Vercingetorix

What limits God from creating other separated consciousnesses? (Debunking Solipsism)

59 posts in this topic

If I'm God, and I have the ultimate unbounded freedom to create as I please, surely I can create other beings as myself, separated from me. Hence the world we live in with many different consciousnesses. Solipsism debunked?

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

solipsism doesn't say that there can't be other beings, it says that in your experience, the people you see and relate to are imaginary and not having an experience. They don't exist, they are just a dream of your mind. I think this is false. my experience says that absolutely everything that is in your experience is infinite, and therefore is the complete reality. ultimately everything collapses into a single pov. you, or me, that we are the same. but due to some kind of trick of the infinity, there seem to be infinite povs. that is, infinite simultaneous experiences similar to yours. they are all unreal, or real to the same extent.  leo says several times: you are dreaming the dream that is your life, and then you will dream another dream. this contradicts itself, there is no time, there is no after. all dreams are now. and they are infinite. and can interact with each other. To compare reality with a videogame is simplistic, videogames aren't infinite 

20 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

solipsism doesn't say that there can't be other beings, it says that in your experience, the people you see and relate to are imaginary and not having an experience. They don't exist, they are just a dream of your mind. I think this is false. my experience says that absolutely everything that is in your experience is infinite, and therefore is the complete reality. ultimately everything collapses into a single pov. you, or me, that we are the same. but due to some kind of trick of the infinity, there seem to be infinite povs. that is, infinite simultaneous experiences similar to yours. they are all unreal, or real to the same extent.  leo says several times: you are dreaming the dream that is your life, and then you will dream another dream. this contradicts itself, there is no time, there is no after. all dreams are now. and they are infinite. and can interact with each other. To compare reality with a videogame is simplistic, videogames aren't infinite 

Leo actually changed his argument on Infinity of Gods. I don't know why yall keep ignoring that. According to him you don't access to the POV of others because of their sovereignty. So he put out an intention and was able to make a connection to the God Head of that POV. So according to him Each POV has a God Head and is stuck in a solipsistic bubble. Since that God Head is INDENTITCAL to other God Heads because...its the same God then there really is no difference between saying there is one dream or many. 

But what IS true is, in your dream....you are the only being that exists. You are a single dreamer. But from each person's POV they are the only being that exists. So your human self is imaginary and so is everything you see. The only REAL thing, is that which looks through your eyes. But everything else...is imaginary. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Yet even that goes to far.  You're IT.  Period.  Everything else (including some "other" pov) is just pure concept. 

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Leo actually changed his argument on Infinity of Gods. I don't know why yall keep ignoring that. According to him you don't access to the POV of others because of their sovereignty. So he put out an intention and was able to make a connection to the God Head of that POV. So according to him Each POV has a God Head and is stuck in a solipsistic bubble. Since that God Head is INDENTITCAL to other God Heads because...its the same God then there really is no difference between saying there is one dream or many. 

But what IS true is, in your dream....you are the only being that exists. You are a single dreamer. But from each person's POV they are the only being that exists. So your human self is imaginary and so is everything you see. The only REAL thing, is that which looks through your eyes. But everything else...is imaginary. 

leo has said many times that there can't be nothing outside of your field of consciousness since you are god and there can be nothing outside of you...but! ....in the future you will dream another dream. this does not make sense, if in the future you will dream another dream, it is that there are infinite dreams right now. I don't need to go into explaining why, Right? say, yes, but for you only your pov is real... well... Ok. for me only my checking account is real too, yours doesn't matter to me. solipsism is the case, or is it not the case? I say obviously not. It is also a profoundly disturbing conception of reality for many, which does not contribute anything good. 

And to say that other gods are you is obvious. Only one infinity could be, by definition. But by definition too that infinity could split in infinite infinities. That at the end are only one. But the fact is that I'm watching my phone and you are watching yours, even knowing that deeply there are not phones, and get the people confused say that no, only your phone exist, make no sense

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

leo has said many times that there can't be nothing outside of your field of consciousness since you are god and there can be nothing outside of you...but! ....in the future you will dream another dream. this does not make sense, if in the future you will dream another dream, it is that there are infinite dreams right now. I don't need to go into explaining why, Right? say, yes, but for you only your pov is real... well... Ok. for me only my checking account is real too, yours doesn't matter to me. solipsism is the case, or is it not the case? I say obviously not. It is also a profoundly disturbing conception of reality for many, which does not contribute anything good. 

And to say that other gods are you is obvious. Only one infinity could be, by definition. But by definition too that infinity could split in infinite infinities. That at the end are only one. But the fact is that I'm watching my phone and you are watching yours, even knowing that deeply there are not phones, and get the people confused say that no, only your phone exist, make no sense

These other dream POVs are not linked with imaginary characters inside your current dream, they are their whole own universes. There is no recycled content in consciousness, there is no need for that.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

29 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

He never said in the future, he said...everything is happening SIMULATANEOUSLY. Go back and watch the video...he says and I quote "You already have." What does that mean? It means...it is happening RIGHT NOW! He has made this point MANY TIMES. He used a sponge as an example and said your POV is the holes in the sponge. They are all being lived RIGHT NOW. So no he never said in the future...that was your own projection.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

30 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

He never said in the future, he said...everything is happening SIMULATANEOUSLY. Go back and watch the video...he says and I quote "You already have." What does that mean? It means...it is happening RIGHT NOW! He has made this point MANY TIMES. He used a sponge as an example and said your POV is the holes in the sponge. They are all being lived RIGHT NOW. So no he never said in the future...that was your own projection.

