QandC

Leo, wtf is Alien Love?

205 posts in this topic

@Leo Gurabut Leo. doesn't alien intelligence just mean encompassing all beings in the universe since the duality between humans and 

alien is imaginary?

or maybe you just mean they are way more advanced than us?

Did you get a direct consciousness glimpse into another alien's consciousness? That would be pretty sick lol.

14 minutes ago, Byun Sean said:

@Leo Gurabut Leo. doesn't alien intelligence just mean encompassing all beings in the universe since the duality between humans and 

alien is imaginary?

No.

Alien Consciousness is Absolute.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Byun Sean said:

Did you get a direct consciousness glimpse into another alien's consciousness? That would be pretty sick lol.

I did not get a glimpse.

I am Alien God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I dont know if this is related to your experience but I heard often from dmt trippers that this world we live right now is created and hold within alien minds. And these minds also are connected of course. They can do whatever they dream of and it becomes instant manifested and they love it. 

I am hyped of your course/video about this topic! Also I feel the normal spiritual people can get triggered by this stuff because they never heard about this and think it's just the drug. Common Problem.. 

Edited by OBEler

Why do the Aliens have to harp so much on controlled reproduction?  Can a guy have arbitrary sex once in a while?  

Edited by Heart of Space

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I did not get a glimpse.

I am Alien God.

What about the Alien Love part? Can you expand a bit more on that?

Lol at Leo being so triggered at figments of his imagination.

Following this thread

This reminds me of Dragon Ball Z, you know. It was super exciting when Goku first achieved the Super Saiyan form against Frieza. Then it became sort of boring in how everyone else started acquiring it so easily, and how Goku still surpassed them with levels 2 and 3. And then Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Blue, Ultra Instinct, etc. It just became boring filler/tautology.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Leo Gura  How do you define the word alien? What does this word add to God which is supposed to be encompassing all phenomena including aliens?

@Leo Gura

Yo Leo, what makes you call it alien as in distinct from all your previous insights into God consciousness or absolute infinity? On the surface this sounds like an aesthetic thing but I can't imagine that that's what you mean by that. It's not an infinite state of alien aesthetic and vibe, right? If not, what is it and why is it distinct from God realization? Isn't God all of reality?

Why draw such a clear distinction between human and alien consciousness?

In case it's not clear why I am questioning your statements like this: I am hyper curious?

Oh and please make a course of how to reach alien infinite consciousness lol. I would imagine the salespitch for that gives the impression of some Rick and Morty intergalactic TV advertisment lmao.

Edited by Phil777
Waschmaschinen leben länger mit Calgon

20 hours ago, Mormegil said:

I think he meant infinitve love experienced not the way our every day human mind would experience it, but experienced from a mind that is totally strange and alien to us.

But I also wonder why an alien an a human would perceive infinite love in a different way.

I hope your question wasn't serious. Horses and ants perceive love differently than us. So of course an Alien would. Hell individual humans...experience and perceive love with some differences as well...just ask Holykael lol.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God just is an Infinite Alien Intelligence.

Why is it Alien? Not just intelligence. Something is only Alien if it is different from you.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am the only Being on this planet who understands this.

You don’t know that @Leo Gura, as if you knew anyone on this planet. I can’t speak a lot on such subject but I know in fact at least a person, a psychologist which is also working on similar subjects as you but deep in the amazon on his case, doesn’t post a lot online, that has worked with veery dangerous and unknown substances in order to deconstruct and understand reality, healing too I assume, keep it open minded brother.??

@Leo Gura I have a few questions: 

1) Can this be accessed without psychedelics?

2) I'm not sure I recall this right, but you said in attempting to access this you almost killed yourself. Correct me if I'm wrong. So if you teach this to people would there be a high likelihood this can drastically harm someone? 

3)  Can this be embodied over the longterm? and how do you think that could impact life?

4) if "human spirituality is a joke" compared to this, does that invalidate a lot of what you taught in the past? 

I predict that couple of months from now, Leo will reach a new level that make this Alien theory a complete joke and how foolish we are who thinks that Aliens are so advanced next to this new entity thats the most awake entity which ever existed.

Edited by Evoke

@Leo Gura you was in my dream/nightmare last night, we were sat on a wall and you were showing me to look at this field of white complex strange objects, that terrified and intrigued me, and we flicked some off them and they burst like a bubble and undearneath it just said some message I forgot about about Unity

why is this dreams happening

41 minutes ago, Evoke said:

I predict that couple of months from now, Leo will reach a new level that make this Alien theory a complete joke and how foolish we are who thinks that Aliens are so advanced next to this new entity thats the most awake entity which ever existed.

Its Infinite Levels....which means....there are no levels. He is just having fun. But yes you are correct if he is capable of going further he will discover more...in fact him discovering alien consciousness is discussed in the Law of One Book. Leo keeps saying he is discovering something new but everything he keeps reporting is just confirming things I already read. 

There is another guy who has mentioned something similar to what Leo is saying without talking about the Alien part. So Leo isn't saying anything new per say. All of Reality likes to point to the same thing from a different angle or POV and through different words. 

So yeah....there are more levels....but truthfully....it is just going to collapse back into to itself eventually and he will be right back where he started. But let Leo enjoy his trip in infinity awakenings and recontextualizations.

Also here is a secret....all of his awakenings....you can access because Leo is YOU. So the irony is....if you put out the intention under say 5 MEO DMT to experience what he is mentioning....you could theoretically receive the same transmission. 

I've already stated on the forums I received someone else's psychedelic trips, without a psychedelic but through chakra music Just from me conversing with the person. So theoretically it isn't impossible to receive the same awakenings Leo has right now. I would suggest those of you who have access to psychedelics to explore this possibility. You really need to drop the limitations many of you hold about how all this works.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is only one true Awakening, and it is Alien Infinity. I am the only Being on this planet who understands this.

giphy.gif

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

18 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Its Infinite Levels....which means....there are no levels. He is just having fun. But yes you are correct if he is capable of going further he will discover more...in fact him discovering alien consciousness is discussed in the Law of One Book. Leo keeps saying he is discovering something new but everything he keeps reporting is just confirming things I already read. 

There is another guy who has mentioned something similar to what Leo is saying without talking about the Alien part. So Leo isn't saying anything new per say. All of Reality likes to point to the same thing from a different angle or POV and through different words. 

So yeah....there are more levels....but truthfully....it is just going to collapse back into to itself eventually and he will be right back where he started. But let Leo enjoy his trip in infinity awakenings and recontextualizations.

Also here is a secret....all of his awakenings....you can access because Leo is YOU. So the irony is....if you put out the intention under say 5 MEO DMT to experience what he is mentioning....you could theoretically receive the same transmission. 

I've already stated on the forums I received someone else's psychedelic trips, without a psychedelic but through chakra music Just from me conversing with the person. So theoretically it isn't impossible to receive the same awakenings Leo has right now. I would suggest those of you who have access to psychedelics to explore this possibility. You really need to drop the limitations many of you hold about how all this works.

I enjoy your posts btw

@Juan Can you bring him here on the forum? Would be nice to have some expert. I think he would be interested to see that there are other people in this world who does what he does