QandC

Leo, wtf is Alien Love?

205 posts in this topic

I think I will stick to Peter Ralston for now. It all sounds like a repack of spirituality with more and more psychedelic flavor. First you have God, because Leo explored 5-MeO-DMT and now we get some alien stuff, because Leo started to dose higher on more visual psychedelics I assume. 

Not judging only because of years of Leo's great track record of delivering fascinating content. Otherwise I would completly stop listening about this stuff, but now I am waiting for more information before making judgement.

I think Leo is a type of guy to trip on low-medium doses and think it is the greatest, then exploring ridiculous doses and thinking he is the first there, while 1/4 of the psychedelic community has already been there. I have always been and still am sceptical of Leo's claims that psychedelics work different for him than most people.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The problem is you guys think I'm delusional.

Most likely because your method hasn’t been revealed yet. The sharing of the insight without the method turns into a tease .. one that many of us are not willing to buy into.

Would be good to have an ETA on the reveal date, or maybe refrain from this topic until we get it. Just a thought.

29 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura when people talk about spirits, machine elves and other astral being that they can interact with during their trips you tell them that they are also basically part of the dream and are a distraction from real awakening.

How is it different in this case. Shouldn't just God, by definition include aliens, alien God  and whatever else there is?

So how what you are talking about different or deeper then waekening to yourself as God?

I am not criticizing, just genuinely curious.

I have this exact same curiosity.

@Girzo the Dude did 30 days of 5 meo back to back twice already and you still think he didn't go deep enough initially?

I trust Leo's  judgment but with a bit of doubt of course. When he says his alien shit blows traditional spirituality out of water, I trust him. 

I think Leo is a very unique individual. His content is extraordinary, flawless. His spiritual curiosity is like fire. Why wouldn't he be the first to experience such things? He deserves it tbh. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I will literally teach you actual alien metaphysics.

This might sound alien, but do you consider the possibility that you have become ungrounded?  @Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The problem is you guys think I'm delusional. Well, consider seriously the possibly that I'm not. When have I ever underlivered with my content? Why would I start now?

Before you guys start to attack, maybe consider what I taught you: radical openmindness

The problem is it sounds very bizarre and weird to most people. It reads kinda culty even though I don’t think it is.

Most people haven’t even had basic no-self experiences, let alone anything to do with alien consciousness.

Like even you went through a lot of progression with more traditional forms of spirituality before moving into more advanced concepts like this, perhaps that’s a necessary progression for most people?

Once I have sorted out the material parts of my life my plan is to focus on more traditional spirituality like no-self and non-duality because it feels like that’s an important step to pass through before I’d be open minded enough to start thinking about god consciousness or alien consciousness

@Leo Gura I'm really curious about Alien Consciousness.

What About:

• Alien-Engineering
  • Alien-Programming
  • Alien-Art
  • Alien-Pickup
  • Alien-Thinking
  • Alien-Spirituality
  • Alien-Contemplation/Meditation
  • Alien-Perception

• Do we really need psychedelics to access Alien Consciousness?
  • Is Alien Consciousness linked to Andrew R Gallimore? 
    • Books:
      • Alien Information Theory.
      • Reality Switch Technologies.

I'm really curious and open-minded about this new domain of Consciousness.

I can’t comprehend this. I see no way past infinity. From my current understandings. Alien infinity sounds as though it’s just something within infinity as the infinity I have previously become aware of. I’m not saying this is the case, but it’s just where I’m at, and there’s no other way to be than that of where you are at. I’m open minded to it. But I have no way from my experiences or current state to have any idea what you’re actually on about. It sounds like fantasy land, I’m not saying it is, as I once thought the idea of God was fantasy land yet I proved myself wrong. It’s terribly interesting, but surely we must go through all the other stuff before this can even become a possibility. Could you jump to the alien infinity without first going through the ordinary human awakening states? I need to approach all of this from where I am currently at before thinking about alien hyper things as being even more than what we’ve previously been learning here

@Leo Gura Is this accurate:

I am lost in the social matrix of human bullshit

The social matrix is a creation of my mind to keep me asleep to my own infinitude

When I break out of all mental frames into infinity, I experience God as loving and self-creating

This loving quality is a smokescreen to protect me from the scariness of Alien Love, which cares nothing for my comfort or sensemaking ability

43 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Leo Gura I'm really curious about Alien Consciousness.

