Vercingetorix

What limits God from creating other separated consciousnesses? (Debunking Solipsism)

59 posts in this topic

God created Solipsism. God can create anything else. God created value. God created truth. 

—— it’s all bullshit guys, wake up 

On 11/5/2022 at 6:14 AM, Vercingetorix said:

If I'm God, and I have the ultimate unbounded freedom to create as I please, surely I can create other beings as myself, separated from me. Hence the world we live in with many different consciousnesses. Solipsism debunked?

You answered your own question

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's exactly how it works.

Since you are God your imagination IS reality.

If you manage to convince yourself that others are seperate from you, then so it is for you. That's exactly what ego is.

So what is the difference between saying that only you exist and you are god believing that you are a human, or that there are infinite manifestations of the absolute, there are infinite pov that really are one pretending to be many? It's a slippery thing, sometimes I think I have it and when I think about it, I see that I don't. it is absolutely impossible for anything to exist outside of my pov. my pov is the Reality. and yet there are others. 

I would say that it is something like that there is only one pov, and it is infinite, and incomprehensible to the conceptual mind, and the ego are the blinders on the donkey, a trick to make it look like you are an individual surrounded by others, when really my pov is the absolute , and the others pov too, because they are the same, appearing difference , so there are no others since the others pov are my pov...but still, the thing is twisted. Difficult to think in it

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 5/11/2022 at 1:56 PM, Razard86 said:

Leo actually changed his argument on Infinity of Gods. I don't know why yall keep ignoring that. According to him you don't access to the POV of others because of their sovereignty. So he put out an intention and was able to make a connection to the God Head of that POV. So according to him Each POV has a God Head and is stuck in a solipsistic bubble. 

Yeap...

And I would say that is even more wacky than that, you are so sovereign that you even create that story to not feel that alone. Since nothing or nobody can argue you (because you have all responsibility and Truth authority since you are alone) then you can totally do it.

One or several the truth is nobody will ever be able to separate you from yourself so you are totally God in your own creation and fuck it you are here for ever. Who cares if there are other infinities. Fuck them ?

On 6/11/2022 at 9:22 AM, Osaid said:

I thought he was making the metaphysical claim that consciousness can be separated from consciousness, but rather, he is pointing to the experience of "multiple minds" within one consciousness.

Because the contents of one's conscious experience has finitude, whilst the space/substratum from which it all plays out has no perceivable boundary or limit at all and is therefore infinite in nature, meaning that one can very easily draw the conclusion of there being infinite minds due to one experiencing finite contents in an infinite context. You cannot know but you're damn close to it. 

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

So what is the difference between saying that only you exist and you are god believing that you are a human, or that there are infinite manifestations of the absolute, there are infinite pov that really are one pretending to be many? It's a slippery thing, sometimes I think I have it and when I think about it, I see that I don't. it is absolutely impossible for anything to exist outside of my pov. my pov is the Reality. and yet there are others. 

Depends how much in the "illusion" you are; any POV is completely imaginary and there's definitely no limit to the amount of POVs that could be taken on, which could manifest in literally infinite ways that a small monkey brain on a flying rock couldn't ever possibly imagine or know about. 

There is nothing outside YOU as this infinite, vast divine nothingness, and yet paradoxically any collection of experiences that are imagined from this are by definition finite. 

If you delude yourself into believing that the finite imaginations you're experiencing are all that is, you are a solipsist. 

If you awake to realise any content of consciousness at all is by definition finite yet occurring in an unknowingly, boundlessly infinite space as its context then you are God. 

It's pretty simple actually. 

23 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeap...

And I would say that is even more wacky than that, you are so sovereign that you even create that story to not feel that alone. Since nothing or nobody can argue you (because you have all responsibility and Truth authority since you are alone) then you can totally do it.

One or several the truth is nobody will ever be able to separate you from yourself so you are totally God in your own creation and fuck it you are here for ever. Who cares if there are other infinities. Fuck them ?

^^You certainly do want to fuck them huh? LOL go have an infinite orgasm.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 18/12/2022 at 5:44 PM, Leo Gura said:

That's exactly how it works.

