QandC

Leo, wtf is Alien Love?

205 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The problem is you guys think I'm delusional.

You said you've achieved insanity. They're kind of the same thing.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course.

Nothing else like this exists.

I will literally teach you actual alien metaphysics.

You think I'm joking. I'm not.

The problem is you guys think I'm delusional. Well, consider seriously the possibly that I'm not. When have I ever underlivered with my content? Why would I start now?

Before you guys start to attack, maybe consider what I taught you: radical openmindness.

what time will it be out approx? or like what phase is the course creation is in?

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All of my old courses are getting cancelled. My #1 priority now is Alien Consciousness. Nothing else matters.

disapproval-smh.gif

If I'm honest Leo, this all sounds very crazy and cult like. I'm sorry but it's the truth. I will keep updated with the course on alien intelligence and the videos because those have helped me so much and I have to thank you for that. Maybe the people here in the forum will say I'm just not open minded enough but I want to make sure as I keep going down this rabbit hole I have one foot ready to leave. I hope I'm not the only one who sees the potential danger with what's happening here. I know there's no way you can assure me that what you are saying is true. Maybe at some point I'll just leave this forum for good.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I will literally teach you actual alien metaphysics.

Miya.jpg

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Leo mentioned a while back that he was considering (maybe half-jokingly) sprinkling in a bunch of false claims and ideas into his teachings in order to make sure we don't just believe everything he says. I feel like Alien God is one of those - or maybe not.

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

21 minutes ago, LoneWonderer said:

If I'm honest Leo, this all sounds very crazy and cult like.

Yeah, sounds like the next Heaven's Gate:

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

55 minutes ago, LoneWonderer said:

If I'm honest Leo, this all sounds very crazy and cult like. I'm sorry but it's the truth. I will keep updated with the course on alien intelligence and the videos because those have helped me so much and I have to thank you for that. Maybe the people here in the forum will say I'm just not open minded enough but I want to make sure as I keep going down this rabbit hole I have one foot ready to leave. I hope I'm not the only one who sees the potential danger with what's happening here. I know there's no way you can assure me that what you are saying is true. Maybe at some point I'll just leave this forum for good.

If you took any teaching on as a belief you would be falling into an ideology and not Absolute Truth- which is contrary to what we teach.  I would expect you to be skeptical and you should be.  Just like anything else if it has not been validated in your direct experience then it is not true for you.  And thus it is not true.  

I have validated  directly everything up to this point and that is completely without psychedelics.  I also have experienced some things as God that no one here has ever talked about nor is talked about on any spiritual forum.  One of these is the Wind of God which I will not delve into here.  But my point is what is true in your direct experience is true for you.   If Leo has become directly conscious that Alien Infinity is the highest Truth then that is what is true - from his POV.   And his POV is a mirror - meaning all points of view are held within his.  Its gonna get paradoxical here.  But in the end you have to discover what is true for you.    There is no objective reality - and that is the only thing objective!

Open mindedness will allow you to see what was true for you- which is that which was always true but you were blinded by falsehood thus preventing you from seeing it.  But it was always there.   It didn't exist anywhere but yet it was always there.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@The Mystical Man

20 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

Yeah, sounds like the next Heaven's Gate:

Not directly at you, but to those that are also reading and are interested, Tulpa Mancy is, to me, where it's at for me. At the very least in my spiritual development, you are training in a more intense form, passively, a form that you interact on a daily basis. Engaging in that process produced hundreds of mini-insights and several large insights of reality and sentience that's a unique flavor of insights to me. My practice and learning of that theory is a bit watered down, yes, but it originated from Tibetan Buddhism and their esoteric branch, and the Kabbalah, an esoteric branch of Judaism and their magical rituals of making golems. Of course, most modern users online treat it like making those cartoon horses or whatever on average, but to some they took it with a bit more attention and effort and made much more than them.

So, Metroid Prime trilogy, and Metroid Dread is where it's at for me, those are pretty good games to try out.

@Space

40 minutes ago, Space said:

Leo mentioned a while back that he was considering (maybe half-jokingly) sprinkling in a bunch of false claims and ideas into his teachings in order to make sure we don't just believe everything he says. I feel like Alien God is one of those - or maybe not.

You know what, that actually makes so much sense to me, that I don't know where to begin. All the recent Instagram posts and blog posts and snarky comments here and here just made a whole lot more sense.

24 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Space

You know what, that actually makes so much sense to me, that I don't know where to begin. All the recent Instagram posts and blog posts and snarky comments here and here just made a whole lot more sense.

