Someone here

Who will win FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

138 posts in this topic

This is insane

There a lot of fireworks now in my Arab country.

Football is fucking amazing.

I will not predict any match anymore

Edited by omar30

On 12/6/2022 at 6:48 PM, RickyFitts said:

I'm chuffed for Morocco, nice to see an African team in the last eight. Thoroughly deserved, too, they've now kept a clean sheet against Croatia, Belgium, and Spain, they're clearly not to be taken lightly.

(Cue an absolute mauling in the quarter-finals, now I've said that. xD)

Well, not really. :P 

@omar30 one of the best World Cups that i've seen so far in terms of drama and surprises.

Edited by UnbornTao

Morocco are fucking defensive gods. Not the most beautiful football but heck, if it works it works. The problem is they have many injuries in the team, so I feel like Argentina vs France in the finals. Fingers crossed, we will be able to see open football between those two in finals

Defensive playing is not maintainable in the long run. It's a sucky strategy that weaker teams adopt to cope for as long as possible, but eventually it will break and Morocco will become a joke, especially if the opponent's attack is quick (Mbappé). But France is smart enough to play a moderate game and not burn out their best players. They won't sacrifice the final to make a scene of their opponent in the semi. They will score a goal or two and cool down for the rest of the game.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

8 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Defensive playing is not maintainable in the long run. It's a sucky strategy that weaker teams adopt to cope for as long as possible, but eventually it will break and Morocco will become a joke, especially if the opponent's attack is quick (Mbappé). But France is smart enough to play a moderate game and not burn out their best players. They won't sacrifice the final to make a scene of their opponent in the semi. They will score a goal or two and cool down for the rest of the game.

Its happened before though, Greece won the euros in 2004 i think and were even more defensive than Morocco, so there is precedent for it working, albeit not very often. I put money on France to win at the start of the tournament anyway so i still think theyll do it

2 minutes ago, Consept said:

Its happened before though, Greece won the euros in 2004 i think and were even more defensive than Morocco, so there is precedent for it working, albeit not very often. I put money on France to win at the start of the tournament anyway so i still think theyll do it

And Italy won the 2006 world cup in a similar way. But they were super lucky and France kinda sucked back then (Zidane losing his nerve like a child). Overall, there were not that many great attackers back then, so Italy was able to pass through and win. I think France is a lot more disciplined right now and they have the best squad in the world.

But I still think it's going to be Argentina that will win.

54 minutes ago, ParkerGroove said:

It has to be France. They show great performance, and they deserve it.
Argentina is good too, and sorry, all the Argentina fans, but I don't want it to win.
I think the final will be France - Argentina, and I hope and believe France will win one more World Cup.

Hope so, but Argentina have that vibe that they are willing to do anything to win. Also I wouldn't look past Morocco they are a tough team as well 

22 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Argentina will win. God told me.

I always had a soft spot for the Argies, so I'm hoping God wasn't bullshitting you. xD 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

I feel like Argentina hasn't played particularly well nor have they confronted a strong opponent, unlike France which played against England. Netherlands and Croatia are excellent teams, but England is probably better than those.

In any case, virtually no match has been easy for anyone, not even for the top teams. But Argentina has Messi, so as long as they don't concede goals, they can win any match. Before their defeat to Saudi Arabia, they hadn't lost a single match for about 15-20 or so consecutive games.

I prefer France's defense and attack, to be honest, except for Messi.

My intuition tells me that France is a better team and that it will be the winner. Spain will receive the "1.000 passes to lose" trophy, that's ok for us. :P 

Edited by UnbornTao

France is better and they will score, but Argentina will win. It is all written.

France will win .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

France will win .

Your opinion has been disqualified since the quarter finals with your Brazil. I said Argentina from before day one.

5 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Your opinion has been disqualified since the quarter finals with your Brazil. I said Argentina from before day one.

Haha fair enough. 

What would we should do to you if Messi didn't win ?xD

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Haha fair enough. 

What would we should do to you if Messi didn't win ?xD

A boot-shaped cake would be nice.

That won't be necessary, though. France will eat the boot lol.

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

A boot-shaped cake would be nice.

That won't be necessary, though. France will eat the boot lol.

Lol?

Just saying.. don't act all surprised if Argentina didn't win . This world Cup was full of unexpected results. 

This year's World Cup is already proving to be one of the most exciting in recent memory. There are several countries with legitimate chances at winning, but who would of thought that  Brazil and Germany Will be knocked out this way? 

I genuinely think France will win .because they got a better team and multiple skilfull players .not just one .unlike Argentina which only depend on messi's performance.  What if Messi wasn't in his peak ? 

-Osho

@Someone here There is no if. And there are no surprises. I've awakened to Infinite Messi and Absolute Argentina.

@Gesundheit2 lol I can sense the hoot .

Let's make a gamble to make this more exciting..if France won ..you leave the forum for two weeks .if Argentina won..I leave the forum for two weeks . Deal ?xD

Cuz honestly we both need to take a break from this place..I put my hands on my heart /chest whenever that bug happens on the forum and it goes down for few hours lol ..this is not healthy .I can't speak about you..but I personally am  very attached to this forum .

Im  asking for a small favour but still know that you will probably say no, so might want to start by asking  for a huge favour. Then when you  say no, i ask for the smaller one.  You are more likely to say yes, especially if you feel a bit bad about turning down the first request.

Can you grab your balls and accept my gamble? 

Because I'm 100% convinced that France will win ;)

main-qimg-aecdfc986fb66e2ccb39fd986a4c68d0-lq.jpeg

-Osho