Fuku

Esotericism, magic, and other related stuff

6 posts in this topic

I've always been drawn to this, but I've never actually studied it despite reading a few books and watching a lot of videos.

People always tend to be vague when explaining why this can't be shown to others. So is it just self-persuasion?

Or just nice stories and concepts to make yourself better in various ways? (like tarot for questionning yourself or opening possibilites about your future)

Obviously, there's no answer to wether all of this (let's generalize but you can go into details) actually works besides just being tools on the good old material plane.

But I tought that some persons in here that have studied and practiced some form of esotericism could have experiences and opinions to share.

Edited by Fuku

It’s incredibly powerful and is heavily underestimated on here. Just like any other form of spirituality, there are some who understand and have a degree of mastery or natural ability and the majority of people who never see anywhere near the depth that is capable. 

The most helpful thing I can probably give in regard to magick from my experience is that belief is immensely powerful for transforming not only all of the content experience but also the actual structural feel of experience. When there is a truly authentic belief that is held at the “soul” level, this can not only produce awakenings, psychedelic states, but in some cases even potential changes to physical reality. 

The real challenge of magick is to find a way to convince yourself of its actual power in unquestionable ways which form the basis for the level of transformative belief I’m referring to. If you’ve seen the movie The Matrix, you might recall the scene where Neo is learning to bend the metal spoon with his mind. To do such a thing in your own direct experience requires a level of concentration and absolute belief in what is desired and attempted. This is why so many in the magick side of things who are legitimate and quite skilled focus so much on developing concentration abilities and preach of the necessity of strong concentration. It probably won’t quite be bending a metal spoon in front of scientists on national TV, but it can ironically be things far more incredible than something like that which usually happen on a more subjective level or with less tangible proof even if there is something unexplained actually occurring. 

Magick might have a physical element to it that is real, but it is at least far more accessible to experience shifts in mental phenomena and profound changes in states of consciousness. 

If you have insight into what Mind is, you can easily see that the distinction between physical reality changing and simply direct experience changing is irrelevant once you reach the capacity I'm talking about. There is a certain element of chaos to magick from what I’ve seen, and it’s definitely worked better spontaneously and accidentally than it has intentionally for me plenty of times.

You don’t ultimately control which things you can connect to through belief in profound ways. A lot of what you’ll be able to pour the level of belief I’m talking about into has been more or less predetermined. There are plenty of mental blocks we all have to certain possibilities, mostly at a sort of subconscious or at least intensely subtle level

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Do deeper research on the topic i recommend Nevile Goddart for starters. Also you can check a youtube playlist called The Mystery School created by a guy named Frater Xavier.

I recommend you Damien Echols and Foolish Fish (yt channel)

Anyway, my way of doing magick is extremely personal. I just pick a bit from all traditions and that which works for me. The calling of divine names and aspects of God, (like the Almighty, the Merciful...) as well as all names from all traditions to call God and his aspects. This science is perfected by muslims, although it is common to all religions. Mantras are an advanced system of sounds to manifest almost any reality. I recommend you to buy Rudraksha and a Tetragrammaton. Puja from the hindu tradition is also very powerful. The guardian angel from the christian tradition is also helpful. Geometry is key to manifest and understand reality. Also all thoughts are a magic spell, so be extremely aware of them. Simbols and the unconcious mind should also be studied, Carl Jung's last book is good in that sense. You should surround yourself with photos of powerful simbols, gods and saints/sages/mages from all traditions. Your house is your temple and an altar is a must.

Overall, you should be able to create energy, usually by prana, and then use this energy for any means or store it in crystals or preferably in rudrakshas. Kriya yoga or kundalini yoga can help you, conscious visualization is huge also. However, the most efective technique is to cry to God, to genuinly cry like a baby to God till you get a clear direct response. It will always get you what you want or like how it is done with kids it will give a cookie so that even though it is not what you desire you stop crying.

It is very hard to explain, it's a path which is a science but also an art, experimentation is everything. Just try to manipulate reality in your everyday life and check what works and what not.

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

With Spirit Consciousness, you can actually have direct experience to all forms of paranormal and supernatural powers. This stuff is VERY real and VERY powerful. But, can also produce existential karma, as a lawful order. Various of spiritual entities can grant sacred and hidden knowledge. Before, psychedelics, they were usually performed in rituals and other ancient practices. The only thing I can recommend is Ayahuasca (DMT).