What About:

• Alien-Engineering
  • Alien-Programming
  • Alien-Art
  • Alien-Pickup
  • Alien-Thinking
  • Alien-Spirituality
  • Alien-Contemplation/Meditation
  • Alien-Perception

•  

Alien pickup should be a hoot.  Then again we are already doing that.  To women, men are aliens ?  our thinking is so foreign to them ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Definitions for alien (adjective):

• Very unfamiliar, strange, or removed.
  • Unfamiliar and disturbing or distasteful.
  • Coming from another world.
  • Differing in nature or character typically to the point of incompatibility.
  • Dissimilar, inconsistent, or opposed, as in nature.

What the hell does "Alien" God mean. Something is alien only until it isn't, until it becomes familiar. 

I'd be down to explore super weird states of consciousness but come on, "Alien God"?

I hope this is just a matter of labels. I think it's understandable that sanity is a subset of insanity. But God is still God, even if it encompasses infinite weird and alien states. You just increase your understanding of what God actually is.

When you think about it, infinity MUST be alien, because you can never know it fully. There is always infinitely more unfamiliarity, weirdness, etc. But why add the adjective then? It only makes it sound New Age. I bet most people will be turned off just by this label. 

Edited by Sincerity

I'm listening to Bashar's teachings, and Bashar supposedly is an alien living in a parallel universe in 2300s, and I take him pretty seriously haha. I think consciousness is frickin crazy and there literally is no limits to its awesomeness, for it is the idea of awesomeness. 

Edited by Vibroverse

1 hour ago, Dazgwny said:

I can’t comprehend this. I see no way past infinity. From my current understandings. Alien infinity sounds as though it’s just something within infinity as the infinity I have previously become aware of. I’m not saying this is the case, but it’s just where I’m at, and there’s no other way to be than that of where you are at. I’m open minded to it. But I have no way from my experiences or current state to have any idea what you’re actually on about. It sounds like fantasy land, I’m not saying it is, as I once thought the idea of God was fantasy land yet I proved myself wrong. It’s terribly interesting, but surely we must go through all the other stuff before this can even become a possibility. Could you jump to the alien infinity without first going through the ordinary human awakening states? I need to approach all of this from where I am currently at before thinking about alien hyper things as being even more than what we’ve previously been learning here

Alien Infinity and all other infinite flavors of infinities are a part of Absolute Infinity. 

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

cant wait to get high on some good old alien hyperbolic geometry lol

Im ready for this because I listened to this all the time when I drove to university years ago :x

Does this mean we get to learn how to get a hot alien girlfriend too?

I've kinda' given up on the witch already :'(

- Enter your fear and you are free -

24 minutes ago, QandC said:

Does this mean we get to learn how to get a hot alien girlfriend too?

I've kinda' given up on the witch already :'(

I've seen them in the taverns in Star Wars - hot as F#$k ?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 11/4/2022 at 7:52 PM, Leo Gura said:

I am not talking about whatever you are talking about.

It's very surreal and tricky.

I am saying that there exists an entirely new order of Infinity, which is Alien Absolute Infinity. Alien Infinity is every possible alien intelligence all rolled into one.

God is an Alien Mind. This Alien Mind is not finite nor dualistic. It is Infinite.

Hence, Alien Infinity.

All human spiritual is simply a joke next to this.

The only serious spirituality is Alien Infinity.

From now on this is the only spirituality I will teach. All human spirituality is trash.

I am open minded to what you are saying. And I will continue to learn. But I don’t know what to make of what you’re saying at this point.

Most of the insights you’ve shared in the past I’ve been able to verify from my own contemplations / awakenings. But this feels like new ground. Nothing I’ve experienced has shown me anything like this. 

Edited by aurum