He said many times: your field of conciouss is all there is. there can be nothing outside of your direct experience. your pov is absolute. but eventually there will be other pov's, other experiences. Will be. the only conclusion is that there are infinite experiences and all are absolute.

the metaphor of the holes in the sponge means that the sponge is the absolute and the holes are the different pov's. leo claims there is a sponge and only one hole, yours

1 hour ago, amanen said:

These other dream POVs are not linked with imaginary characters inside your current dream, they are their whole own universes. There is no recycled content in consciousness, there is no need for that.

Why? Imaginary is real at the end. Why can't be recycled content in conciousness? 

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

He said many times: your field of conciouss is all there is. there can be nothing outside of your direct experience. your pov is absolute. but eventually there will be other pov's, other experiences. Will be. the only conclusion is that there are infinite experiences and all are absolute.

the metaphor of the holes in the sponge means that the sponge is the absolute and the holes are the different pov's. leo claims there is a sponge and only one hole, yours

There you go again not understanding... MY POV is absolute. YOUR POV is absolute. THATS IT THE END. You keep trying to put it in the finite. MY POV is the absolute. SO IS THE BOTTLE I AM LOOKING AT. MY WATER BOTTLE IS ABSOLUTE. MY FOOT IS THE ABSOLUTE. Are you getting it? EVERYTHING IS THE ABSOLUTE. THAT'S IT. 

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

There you go again not understanding... MY POV is absolute. YOUR POV is absolute.

Maybe is you who don't understand but need to twist the thing to fit in the Leo's conception of reality that you adopt as a belief. by putting capital letters it will not be understood better, not even saying THE END, that's things for children. I try to be serious. if my pov is absolute, then your pov doesn't exist. THE END. do you understand? if both exist, it is that they are relative

Enough of these mental masturbatory threads on solipsism..?‍♂️

You are god. And you are the only conscious thing In existence. 

"Other people " are like people in your dreams .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

21 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Maybe is you who don't understand but need to twist the thing to fit in the Leo's conception of reality that you adopt as a belief. by putting capital letters it will not be understood better, not even saying THE END, that's things for children. I try to be serious. if my pov is absolute, then your pov doesn't exist. THE END. do you understand? if both exist, it is that they are relative

More and more projection. I don't need to twist anything into a belief. In my direct experience...there is no location. The Universe is a hologram. What does that mean? Everything is One in its totality. That means my FOOT is my POV no more or less than my eye sight. That means YOUR POV is MY POV. 

You are the one creating distinctions. THERE ARE NO DISTINCTIONS. You keep complicating everything. It is infinity. That means everything can happen all at once right now. There are no past lives, there are no future lives, there is only the now. The present. That's it.

Any attempts to complicate this further is just illusions you are creating. My FOOT is the absolute, the DUST IN MY ROOM IS THE ABSOLUTE. A VIRUS IS THE ABSOLUTE. There are no distinctions...there are no differences of any kind. Even this disagreement...is also agreement. How? Because for these words to exist....they have to be agreed into existence. So we cannot even disagree if we tried!!

Stop conflating you are just confusing yourself further.

Drop the concept of solipsism.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

12 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

There are no distinctions...there are no differences of any kind. Even this disagreement...is also agreement.

There is not a disagreement, me, from my direct experience, have many times had the realization that my pov is absolute, that everything in my pov is just images. but the matter is more complicated. your way of explaining it denotes (perhaps it's my protection) desire to stand out, to be above,  to settle discussions with lapidary phrases. But this is a very complicated matter, where language fails and understanding must be very subtle. if you really understand it, you will know that what really happens is that there are no povs. It is not that your pov is absolute, it is that it is empty, its content is not real. As you have said very well, my pov is your pov. the differences are not real. but the point is that they seem real and we are interacting right now. you trying to feel superior (in my projection), me trying to let that affect me the least so I can try to clarify the matter.

Edited by Breakingthewall

9 hours ago, Ramu said:

No.  

Why not? why can't God do that. That is after how monotheistic religions operate so not exactly new thinking.

I find that you guys are extremely ideological about this point.

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

It's not a religion for starters.  We are cosplaying humans as God.  God equals consciousness of which there is ONE.  BUT ask Leo.  He'll set it straight.  I'm not good at explaining this stuff.

10 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

If I'm God, and I have the ultimate unbounded freedom to create as I please, surely I can create other beings as myself, separated from me.

That's what You're doing right now. But it's all still You.

You are imagining otherness into existence. Isn't this your experience right now? You perceive others as others. That's what's true for you. Hence you live in a world with "many different consciousnesses".

State is everything.

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Leo actually changed his argument on Infinity of Gods.

I don't think he changed it, he just expanded on it. I also initially misinterpreted the video.

I thought he was making the metaphysical claim that consciousness can be separated from consciousness, but rather, he is pointing to the experience of "multiple minds" within one consciousness. He is essentially using his new experience to describe how "others" can fit into one conscious experience. The main gist is this: Even if other absolute sovereign consciousnesses exist, you will never be able to verify it because that is inherent to being an absolute sovereign consciousness, and this also applies to all other absolute sovereign consciousnesses. They will only ever exist through your imagination, otherwise their existence steps into your experience, and thus becomes a part of your existence. It is basically his solipsism video, just reworded in a different way, perhaps an even more precise and holistic way. This is basically the whole "do others exist?" question, but Leo has replaced "other" with "separate sovereign consciousness". 

You are what you currently desire. ❤️