Leo Gura

Elon Musk Twitter Trainwreck Mega-Thread

548 posts in this topic

He will still be manipulating Twitter even if he hires some CEO. At least as it is now everyone clearly places the blame on him for his decisions.

But ultimately Musk should just focus his attention on Tesla and SpaceX. Twitter is a waste of his mental energy.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He will still be manipulating Twitter even if he hires some CEO. At least as it is now everyone clearly places the blame on him for his decisions.

But ultimately Musk should just focus his attention on Tesla and SpaceX. Twitter is a waste of his mental energy.

Why do you think he bought Twitter though? I just don't understand his reasoning? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Ironically, I’ve been using Twitter a lot less after the Elon Musk shenanigans 

Best decision ever

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

2 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Why do you think he bought Twitter though? I just don't understand his reasoning? 

He wanted to save society from the “woke mind virus” as he puts it. 

He also wants to use Twitter as a testbed and population catalyst for X.

Twitter isn’t going to fail with Elon at the helm. Far from it. The human need to incessantly talk shit should not be underestimated.

Apparently.

@Godhead I hope he honours his word to step down. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@KH2 yes I know !! It's nice stuff, and he loves dmt I've heard

there is what is, relevance keep happening.

insights keep happening.

love keep unfolding

we can rise the vibration of love, we can all heal, planetary healing can happen, do no trust the memetic lie pool.

don't take the ring for too long.

let it call .. !

Edited by A_v_E

@Leo Gura

On 2022-12-19 at 3:06 AM, Leo Gura said:

Yeah Leo, you tell him that he needs to drop the Twitter chapter and go straight back to Tesla and SpaceX! Tell him he still needs to invent the new phone, or space rocket.

Say want you want about Musk he exposes human nature for all to see. Forget about left vs right vs this group or that group, the predominant group in power will use suppression and censorship to get the masses to try to do what they say, and it's obvious the democrats and the left also do it. It could be called the ends justifying the means, and NO, the ends doesn't justify the means. Just because you think conservatives are evil, doesn't give you the right to do whatever it takes to stop or silence them. If you think this, you are dangerous, period. You are no better than your opposition.  Many here are just as brainwashed with leftist dogma as the right are with conservative dogma, and I acknowledge that. Any strong ego position for any position is in effect just programming. The ultimate reality just is, and requires no trying to bully and pressure others into compliance.

What I dislike about leftists in the US in politics, they think the ends justify the means. Not all of them of course, these are generalizations... and human nature. If Musk can expose how people censor things to protect their herd, all the better. Yeah, he's a bit of an unusual character, but most social misfits are (aspies, autists, etc) 

Edited by sholomar

@sholomar

14 hours ago, sholomar said:

Say want you want about Musk he exposes human nature for all to see. Forget about left vs right vs this group or that group, the predominant group in power will use suppression and censorship to get the masses to try to do what they say, and it's obvious the democrats and the left also do it. It could be called the ends justifying the means, and NO, the ends doesn't justify the means. Just because you think conservatives are evil, doesn't give you the right to do whatever it takes to stop or silence them. If you think this, you are dangerous, period. You are no better than your opposition.  Many here are just as brainwashed with leftist dogma as the right are with conservative dogma, and I acknowledge that. Any strong ego position for any position is in effect just programming. The ultimate reality just is, and requires no trying to bully and pressure others into compliance.

What I dislike about leftists in the US in politics, they think the ends justify the means. Not all of them of course, these are generalizations... and human nature. If Musk can expose how people censor things to protect their herd, all the better. Yeah, he's a bit of an unusual character, but most social misfits are (aspies, autists, etc) 

I absolutely agree! LIFE IS ABOUT THE JOURNAY, NOT THE DESTINATION!!! SCREW THE ENDS AND THE JUSTIFICATIONS!!!

21 hours ago, sholomar said:

the ends justifying the means

This is what N*z* freaks tell themselves before going on rampage to optimize the survival of whatever thing they identify as. Everyone has to play in accordance to the meta-game. They just have to be more self-referential about it. The Woke culture is a socio-cultural miracle. We should appreciate its survival even if sometimes the philosophy isn't adopted for game B reasons (e.g. ESG financial pressures from larger entities, rather than direct holistic initiatives). If egos at any level are demonized and destroyed because of their downsides, it doesn't mean what replaces them later will necessarily be better. Tribalism with modernized technologies can be scary.

I do agree there are some upsides in Melon Usk autism-proof approach, as it's probably easier to get the world together by focusing on large common technological projects or purposes, such as the exploration of galaxies and AI memes.

Edited by nuwu

lmao damn if someone try to put a pronoun upon me.

not into this nazi identification shit, 

fuck this, I m color blind, I would tir out my eyes before someone try to give me some

damn also ++ fuck + triple fuck toward a god who makes furry

Edited by A_v_E

@A_v_E @KH2 I-I’m only calling myself retr_ded because I actually am. Sorry if it looked like a mistaken representation of reality.

OH SHIT, IT'S HAPPENNED LOL

Twitter App is malfunctioning globally. I myself have been forcefully logged out and unable to get back in.

https://www.sfgate.com/tech/article/twitter-website-down-elon-musk-17682225.php

Update: Twitter working for me again. Actually, it was sorta working on my Android this whole time but I heard that notifications supposedly wasn't updating there. But on PC is where the site wasn't working entirely for a while.

Edited by Extreme Z7

Twitter site loads for me.

Don't have the app.

Edited by Leo Gura

The app still works for me. Website doesn't allow me to log in, though.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Leo Gura Ethics and good politics is bad for business. It's as simple as that. You get ahead by being a narcissitic ruthless asshole. Which is why women are attracted to it.

This statement is not only unethical, but it is also incorrect. Business success can be achieved through ethical and responsible practices, and strong leadership can be demonstrated through integrity and empathy rather than narcissism and ruthlessness. Additionally, it is not accurate to make sweeping generalizations about women and their attraction to certain types of behavior. It is important to evaluate and make decisions based on facts and evidence, rather than stereotypes and biases.

6 hours ago, Phil777 said:

Ethics and good politics is bad for business. It's as simple as that. You get ahead by being a narcissitic ruthless asshole. Which is why women are attracted to it.

Business success can be achieved through ethical and responsible practices, and strong leadership can be demonstrated through integrity and empathy rather than narcissism and ruthlessness.

These are not mutually exclusive.

If you cannot see the truth in the first statement, you are kidding yourself.

If you do a careful study of all the most successful people in the world, you will see they are overwhelmingly ruthless. Take a look at Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Rupert Murdock, Walt Disney, Thomas Edison, etc, etc. They did a lot of unethical stuff.

Edited by Leo Gura