QandC

Leo, wtf is Alien Love?

205 posts in this topic

My response to this alien nonsense: https://youtu.be/F59p73MCDzU?t=107

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

@The Mystical Man @Ninja_pig

@mystical man you are not very respectful here. If someone (Leo or whoever) offers genuine insights/experiences he made and is serious about it and shares this within the community then this should be honored. You dont need to believe this stuff but people like you are responsible that many people who experienced paranormal events keep these things quiet.

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@mystical man you are not very respectful here. If someone (Leo or whoever) offers genuine insights/experiences he made and is serious about it and shares this within the community then this should be honored. You dont need to believe this stuff but people like you are responsible that many people who experienced paranormal events keep these things quiet.

Get off his junk bro.

These are teachings that affect thousands.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I doubt Leo has lost it.  There are people out there who speak of Alien consciousness.  I've had experiences with it although not in nearly as much detail. I personally think Leo is just exceptionally talented and is able to reach into some exceptional states.  I had this insight into Leo a while ago during a mystical experience, kinda weird but whatever. He's just a talented dude.  He knows what he's doing. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

7 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

I doubt Leo has lost it.  There are people out there who speak of Alien consciousness.  I've had experiences with it although not in nearly as much detail. I personally think Leo is just exceptionally talented and is able to reach into some exceptional states.  I had this insight into Leo a while ago during a mystical experience, kinda weird but whatever. He's just a talented dude. 

This is NOT ABSOLUTE TRUTH.   Absolute Truth has been spoken!  Do not bastardize it.  If you bastardize Absolute Truth you should be called out.  Period.

@vladorion I may be on your side here but you still don't know what Absolute Truth is and probably never will.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 so you are the gatekeeper of Absolut truth? 

Leo maybe has just gone deeper than you, accept that . 

But again what he talks about is already spoken in some dmt Trip reports in a sense. But maybe he even gone deeper, who knows. 

@Inliytened1 Leo is now crazy for saying he is an Alien God? And not crazy for saying he is God like a million times? Your logic is strange.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

35 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Somebody has to be the voice of sanity around here. I will not respect or honor falsehood. I will not keep quiet and watch Gura twist young people's minds with these silly ideas. The problem is that many people here don't listen to other teachers. The only teacher that they follow and trust implicitly is Gura. If they knew about other great teachers, they wouldn't take this stuff seriously. People like Gura are responsible for many people losing touch with reality.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Inliytened1 Leo is now crazy for saying he is an Alien God? And not crazy for saying he is God like a million times? Your logic is strange.

Tread carefully between the relative and the Absolute.  You can deceive millions and lead them all astray.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

Somebody has to be the voice of sanity around here. I will not respect or honor falsehood. I will not keep quiet and watch Gura twist young people's minds with these silly ideas. The problem is that many people here don't listen to other teachers. The only teacher that they follow and trust implicitly is Gura. If they knew about other great teachers, they wouldn't take this stuff seriously. People like Gura are responsible for many people losing touch with reality.

You may be banned if this tard goes on a rampage.   So be it - we at least will have tried to save a few impressionable minds. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Guys this is Leo we are talking about here, not Some silly ass hippie dude. Watch out who you are insulting. If you are openminded enough to follow a guy who claims you are God, then why are you all acting very surprised when he tells you there is more to the story. Very strange indeed.

4 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Guys this is Leo we are talking about here, not Some silly ass hippie dude. Watch out who you are insulting. If you are openminded enough to follow a guy who claims you are God, then why are you all acting very surprised when he tells you there is more to the story. Very strange indeed.

Well - some of us are awakened and not chasing awakening with drugs.   Some of us have had actual God Realization.  The actual thing.  This is not some BS science fiction dream world.    The more he talks about far out crap the more it becomes evident that he is not awake.  He can fumble around all he wants but in the end he will never become enlightened.  Not ever.   His ego will always prevent that.  If he tries selflessness he might have a shot.  But you can't try that  - you have to be that.   And I can't teach him that.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

56 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@vladorion I may be on your side here but you still don't know what Absolute Truth is and probably never will.

Neither do you.

And you're the last person I would need a confirmation from (after Leo).

The last bit tells a lot about you. You're not as awake as you think you are.

@Inliytened1 Sorry you feel that way but Leo's explaination of God is just superior. He make me super excited for all the great things waiting for me.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

8 minutes ago, vladorion said:

Neither do you.

And you're the last person I would need a confirmation from (after Leo).

The last bit tells a lot about you. You're not as awake as you think you are.

Self deception runs deep.  But so does awakening from the dream. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Don't you get it?  it always was an infinite alien intelligence and that is what you are?

Ta-Da xDxD

@Inliytened1 lol "not chasing awakening with drugs". 

All right, now I understand you. Your polemic opinion on drugs shows on what level you really are.