TrustTheProcess

Female Mystics/philosophers

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I have been noticing that I have primarily been consuming content created by male teachers. I want to expand my boundaries and learn more from the female perspective as well. Does anyone have suggestions?

Anandamayi ma

Teresa of Avila

Literally just search Google/YouTube for "female/woman mystics/mysticism".  Just do it. lol.  little bit a research for the soul. :) 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

16 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

Literally just search Google/YouTube for "female/woman mystics/mysticism".  Just do it. lol.  little bit a research for the soul. :) 

lol, I did-- just wanted some good starting points/suggestions from y'all 

Thanks!

Vicki Woodyard, Lisa Cairns (nonduality), Gigi Young (not necessarily about non-duality, but she is a female mystic who covers interesting topics on spirituality), Simcha Lev (had a spontaneous awakening), Tara Brach (Her themes reveal the possibility of emotional healing and spiritual awakening through mindful, loving awareness as well as the alleviation of suffering in the larger world by practicing compassion in action.)

bernadette roberts. even better all 6 of her books free ... even a rare 3-hour youtube of her which won't make much sense if you haven't done the reading