QandC

Leo, wtf is Alien Love?

205 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1 lol "not chasing awakening with drugs". 

All right, now I understand you. Your polemic opinion on drugs shows on what level you really are. 

Leo is not enlightened.   He got lost in the concept of enlightenment. And he is fabulous for pointing someone there - But he is not enlightened himself.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Leo is not enlightened.   He got lost in the concept of enlightenment. And he is fabulous for pointing someone there - But he is not enlightened himself.   

Have you considered that Leo’s point here may have nothing to do with the words he is using?

Apparently.

7 minutes ago, axiom said:

Have you considered that Leo’s point here may have nothing to do with the words he is using?

One who hasn't seen God will forever feel incomplete.   When you have seen God you will back down from the dream.  It's that simple.  I don't see it from him 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

One who hasn't seen God will forever feel incomplete.   When you have seen God you will back down from the dream.  It's that simple.  I don't see it from him 

Right, but if you wanted to teach a lesson about the dangers of outsourcing spirituality to a third party, about blindly following gurus or other leaders, about shirking direct responsibility… and you happened to have a large and mostly impressionable following who - in spite of repeatedly hearing “the only one who can awaken is you” - still hang on every new esoteric soundbite you utter… what would you do?

Apparently.

I said this already, but I feel like most people would benefit more from having some no-self or non-dual experiences before they start going into all the higher level stuff Leo is talking about. If you haven't even had no-self experiences or understand non-duality, how are you hoping to properly experience something like god consciousness or alien love or whatever without deluding yourself?

Leo did a ton of basic spirituality before reaching the levels he is talking about now. Even if they are true, almost everyone hasn't gone through the basic stages first.

@Inliytened1 it doesnt matter if he is enlightened right now. You should know that there are grades of enlightenment. It's not on or off. 

What matters is how deep he reached an enlightened level. And it seems he reached a very deep level, maybe far far beyond your sober one. And this triggers you

3 minutes ago, axiom said:

Right, but if you wanted to teach a lesson about the dangers of outsourcing spirituality to a third party, about blindly following gurus or other leaders, about shirking direct responsibility… and you happened to have a large and mostly impressionable following who - in spite of repeatedly hearing “the only one who can awaken is you” - still hang on every new esoteric soundbite you utter… what would you do?

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1 it doesnt matter if he is enlightened right now. You should know that there are grades of enlightenment. It's not on or off. 

What matters is how deep he reached an enlightened level. And it seems he reached a very deep level, maybe far far beyond your sober one. And this triggers you

When you awaken from your slumber at night are there levels of that? No.  It is Absolute.  There was a guy here earlier in this thread that said he would stick with Peter Ralston.  I would recommend you do the same.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1 You should know that there are grades of enlightenment. It's not on or off. 

It is actually. There are no grades of enlightenment. It is final.

Apparently.

@axiom so why dont have some enlightenment people no God realizations or insights about infinite love. 

My brother was born enlightened until 16 years old. Then he switched to human level and identified as an ego. He thought he was insane for a while . Right now he has no idea about anything, is deep materialistic and is deluded as hell. 

Shows me there are degrees of enlightenment/awakenings

@Leo Gura

Dude... can you please consider being pragmatic and tactical. 

Before making a full course on this new thing that you just discovered 4 days ago and putting all of the other courses on hold, why not commit to getting a better grip on this new thing first and finishing the less extremely advanced courses?

I have no idea if you are full of shit or not tbh... regardless, if you want to be efficient in working on expanding the consciousness of humanity, you should consider first making courses on things that you have more of a grip on and more experience/thought in. Also, you need to be more conscious of where your audience is at. 

Then 5 years from now, you can drop an alien infinity tantra course or whatever

Edited by TrustTheProcess

@TrustTheProcess how can you know which course is more important. For me Alien Intelligence sounds first priority. 

I hope Leo can find a better Word for it because many people will get angry hearing this Word "Alien" even if it might fit well. For me personally it doesnt matter how he calls it

@OBEler

it's like trying to make a stage coral course for a stage green audience. 

Sure, maybe coral is more advanced and "important", but you need to be pragmatic and meet people where they are at before they can even begin to process coral. 

Like-- I am sure more experienced, grounded, and wiser like sadhguru and ralston are holding back their full power levels to be tactical and optimize their impact/reach. 

Edited by TrustTheProcess

How about you guys chill and just trust me on this?

I will show you Alien Awakening that will absolutely blow your mind. When I finally post it on Youtube, people's jaws will drop. My Awakening will contradict 5000 years of spiritual teaching. And it won't just be words, you will visually see me morph into an Alien Intelligence. And if I don't, then you can call out my bullshit.

Until then, sit tight.

There are an Infinite number of different types of Awakenings and an Infinite number of different types of Absolute Love. Everything I am talking about is Absolute. Nothing conceptual.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

How about you guys chill and just trust me on this.

I will show you Alien Awakening that will absolutely blow your mind. When I finally post it on Youtube, people's jaws will drop. My Awakening will contradict 5000 years of spiritual teaching. And it won't just be words, you will visually see me morph into an Alien Intelligence. And if I don't, then you can call out my bullshit.

Cant wait for the video, but what makes you so sure you the only human who has experienced this ?

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

you will visually see me morph into an Alien Intelligence. And if I don't, then you can call out my bullshit.

We will hold you to these words. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How about you guys chill and just trust me on this.

So you can morph into an alien on command now?

1 minute ago, EternalForest said:

Workin on it.

You guys treat this so flippantly.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, EternalForest said:

@EternalForest Leo said into an Alien Intelligence. Could it mean channeling? If this is being worked on, the YouTube video probably won't come anytime soon. I am skeptical of this, but that cannot be weaponized and Leo has already explained how to use skepticism properly. 

No, it is not channeling nor talking to aliens.

It's gonna take me a lot of work to figure out how to teach this.

Edited by Leo Gura

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How about you guys chill and just trust me on this?

Until then, sit tight.

Okay. 

Congrats on your latest awakenings. Be safe!