Tyler Robinson

What foods help bring down body temperature?

9 posts in this topic

My body temperature constantly goes up after every few hours because of lack of sleep. 

What foods can I eat to bring my temperature down? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

The obvious answer is probably anything that's cold especially water cause of high thermic capacity. Chemicaly speaking I have no idea probably something that lowers blood pressure. 

Sailing on the ceiling 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

It would be based on two things: As Rigel said, the temp of the food itself, but honestly that would dissipate pretty fast most likely. 

The biggest factor in temperature as a result of food is likely pure calories.   And the way you're metabolism processes it.  

If you don't get much sleep then your body will probably process calories in a fairly erratic way.  I haven't looked too much into that but I wouldn't be surprised.

Ultimately I think it's less what foods you can eat and more how you can help your body deal with what it already has

1. How have you come to the conclusion that your high body temperature is caused by lack of sleep?

2. Have you taken your temperature with a thermometer? Do you have a fever or do you just -feel- hot? Maybe you have an actual illness like flu or covid causing an increased temp.

3. If lack of sleep is the cause, why can't you just sleep? Or focus on things to help you sleep instead?

4. Why focus on eating as the main solution to cool you down? Instead of something like taking a cold shower, or putting an ice pack on the back of your neck? Or sitting in front of a fan? Aren't there more effective ways to cool your body besides eating?

The best thing to eat, besides ice or cold things, is probably nothing. The digestion process raises your metabolic rate, which in turn slightly raises your body temperature. So the best choice would probably be to fast and drink ice cold water. Or think of what you would want to eat on a very hot day... not much, maybe a small salad.

Edited by Yarco

5 minutes ago, Yarco said:

1. How have you come to the conclusion that your high body temperature is caused by lack of sleep?

2. Have you taken your temperature with a thermometer? Do you have a fever or do you just -feel- hot? Maybe you have an actual illness like flu or covid.

3. If lack of sleep is the cause, why can't you just sleep? Or focus on things to help you sleep instead?

4. Why focus on eating as the main solution to cool you down? Instead of something like taking a cold shower, or putting an ice pack on the back of your neck? Aren't there more effective ways to cool your body besides eating?

The best thing to eat, besides ice or cold things, is probably nothing. The digestion process raises your metabolic rate, which in turn slightly raises your body temperature. So the best choice would probably be to fast and drink ice cold water. Or think of what you would want to eat on a very hot day... not much, maybe a small salad.

Legit good points.  Sometimes it's just random alterations in how your body feels too.  1/10 days I'll feel too hot even tho everything else is consistent.  But it's important to find commonalities in how you feel.

Edited by avatarse

42 minutes ago, Yarco said:

My body temperature remains a bit high usually on days when I don't get enough sleep. It's better on days when I get good sleep in my observation. I have chronic intermittent insomnia because of my ptsd. 

2. Have you taken your temperature with a thermometer? Do you have a fever or do you just -feel- hot? Maybe you have an actual illness like flu or covid causing an increased temp.

I just feel hot. No fever. I have had this problem since childhood and as a kid I used to use a lot of ice packs. 

It's getting better. I'm beginning to sleep slightly better. I tend to masturbate a lot to get sleep. 

4. Why focus on eating as the main solution to cool you down? Instead of something like taking a cold shower, or putting an ice pack on the back of your neck? Or sitting in front of a fan? Aren't there more effective ways to cool your body besides eating?

When I take cold showers or ice packs, I begin to cough and sneeze for hours. It affects my breathing. It makes me ill. 

I drink cold water sometimes but not too much because it drastically brings down my body temperature and I start to feel pressure on my heart. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

You may look into ayurveda medicine.

I am not an expert but if the issue is related to diet than it's quite easy to detect the problem.

Some foods are heating the system and other are cooling it. 

Also emotions play a huge role in this. If you are anxious most of the time then it brings more heating if you are depressed it makes the body cold.

Bringing body temp down is usually not a good thing. Alcohol at night will lower your body temp the next day though.