QandC

Leo, wtf is Alien Love?

205 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And it won't just be words, you will visually see me morph into an Alien Intelligence.

But it will still look exactly like you, like how the mouse still had your body.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, it is not channeling nor talking to aliens.

It's gonna take me a lot of work to figure out how to teach this.

@Leo Gura Oh okay, I have older posts on the forum about aliens so this will be very interesting. I will let you know about my feedback of it if it will be related to the video. 

@Leo Gura

Serious question: where does the space rat alien thing fit into this?

Also, you have had like 4 paradigm-shattering realizations over the past 6 months... don't you think it'd be wise to work on integration before trying to dig deeper?

Edited by TrustTheProcess

For now I am going to lock this thread because I don't like the effect this arguing has on my psyche. I am not here to prove anything to anyone. I will just show up as I am in the future and you guys will either like it or not. And in the meantime I don't want a bunch of drama, demonization, and debate swirreling around me. This transition has been very emotionally draining on me. I basically had to face my own death and deepest fears.

For now, continue doing your spirituality as you see fit and keep the debating and attacks to a minimum.

Thank you.

I am sorry for riling you guys up. I am trying to communicate things as authentically as possible, as they arise for me. And this is totally new territory so I have to invent the path as I walk it. So thanks for your patience and empathy.

I don't like to set all sorts of impossible expectations for myself because it becomes counter-productive to my inner work. So relax and let's just see how things unfold.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.