Guys- no.   He became directly conscious of it while tripping.  He's not that crafty.  Now that being said, also keep this in mind - self deception wouldn't be self deception if you couldn't fool yourself.   Just sayin...:)  maybe it's Absolute Truth- for him.  But to assume that is the case for us assumes from his POV that our POVs are independent.   From my POV I have discovered that was is true for me is Absolute.  And that there are no other POV's.  I was actually the one that (or so it seems) implanted this in his head years ago.  A month later it "appeared" he was parroting what I said - or he had just coincidentally become conscious of the same facet - which was that from God Consciousness all other points of views are held within you.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 11/4/2022 at 9:22 PM, Leo Gura said:

Your arrogance knows no limits and I will be banning all of you if you do not start to demonstrate openmindedness.

xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

Read this out loud to yourself, 10 times.

I hope you get some psychiatric help, bro.  It's starting to get REALLY obvious, even to your most die-hard sycophants.  This train wreck has been sad to watch.  Wish you the best.

1 hour ago, Space said:

I would actually love that. I have gotten used to taking a lot of what Leo says for granted. It’s hard not to if you have no other reference. So if I lost some trust in Leo I would actually be a lot better off. xD

1 hour ago, Space said:

I don’t think so. Not really his style.

I’m pretty sure he has become conscious of something radical. Openmindedness is required here, which some users here are not showing. I will be buying the course when he releases it.

But even with radical openmindedness everything must still be verified by you. If what Leo is saying is true, then there is a huge potential trap of people just taking this on as a belief. That is not going to cut it. Either become directly conscious of what he is saying or forget it. It will do you way more harm than good to just take this as conceptual ideology without real understanding

Edited by aurum

2 hours ago, aurum said:

I don’t think so. Not really his style.

I’m pretty sure he has become conscious of something radical. Openmindedness is required here, which some users here are not showing. I will be buying the course when he releases it.

But even with radical openmindedness everything must still be verified by you. If what Leo is saying is true, then there is a huge potential trap of people just talking this on as a belief. That is not going to cut it. Either become directly conscious of what he is saying or forget it. It will do you way more harm than good to just take this as conceptual ideology without real understanding

Exactly.   Let's give Leo the benefit of the doubt here.  He has earned it.  If you cannot validate this with 900 trips- it's not true.   (OK..a bit of satire there ?)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Space said:

I've had that exact comment in my mind ever since his infinity of gods video

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

19 minutes ago, Flyboy said:

xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

Read this out loud to yourself, 10 times.

I hope you get some psychiatric help, bro.  It's starting to get REALLY obvious, even to your most die-hard sycophants.  This train wreck has been sad to watch.  Wish you the best.

Perhaps he should name the next course - Descent into Madness - the story of a guy whose egoic desire for understanding reality could know no limits.   To the point where it was his undoing.  He was a man who found God - but whose ego was not satisfied that this was enough- typical ego mind :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Perhaps he should name the next course - Descent into Madness - the story of a guy whose egoic desire for understanding reality could know no limits.   To the point where it was his undoing.  He was a man who found God - but whose ego was not satisfied that this was enough- typical ego mind :)

You know, if you carefully look at the way Leo talks, the way he lives almost exclusively within abstractions (even if they are ABOUT spirituality), his stubborn arrogance about "being right" with no ability to introspect, and the way he has descended into a kind of endlessly one-upping narcissism, it's really quite reminiscent of schizophrenia / left-brain hyperactivity.  

It's starting to get scary though, given how many people he influences.  I really worry about where this will go given this clear trend over the last couple years.  It's not even worth arguing with him anymore.  He needs an intervention.

9 minutes ago, Flyboy said:

.  He needs an intervention.

Good luck with that.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 minutes ago, Flyboy said:

He needs an intervention.

Maybe, possibly... but I've had similar experiences and they are also recorded in well-known spiritual books if you know where to look.  People have channeled this kind of stuff, generally probably much better than Leo can do.  The thing with Leo is that he has a malignant arrogance that can't seem to be weeded out, I don't know why...  We would have to know what Leo has to say on the matter over a set period of time.  "Show your homework" kind of a deal.  The thing with these experiences, is that they can be real, they can be delusion or they can be a mixture of the two.

A good rule of thumb for doing spiritual work is to go within as much as possible.  Literally carve out a path within your own psychology for what is yours to find.  There is so much out there, so many ways to wake up, so many other experiences people can have - some that no one has mapped, but most people have some clue into what they're finding.  Leo is going to do what Leo is going to do.  Rather than people get right on board with him when he is having these manic awakenings, have some common sense, give it a few months to a year to settle and see what he makes of it first.

Don't get so into someone else's process that you lose sight of your own.

If people knew to simply follow their own journey, and just add and take away what fits and works for them at the time, they would not get so hellbent on following teachers and taking everything they say as gospel.  The real teaching here isn't to give people all these unusual experiences, it is to simply redirect them back to looking within.  When you do this, your own destiny will unravel.  What is for you might very well be completely different than what is for Leo.  This is where he gets it wrong, is that Spirit has gifts for each person who makes the journey, you just have to carve them out of yourself.  Following what Leo has found doesn't do this.  Alien consciousness may not be what another person is supposed to find, or even needs.

They might be meant for an entirely different initiation.