. Partly because the OP did not ask for a diagnosis in any way, but also because you don't know anything about the OP beyond this post. It's a dangerous and irresponsible thing to do when someone is clearly going through an intense transformation.

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

You can't get out unless you die so just try to shape it to what you want instead of wanting out. We are doing something very profound for the universe coming to this torture chamber. The universe will owe you for keeping it up.

@Hojo I felt like I need to die to wake up from this dream but that does not mean anything I don't want to die I just want an answer to my question.  

Also what do you mean by we are doing something profound for the universe?  in what way? 

1 hour ago, Amannl3in said:

@Hojo I felt like I need to die to wake up from this dream but that does not mean anything I don't want to die I just want an answer to my question.  

Also what do you mean by we are doing something profound for the universe?  in what way? 

I think we are coming down to help the universe learn to love itself. This is a time for suffering then we get to go back to live free for awhile then after awhile we have to come back down to suffer in physical of the universe again. Like God dies becomes you you die become god God dies becomes you you die become god. You've already done the hard part by forgetting you are god.

Edited by Hojo

2 hours ago, Amannl3in said:

@Razard86 yes I felt like I am nothing void an empty thing but how can that be what's the point if I am nothing? 

You are not nothing, nor something, you are absolute. to say that you are nothing, or love, or whatever, makes no sense. you are indefinable because being absolute you have no opposite. you are unthinkable because there is nothing outside of you to compare yourself with. you are unlimited because there is nothing that can limit you. you can't think of yourself, you can only be. total. 

You can’t. Awakening is a Dream!! There is nothing but dreaming. Waking up from a dream is being asleep in another. 

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

@r0ckyreed Everyone has his own perspective wtf is that. Then what is the truth then. Why they make it so difficult to find. I don't understand. 

@Amannl3in it can't really be  explained with words.  You just have to awaken.   You as your ego state of consciousness and sense of self as that ego will pass away (i.e. die) and you will be in a state of God Consciousness or non-dual state.   You will become conscious of Absolute Truth or various facets of Absolute Truth.  You will know directly that reality is Mind - that you ARE reality- and that you have been dreaming.  Namaste  ?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 yeah I know that I am dreaming and I can feel that I am nothing (noself)  but it does not feel good, i want to wake up from this drzam.  This reality does not look amzing like before cause i know it's just a dream. Now My question is what I need to do to see that I am god?  If it can't be explained by word then how can I understand it?  

29 minutes ago, Amannl3in said:

@Inliytened1 yeah I know that I am dreaming and I can feel that I am nothing (noself)  but it does not feel good, i want to wake up from this drzam.  This reality does not look amzing like before cause i know it's just a dream. Now My question is what I need to do to see that I am god?  If it can't be explained by word then how can I understand it?  

Self inquiry- various forms of meditation is what worked for me.  I don't know what will work for you.   You have to become conscious that what you think you are is an illusion.   What does your ego feel you are?  The soul ? The body?  Sit down and really do some self inquiry.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 when I set down to think about it my mind tell me you need to jump from somewhere and die to wake up from this fake dream ? 

Also my body is not real I don't feel that I have a soul.  The only thing I fell is that I have an observer in my mind or brain or awareness I don't know what to call it who is watching and feeling everything. 

6 minutes ago, Amannl3in said:

@Inliytened1 when I set down to think about it my mind tell me you need to jump from somewhere and die to wake up from this fake dream ? 

Also my body is not real I don't feel that I have a soul.  The only thing I fell is that I have an observer in my mind or brain or awareness I don't know what to call it who is watching and feeling everything. 

That is the entity or observer behind the eyes that is the illusion.  That's what you currently believe you are.  You have to realize directly that this was an illusion.  You are Awareness itself not an observer in a brain or in your awareness.  That will be enlightenment.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 observer = Awareness same thing. Yes awareness the thing that for instance cats don't have.  Okey, we agreed on this. Now how to wake up from this dream? 

@Amannl3in you are not a human you are light literally. You are shaking up and down really fast in a human. When you die your light will leave the head and you will be free in no time. You are light you can move faster than anything and can wait infinite time you can enter and Penetrate and become everything. You are being forced into this body so the light as a whole can feel what you feel and see what you see. You are free after death to do and see whatever you are illuminating. Until you force yourself back into a body to suffer.