Since you are God your imagination IS reality.

If you manage to convince yourself that others are seperate from you, then so it is for you. That's exactly what ego is.

@Leo Gura A few years ago I thought I was gonna do some practices, take some psychedelics and become enlightened or whatever. 

I see now how it's all infinite dreams. Even an escape, "liberation" is a dream, created by me.

I guess the point is to create more consciously, isn't it?

On 19/12/2022 at 9:21 PM, Javfly33 said:

Yeap...

Why would God care that he's alone? we care but why would an infinite being need company? 

He is also outside time so it's not like he is going to feel the passage of time and get bored.

And of course an infinite being can create something outside himself. Who made this rule that he can't? 

Ergo, all this is drug induced delusion.

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

5 hours ago, mp22 said:

And of course an infinite being can create something outside himself. Who made this rule that he can't?

Why do you say that? If he’s aware of it then it has to be, by definition, inside of himself and not outside. Likewise, since it’s infinite, there can’t be anything outside of itself to begin with. 

On 11/5/2022 at 6:42 PM, Heart of Space said:

The problem of solipsism begins at the illusion of the existence of your self.  It makes reality feel like a suffocating coffin if you think you exist in an isolated void of illusion.  It's the loneliest possible existence, worse than being trapped on an island alone.  At least on the island you believe there are other beings somewhere in the world, it makes it a little less lonely.  

You have no problem closing your eyes at night with the recognition you don't control whether you will ever wake up again. So how is that any different than being in a void? I swear yall create reasons to be afraid. How can there be fear if everything is you? That void is YOU so how can you be afraid? How can you even be alone when everything is YOU?? Is your right hand alone when it is with its left hand?  You recognize that they are both separate and also one and there is no problem.

You create fear by interpretation. Fear is not evident, it is constructed.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 20/12/2022 at 3:00 AM, Ry4n said:

Depends how much in the "illusion" you are; any POV is completely imaginary and there's definitely no limit to the amount of POVs that could be taken on, which could manifest in literally infinite ways that a small monkey brain on a flying rock couldn't ever possibly imagine or know about. 

There is nothing outside YOU as this infinite, vast divine nothingness, and yet paradoxically any collection of experiences that are imagined from this are by definition finite. 

If you delude yourself into believing that the finite imaginations you're experiencing are all that is, you are a solipsist. 

If you awake to realise any content of consciousness at all is by definition finite yet occurring in an unknowingly, boundlessly infinite space as its context then you are God. 

It's pretty simple actually. 

N

21 hours ago, mp22 said:

On 18/12/2022 at 9:44 PM, Leo Gura said:

it's not like that. there is only one pov: yours. or if you prefer, mine. since it happens that my pov and your pov are the same. There is only one pov: God's, the infinite pov. but there is a trick. your pov doesn't seem infinite now right? It's because you have a limiter, like the speed limiter on a car. This limiter blinds you to infinity, except for the parts of infinity that make up exactly the experience that you are. I have a different limiter... but wait, how is it possible that I have a limiter and you have another, if we are the same? oh of course, because I am the limiter, and your other limiter. pure appearance, special effects to cut portions of infinity and savor it better

god is already  consciousness separated but still connected and every part of it folds into infinity in itself

Edited by effortlesslumen

the only limit to god is god. Which itself creates an infinity loop,because god is infinite

Edited by effortlesslumen

Once you have some major awakenings the solipsism thing makes sense.  Analyzing it to death will get you no closer.

@Osaid I appreciate your words and your message only had me concerned for the ones who may perceive it differently. Thank you for all the love you share by spreading these messages that you do. Spending your time and energy devoted to God is where it's at. I'm just trying to do my best also and being one who leads by showing what a good follower looks like. Thank you again brother

On 12/21/2022 at 7:21 AM, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura A few years ago I thought I was gonna do some practices, take some psychedelics and become enlightened or whatever. 

I see now how it's all infinite dreams. Even an escape, "liberation" is a dream, created by me.

I guess the point is to create more consciously, isn't it?

Whatever you want.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.